Chapter 5 part 2

Falling For Choi Minho

(Your POV)

You and the rest of the employees were starting to close up shop for the night when suddenly you hear commotion. You walk towards the people and it was a bunch of guys trying to flirt with this small, tiny girl who apparently wants them to go away. "HEY! Leave her alone before I kick your asses to china and believe me that's not the farthest I can kick." You say. They turned their attention to you. "Well well are you her friend? How bout we take two little cuties home?" One guy smirks. "How bout you go home with those other three dips and go take turns ing each other." You state. "I like my choice." The guy stated trying to grab ahold of you. You dodged then punched him in the gut then the face. "Now if you guys don't leave now, imma beat all of you." You state glaring at them. "What the she-devil!" The yelled running away. "My job is done." You say walking away. Suddenly you feel arms around you. "Thank you. I didn't like that." She stated. "No problem. I hate people like that too. You want cake? I think we have some leftover?"  "Sure!"she exclaims.  She's really small. Did she just start highschool?  You thought while staring at her. "Thanks for the cake. I have to get going now." She said. "I'll walk you home. You won't want those guys coming back right?" You say. "Hehe if you were a guy I'd totally go out with you. Sadly I haven't found that one guy to protect me and make me feel loved you know." She giggled. "So do you have someone special?" She asks. "Umm well-" "JANE!" Minho yelled catching up to you guys. "Ohhh is that him?!? He so handsome!" She started. "No- it's just-"."so who might this be?" He asks. "My name is marylin. And yours?" She asked. "Choi Minho." He replied. "Jane where are you girls going?" He asks us. "I was going to take her home because its not safe alone." You state. "But who was gunna walk you home?"  "....."   "Exactly. I'm coming." He states. "Fine whatever. Lets go marylin." You say as you grabbed her wrist and started walking ahead of Minho. "Did he get that frog for you? Do you like it when he walks you home? Does he kiss you goodnight? Does he pick you up in the morning too? Does-". "Marylin, why are you asking so many questions?" You ask. "I wanna know how it feels like to be in love." She says pouting a little. "It's not like that. I just considered him a friend. A few weeks ago I still hated him." You state. "Soooo what school do you go to?" She asked. "Ive been at Spring Field High but I never really talked to people. Then when like Minho transferred to my school, he beat me at everything. From sports, to academics, even in the cafe I work at he took my spot as employee of the month. I feel like he is taking over my life."  "And apparently your heart too." "What are you talking about?" You ask. "Do you hear yourself. I just asked which school you go to and you started talking about Minho." She states. "It cuz.... Never mind." You state. "Can you guys wait." We turned around to Minho's request. "Why can't you walk faster then?." You said back. "I am but every time I do, you both walk faster so I'm just like what's the point." He said. "No one said you have to come." You stated. "I do have to. I need to know you got home." He stated. You look at Marylin behind him grinning at you. "Stop marylin you look like a e." You say. "Meanie."she stated. "What's going on?" Minho asked. "Jane has a crush on you!" Marylin sang. "NO I DONT UGHHH!" You replied walking away with the plushie in your arms.You are not in love with Minho. You are not in love with Minho. You kept saying to yourself. "Well here's my house. Thanks for walking me you guys. "No problem!" You replied. You and Minho wave goodbye and continued walking to your house. "Why are you doing this?" You ask. "Doing what?" He asks. "Hanging around me. Talking to me. Walking me home. Helping me. Being nice to me even though I treated you like crap." You say. "Because I know you're just being you and I like that. I like how you look out for others. How you aren't hiding yourself. And how you stand up to others. You might not think so but you're a really amazing person." He replied. You look down at your feet as you both kept walking. The whole walk to your house was in silence. That was until you both reached your front door. "Umm thanks for walking me." You say turning to him. "And thanks for the frog and spending time with me at the carnival." You state. "You are very welcome." He says as you turned around to put the keys in the door knob. "And Jane." He said. You turned around and felt his lips against yours. He pulled apart and started walking away. "Goodnight." He said waving. You stood there stunned for a moment then went inside and gone to your room and plopped on your bed with the plushie in your arms. Two times. Why? What is this feeling? What did he do to me?You say hiding your blushing face in the frog.
(WAS THAT NICE OR WHAT?! I mean it wasn't short like before. I think it was a little TOO long. Well besides that, didn't you like that kiss. So romantic, so fluffy, and so STUPID!!! Hehe I think I'm bipolar. I like criticizing my story cuz it makes me feel happy. I don't want you guys to hate it though. Also cuz you're my children so you shall like it!! Jkjk you don't have to but I'll love you for it. Till da next chap. BAI!)