Seven;

The Boy with the Fake Smile (Sequel to The Girl with the Fake Smile)
(Amber's POV)

Jongin and I met in elementary school when he moved here from South Korea. My feelings for him didn't grow until the beginning of middle school.

One day, he was normal Kim Jongin to me. The next day, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I always thought, *How could my best friend take over my feelings just like that?*

We hung out nonstop like tomorrow was the end for both of us.

Then my dad got a job in South Korea.

That's everything in my life started going down hill.

I wasn't allowed to say goodbye to anyone. Not even Jongin. My best friend.

I kicked, screamed, and cried in the airport because my father wouldn't let me get to say goodbye to the one person I wanted to see last.

But that never happened.

My father bought me all these expensive clothes, shoes, and accesories to make it up to me.

It never did.

Then the day I went to the restaurant to eat alone was when I met Luhan.

He made me so furious for spilling dirty water all over me, until I saw his face.

Of course I didn't stare at him in aw like I wanted to, I just screamed.

Then I made up an idea to make Luhan become close to me.

My heart fluttered and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

He was the first guy in so many years to make me feel this way. It felt amazing.

But....... Kim Jongin's name reappeared. The one I didn't stop thinking about until I met Luhan.

It crushed me that he came to South Korea for the girl that Luhan has been in love with for years.

As I was with Luhan, I couldn't stop thinking about what will happen.

"Baby?" I heard Luhan's sweet soft voice ask.

"Yes?"

"Is there something wrong?"

I smiled and shook my head, but deep down inside there was.

*Are we going to meet again, Jongin?*

(Kai's POV)

Jirin and I laughed as we were at her house. The guys were upstairs playing poker or what not.

"You hungry?" I asked. Jirin nodded her head. I got up but Jirin held my hand.

"I'll go with you," she said.

As I was making her food, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I chuckled. "What are you doing, Jiji?" I asked.

"Hugging you," she chimed and pulled me closer to her.

I turned around anfmd kissed her on the forehead like what they do in the K-Dramas.

I looked at Jirin and she wouldn't stop staring at me. I was about to turn back around until she pulled me down to her height to kiss me on the lips.

My eyes widened and she looked away.

"J-Jirin," I softly said. She didn't look at me. I guided her head to look at me, and kissed her lips again. "You're the best person I've met."

She smiled and hugged me. *She's too adorable.*

Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I said.

I walked up to the door and opened it. There stood Kris and his friends.

"JIRIN!" they all called out. She walked over to the door.

"Hey guys! What's wrong?" she asked.

"Luhan has a girlfriend," Chen quickly said. Her smile became a frown. Her glowing eyes turned into dark swirls of death.

"I know," she said.

"His girlfriend's name is Amber Liu," Xiumin said.

That's when Jirin and I stared at each other in shock.

"We scared her off when we told her that you didn't need Luhan anymore because you have Jongin now," Tao said proudly.

My heart broke in two when I found out Amber was dating the man that Jirin loved almost all her life.

When I found out the girl I loved was dating another man.

When I found out that Amber was in South Korea since she left America.

When she left without saying anything, my heart broke in two.

I always searched for her on the internet but nothing ever showed up.

Now I know where she is. Now I know that she's happy with another man.

I looked at Jirin and I saw sadness in her eyes. I know that she knows how I'm feeling.

"He doesn't know you're here back in Korea again," Lay said. That's when I saw fire in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell him?" she asked.

"B-Because he's really happy with her!" Lay said.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "So basically, he forgot about me," Jirin said.

They guys all nodded slowly. Then Jirin scofted.

"Thanks for telling us about them guys," I said and gave them a small painful smile.

"Our pleasure," Kris said. They bowed before walking away.

I closed the door and looked at Jirin.

"Luhan is such an . I don't even know why I kept the promise he made," she mumbled to herself.

She sat down on the couch and brushed her fingers through her hair. I sat down next to her and hugged her.

She pulled away and looked at me. I saw pain in her eyes.

"What happens if we ever run into them?" she asked.

I didn't know how to answer the question. I honestly don't know what will happened.

"Are we going to be the same if you meet Amber and I meet Luhan again?" she asked. I could hear her voice shake.

I hugged her, "Of course we are. They're in a relationship now. Its not like Amber is going to break up with Luhan for me. Or Luhan is going to break up with Amber for you."

She tightened the hug.

"All that matters is if they're happy. If Amber is happy, then I'm happy. If Luhan is happy, then you should be happy," I added.

She looked up at me and smiled. "You're right," she softly said.

She hugged me again and I hugged back.

Then I remembered that Amber left without saying a word to me.

Not even a goodbye.

I felt pain in my heart but also anger. Now I know she has a new boyfriend.

Luhan, Jirin's old lover.

I don't know what I'll do when I meet her again.

I would probably hug her and tell her I missed her so much, but not anymore. Not after what Kris and the guys told us.

Luhan forgot about Jirin and Amber forgot about me.

I don't ever want to meet them. I don't want to see Amber's face. I don't want to see Luhan's face either.

They both need to stay away from both me and Jirin if they ever see us.

*I hope we never meet again, Amber Liu.*

----------

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

Welcome November! ^.^