Final

Missing You.

The weather was just like that night- Dark and stormy. Jiyong looked out of the window from his large house and stared at rain, lost in thought.

Just as he was reliving all the painful memories, the door to his house opened and someone came in noisily. "Oppa! What are you doing?" a girl asked cutely.

GD was startled and looked up, before he relaxed when he realised who she was. "I'm not doing anything much, Taeyeon... Just thinking of... her..."

Taeyeon walked over and sat next to GD, keeping quiet for some time before she began to speak. "You're not the only one who thinks of her, Jiyong. Everyone in SNSD thinks of her everyday too! It's so weird with her not here anymore.. I miss her alligator laughs, her crazy love for Rilakkuma and even her ability to comfort us when we feel sad..." Taeyeon's voice wavered and she began to cry.

GD looked at her, at a loss for what to do. The only thing he could think of doing was to pat Taeyeon's head and try to comfort her.

Suddenly, Taeyeon tried to stop her tears and wiped them away, saying, "I came here to show you this, Oppa." She whipped out her handphone and pressed a few buttons before showing him the screen.

Peering at the screen, GD saw a short paragraph of words,

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked.

It's about that very moment when you are doing something and you wish that they were right there with you."

He felt a stab of pain. "I miss her almost all the time then.."

"So do we, every concert we perform in, there will always be someone holding a poster of her face up and SONEs will always cry whenever we say her name," Taeyeon said.

"Anyway, I have to go back to the dorm, I forgot that I have to tell Tiffany something! Annyeong oppa" Taeyeon left his house quickly.

Left alone, GD was left to his thoughts again. The rain had not stopped, but it was not as heavy as before. 

She had loved the rain. Whenever it rained, she would always drag him outside to play in the rain and just be together. If the rain was too heavy to go out, she would sit where GD was sitting now and just look outside, finding beauty in the rain.

He hadn't even realized he was crying until there was a salty taste in his mouth from his tears.

He quickly wiped the tears away from his eyes. She would be sad if she knew he had been crying.

He slowly got up from his seat and thought to himself, "I miss you, Yoona.."