Final [EDIT 25/10/2013]

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hard slap received on her right cheek."Why did you do that ?! You know that I love her. You don't have to be jealous about that because right now, in this very moment, we're officially over!" Jieun stood lifelessly on her spot as if her soul just left her body. With one last glance, he left her to comfort his lovely fiancée- who is crying like someone just kills her cat brutally and left Jieun alone. Tears stream from her eyes like a river. Why does she have to deserve this kind of treatment?

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

She doesn’t sleep and eat these past few weeks. She knows that it’s bad for both of them. But she can’t eat properly without him. She can’t sleep without him. She’s yearning for his attention-but she knows that’s not going to happen. It’s been one month since the break up. While lying lifelessly on her bed, she stares at their old picture-their first date. In her left hand she holds a picture that is black and white in color. Tears started to form in her eyes. She kept remembering what he said. It’s just make more tears fell on her pale cheek. That night she came to a conclusion that she will ask him one more time before she leaves.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

 

The next day, she arrives at his house. The memories that they shared together came floating back in her head. She hold her tears that were about to fall. She came there wearing her first meeting dress with him. That dress will be her final dress that will ever wear in her entire life. She put a letter in the mailbox before ringing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter