The Little Princess

The Little Princess [oneshot]
 




CH.
01


 
tumblr_m53t8zOg491r6r6i7o1_500.gif




"Wala na kaming yelo kuya."
 




 


Once upon a time in a very distant land, there lived a prince named Kim Se Yong of MYNAME kingdom. On his birthday, he’s going to be the king of his land. But in order to be a king, he needs to marry a princess. But not just any princess. He needs to marry a princess that can enter the hole of doom and defeat the Golden Skull of Amuz [Zuma Deluxe, *wink*] that will eat anything colorful.

He searched far and low for a princess that can do it. Some have tried, but they all failed. Most reasons are they’re too big to enter the one meter diameter hole, some are choosy, and some just don’t like being dirty.

Prince Seyong gave up when he reached his last location: Phil Ipp Ines (read as fil-ip-ins) meaning Pearl of the Orient.

But since it’s already night, he decided to stay in someone-with-hospitality’s house. He knocked on the door of a blue house. A little but pretty lass opened it.

Wala na kaming yelo kuya,” she greeted the prince as she opened the door.

Prince Seyong was bemused for he has never heard such language. “I’m sorry milady but I don’t know your language. I just wanna ask if I could stay here for tonight.”

The lass hold the end of her nose then exclaimed, “ERMAHGERD! EPIS TAXIS! Teka, mukha kang Korean! Pogi! Sige kuya you’re very much welcome to stay here! What’s your name nga pala and where you came from?”

He took the lass’s hand and narrated, “I am Prince Kim Se Yong of MYNAME kingdom and I am in search of a princess that I will marry and can enter the one meter diameter hole of doom and defeat the Golden Skull of Amuz.” Then he kissed the lass’ hand.

The lass lost conscience and fell into Seyong’s arms. He scooped the lass and laid her on the couch. “Such a small lady. Such prettiness,” he whispered while staring at her face.

When the lass opened her eyes, she saw the prince ready to kiss her. She stopped the prince and exhaled, “ERMAHGERD KUYA! AM NOT SLEEPING BEAUTY! AM AWAKE NA!”

Prince Seyong just blushed in silence. “You’re not sleeping beauty but you’re definitely prettier than her,” he whispered while trying to look away from her.

Nekekekeleg nemen… Prince Seyong talaga oh! Type mo ko no?” she said giddily.

When the prince saw the lass giddy and red faced, he kneeled in front of her and offered, “Will you marry me?”

The lass chuckled hearty. “You don’t even know my name and you’re gonna marry me? By the way, my name’s Shenah Xean Cabiao. Am only an indigent citizen of the Phil Ipp Ines. Not a princess.”

He rose, then smiled. “I really like your honesty. I know this is crazy but I think I’ve fallen for you. I don’t care if you’re not a princess.”

 

The prince brought Shenah Xean to his kingdom. He has announced that he will marry Shenah Xean next week.

One concerned citizen asked via Tumblr, “Did she enter the hole of doom and defeat the Golden Skull of Amuz?”

He replied, “Not yet. Soon, she will so don’t worry.” The prince can’t help but worry if she really can do it.

The time has come. Prince Seyong woke her beloved wife. “Wake up, my little princess. It’s the time you have to go to the hole.”

“Oh, right.”

Her husband gave her a sword, a shield and a little notebook. It contains the map and some guides.

“Here goes nothing. For thy love of that Korean cute prince and for forever richness, let’s get going,” Shenah cheered herself.

When she entered the hole of doom, she slipped right away. She landed on solid flat rock.

 “Yeouch! Hurtness ako ah. According to this map, I should go straight til I reached a – HEY!”

In a matter of few walks, she found a golden gate. She opened it and saw the Golden Skull of Amuz. The skull roared, “Only people with royal blood have the right to defeat me! What’s the sword and shield for? You are stupid! Therefore you are not a princess. Now get lost before Ribbit eats you alive!”

Shenah went back to the castle depressed and hurt. She realized she only looks like a stupid gold digger. I give up, she thought.

Her angel conscience kicks in, saying, “Don’t give up. Fight! You must think! Sit down on the thinking chair and think. Think~ Coz when we use our minds, take a step ahead of time. We can do anything!” “AHA!”

 

The following day, Shenah woke Prince Seyong from his sound sleep.

“Waeyo~?”

“Waeyo your face. Wake up, sleepyhead. You’re going to defeat that skull of Amuz.”

He got conscious then complained, “Why me? I’m not a princess!”

“Well, I’m not a princess either. But you have royal blood in your veins. That skull wants to fight royalties, real ones. And I’m not, so… And besides, you don’t need a sword nor shield. He’ll only call you stupid.”

Prince Seyong lazily went to the hole of doom. He lazily opened the golden gate. Then he lazily faced the Golden Skull of Amuz.

“HAH! You are a prince. The prince of MYNAME kingdom! I really like seeing princes. Therefore you are now a king. Now, get lost. And bring a sandwich next time.”

Prince Seyong was once again, bemused.

He went home and lazily announced that Shenah defeated the skull. The people celebrated and gave Shenah the title The Little Princess since she’s quite small. Fit enough to enter the hole of doom.  

Later, she confessed to the people what she really did. People praised her even more, saying that she can be a good leader.

 “It seems like I’m the one in charge now. “Ha ha,” Queen Shenah teased King Seyong.

Instead of being pissed, he kissed the queen to silence her. And they lived happily ever after.


Finally had a beautiful layout for this oneshot <3
Talk to me @legityaminohime, legityaminohime.tumblr.com~