Nine;

The Boy with the Fake Smile (Sequel to The Girl with the Fake Smile)
(Luhan's POV)

She's..... back..

The girl who I've been yearning for three years. The girl that had my heart.

Had....

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

She took a deep breath, "For about a month or two."

If only I knew..... She would have been mine by now.

I looked at Jirin and Kai's hands. They were so close that they were near to holding hands.

"H-How did you guys meet?" I asked.

"Well when I went to America, I went to a university. I saw a flyer for a club and decided to sign up for it. When I entered the club, I saw Kai," Jirin said. She looked at Kai and started smiling at each other.

My heart started to crack.

"Luhan, can I talk to you?" Lay asked. "Privately."

We got up and went to the garage of Kris' house.

"What the are you doing?" Lay asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Don't give me that bull, Luhan. EXO-M already knows you still having feelings for Jirin even though you're with Amber," Lay stated.

"I don't have-"

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not-"

Then Lay grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall.

"DON'T ING LIE TO ME, LUHAN! WE KNOW, JIRIN'S FRIENDS KNOW, AND WHO KNOWS IF JIRIN KNOWS!" Lay yelled.

I flinched by how agressive he was.

"You have been crying and moaping over Jirin for three years. THREE YEARS! Then you find another girl and become a couple right after?"

I was speechless.

"The girl that you TRUELY LOVE is in that room with ANOTHER MAN that is going to take YOUR PLACE," Lay said. He pushed me against the wall again. "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY?!"

Again, I was speechless.

"You're going to lose Jirin forever," Lay growled.

I pushed him off me and glared at him.

"I don't have feelings for her anymore," I said before leaving the garage.

I entered the living room and only saw Jirin. She was sitting on the couch whike playing with her hair.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"They went to play with Sunri," she said calmly.

I sat down on the other couch. I looked around and felt awkward.

"How have you been?" I finally said.

She stopped playing with her hair and blankly looked at me. "I've been great," she plainly said.

*Why is she being this way?* I cleared my throat and leaned against the arm of the couch.

"Are you in your old house?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said without looking at me.

I was getting angry, and I didn't know why.

"Have you seen your mom?" I asked. She flinched from the thought of her mom.

"Why would I?" she said with some attitude.

"If I were you, I would see her," I said. She looked at me.

"You don't even understand the position she put me through."

"But you don't know what position you put your mom through-" I was cut off by her hands slamming on the table.

She glared at me intensly.

"Jirin?" we both heard. I looked at the stairs and saw Kai. He ran to her and hugged her. "Its okay," he whispered to her.

Kai looked at me and glared at me from head to toe. Then Jirin looked at me and I saw tears jn her eyes.

I gripped my pants. *I made her cry..*

"Why don't you pick on someone else?" Kai coldly said before taking Jirin upstairs with him.

A few moments later, EXO-M went downstairs and glared at me.

"What?" I asked while rubbing my head.

"Why the hell are you being this way?" Tao asked.

"I'm-"

"You finally get to see Jirin after so many years but you're being a total jerk to her!" Chen said.

They kept talking and talking about how I'm acting. But what Tao said he caught my attention.

"Kai and Jirin are a better couple anyways," Tao said.

"They're dating?" I asked.

They all glared at me.

"That's none of your business," Xiumin coldly said. The rest agreed with him.

I was getting a headache from all of this. I stood up and walked out the house and sat on the front steps.

"Luhan?" I looked up and saw Kris. "Why are you out here?"

I glared at him. "Why didn't you tell me Jirin has been here?"

"I was going to tell you when we met at the cafe but you have a girlfriend. Jirin is the past and Amber is the future," he simply said.

I stood up and my hands balled into fists out of anger.

"Luhan, if you're getting mad, don't get mad at me," Kris said. "Get mad at yourself."

I blinked and looked at him in confusion.

"You chose to forget Jirin and chose to be with another girl. So no one is at fault, but yours."

I clenched my teeth together and sighed.

"I'm leaving," I said before walking away.

I walked in front of Jirin's home because it was next door to Kris'. I didn't know what to think.

Memories from the past came back. The memory of me and Jirin finally become a real couple hit me right on the face.

"I don't even know if I'll have you back," I whispered.

I looked at the house again. It looks alive again. It looks like it was three years ago.

"Luhan," a soft voice said. I turned around and my heart started beating fast.

Jirin came up to me and gave me a hug. I was shaking. I finally touched her soft skin that I've been waiting for three years. I hugged her tightly.

Just when I thought it would get better, she pulled away and slapped me. I held my cheek and looked at her in shock.

Tears were in her eyes again. This time, it was tears of sadness.

I was going to ask what's wrong but she spoke first. Making me regret everything I did....

with Amber.

"You promised you wouldn't forget me," Jirin said.

----------

Omo /.\ Luhan, you pabo