One

Only You

First Chapter

Colour: Faded Purple #cc99ff

December 9th, 2013 12:00 PM

I trudged against the thick, white snow, Creating screeching sounds. I honestly didn't like the sound. It hurted my ears. But the sound is not as painful as my heart feels right now. 

" Eommoni! Eommoni! You can't!" I heard a female screaming. 

I looked to my left, noticing some old town houses and a girl being shoved out of her home by an elder. The girl was pushed onto the floor, and she looked like she was in tears.

" Eommoni..." She sniffled.

What kind of mother would do that?

" Don't call me that! I don't want to see you ever again! Get out!" The elderly woman said as she slams the door in her face.

" Eommoni...." She whimpered.

I couldn't help it but just walk towards her. Once I took a glance at her face, I was shocked. She was really beautiful. But her eyes were red and puffy, as if it was gonna be swollen. I handed out my hand, but she just stared at it.

" Don't worry, I'm not bad." I assured her.

She placed her hand onto mines and stood up. But her hand was really cold. And she just came from outside the house.

" Thank you." She said, looking away.

I wiped the chunky snow pieces off her turquoise blazer. She slapped my hand away. I looked her in the eye, and she seemed embarrassed. I looked down and wiped off the snow again.

" Why are you helping me?" She asked harshly.

I looked up at her again. But this time, she looked really sad. I sighed and stood straight up again.

" Because...You look like you needed help." I explained.

" Well, I don't need help. I didn't even asked you." She said, as her hazel brown eyes flare up.

" Do you need a place to stay at?" I asked her.

" Does it look like I'm a hobo? No thank you!" She said, stomping off before I could even say anything.

6:30 PM

I was walking home from work. I looked at the footprints in the snow, making me reminiscing the girl from earlier. It was really dark, and it was just only 6:30. I wondered if she was alright. My phone vibrates in my small pocket on my jacket, as I reached inside to grab and pick it up.

" Ahnnyeonghasaeyo. This is Lee Donghae speaking." I answered.

" Oppa? It's me, Yoong." She said cheerfully.

Yoona is my one and only beautiful sister. She would always be smiling and treat me with care. She was an amazing little sister. Probably the best.

" Oh, Yoona. What is it?" I asked.

" Can you come to the old playground? There is someone scaring me." Her voice trailed off.

I started to think, Not wanting to go there, but Yoona probably needs me now.

" F-fine...I'm...Coming." I stammered.

I took the opposite direction of home and headed to that playground. I look at Yoona, who was riding down the slide, laughing and having a good time. I ran up to her, looking angry.

" Oppa! You're here." Yoona said, still smiling.

" Yoona! I thought you were hurt or something! What the heck are you..." I stopped talking, noticing her action.

She pointed at the bench behind me.

" Look Oppa..." She whispered.

I turned to see a girl, trying to sleep. She was covered by newspapers and a jacket, So I couldn't see her face. But that color of the blazer was very bright and vibrant. It was turquoise...Turquois! I quickly walked over to the bench, as I heard Yoona called out my name.

" Oppa! What are you doing?!" She cried out loud.

I lifted the jacket and newspapers from the body, and heard a quiet groan. It was her. The girl from earlier. Yoona had rushed over to me.

" Oppa, Are you crazy?!" She asked me while nudging my arm.

The girl slowly opens up her eyes and sprung up quickly.

" You!" She pointed at my face.

Yoona made a face and looked at me.

" Oppa, do you know her?" Yoong asked.

" Yes." " No."

We both said.

" Then why are you pointing at my oppa if you don't know him? That's considered impolite!" Yoona slapped the girl's hand away.

" Yoona!" I scolded at her.

" Oppa!" She hissed.

" So sorry." I apologized to the girl.

" No need. Why are you here?" She asked me.

" You are coming with me." I told her.

" Bwoh?! Are you crazy?!" The two girls said in sync.

" Oppa, what are you doing?! Can't you see what she is?!" Yoona said.

" Yoona!" I yelled at her.

She hushed up, but I can hear her teeth gritting, probably from anger. Soory, Yoong.

" Why should I go with you?! You might as well turn me in to the cops." She said, glaring at me.

" You should come with me. It's not safe for you to stay out here in the cold. You could die." I informed her.

" Then I rather die. I already lost everything." She said.

I couldn't believe she would say that. She reminded me about myself.

" You won't even endure the pain!" I yelled at her, making her flinch.

" You don't even know how I live!" She started to argue back.

Before I said a thing, I calmed myself down, trying to convince her.

" Maybe I don't, but you have a right to live. Because when you were born, Someone already loves you." I told her.

" Oppa..." I heard Yoona say.

The girl just looked down. I placed my hand on her cold shoulders and she looked at my hand.

" Just come."

7: 58 PM

We've arrived home. Me, Yoona and the girl. The girl looked stunned to just see a regular house. I mean, there wasn't anything much to this house.

" Make yourself Comfortable. My parents won't come back yet until December 20th. So I'm not sure if you can permanately stay here. But you can stay for the time being." I told her. 

She just quickly nodded and left to browse around the house. I quickly whipped out my phone, calling my parents. One ring, Two rings. Three rings. And someone finally picks it up.

" Oh, Donghae-ah. What do you want now?" My mother said.

" I brought a girl home and is it okay if she lives here for a while?" I told her the truth.

The one was silent for a while.

".....Fine.....But don't mess up your bed." My mother giggled.

" Eomma! It's not like th-" The phone hung up before I could even finish my sentence.

" What did Emma say?" Yoona said, overhearing me.

I looked at her and she was serious.

" She said she could stay...." I said.

Yoona just crossed her arms and stomped up the stairs to her room.

" She doesn't like me, does she?" A female voice had said.

I turned around and I see the girl looking down.

" It's not like that. She just doesn't-" She cutted me from what I was gonna say.

" Just save it for later. I know what you mean. And she doesn't like me, so there is no use for making me feel comfortable." She said.

And she was right. I opened my mouth, but no words even dared to come out.

" I'm....going to take a shower." She stammered.

" Would you like me to guide you?" I asked her.

" No thanks, I can do things on my own." She said, leaving me here alone in the living room.

I go up to Yoona's room and I can see her on her phone.

" Oh, Oppa. What do you want." She said, acting as if nothing had happened.

" Eo? Oh. I just wanted to see you." I said.

She looked away from her phone and looked at me.

" Come sit oppa." She said, calling me over.

I walked over to her and sat on her bed. She sat up, hugging her rillakkuma pillow.

" Oppa...Why are you so nice?" She asked.

" Are you serious?" I smiled.

She just nodded. I laughed at her cuteness.

" Because I have Eomma's genes and you have Appa's." I laughed.

She threw the pillow at me.

" Ya! What is that suppose to mean?" She said, opening .

" Nothing. Just playing with you." I said, while giving her a nuggie.

I got up and left her room. At least she was still smiling. I turned into the hall corner, and I saw the girl there, just wearing a towel. around her torso and you know where.....I gulped from the heat of the bathroom. She came up to me and asked,

" Do you have any clothes for me?" She asked.

Wasn't she scared if I was being a ert or something? Was she knocked up in the head?! I looked away and replied.

" Y-yep. J-just let me go to my room. Y-you wouldn't want to go a-ask...Y-yoona..." I stuttered.

" Okay then." She just agreed.

I guided her to the way of my room. She enters the room and closes the door.

" There are some over-sized shirts in a black drawer!" I yelled so she could hear me.

I leaned against the wall, Waiting for her to come out. But she didn't.

9: 20 PM

I was tired! I opened the door, and I see her sleeping on my bed. She was wearing the overly-sized mickey mouse shirt I bought from England and she was wearing my ankle socks. She looked really pretty in them. It matched her skin complexion. I pulled a damp strand of hair from her face and smiled.

" Sleep well." I said as I headed out of my room.

                                                                                                                        ---

Hello! Author here! I'm so sorry for my grammar mistakes. And probably some of my spelling. Oh well. Just so you know, Critics are allowed and I'm not a professional writer. Yes, I'm a Haesica shipper, But I can write Yoonhae in the future. I ship all Super Generation couple, but mostly Haesica, FTW. And I wanted to share these cute photos I found while scrolling on the internet!

  

Jessica is picking her Fishy!!! XD