The story that only I didn't know

The story that only I didn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY 

Taemin was in front of Naeun, the girl who he loved for exactly two years. She with her bright smile and long wavy hair looked at him who was about to speak. He bit his lower lip and spoke up, the long awaited moment was finally here, he was about to confess everything to her "…I think I love you" he said staring deeply at her.

She waited him for two long years, she didn’t want to confess because she didn’t have any courage to do it, she was relieved that he confessed first. Her eyes widened and her lips formed a smile "…I love you too".

Taemin’s heart fluttered and so did hers, an awkward giggle came out form . They linked arms and went to the park nearby where Taemin’s bestfriend was.

Jongin who waited for them for a long time finally saw them "What are you doing? Linking arms??" he teasingly said. Taemin cleared his troath and spoke up "Me and her, are finally dating", Jongin was surprised but not shocked, he knew that they loved each other so he tried his best to help his bestfriend.

They dated for 7 months and two weeks and Taemin had to go with his parents in overseas so he asked Jongin to take care of her while he wasn’t there.

"Don’t worry I’ll protect her" Jongin said smiling and giving one last brofist before he could go. Naeun was there to say goodbye to him with tearing eyes, Taemin wiped her tears away and gave her one last kiss "Don’t worry, I’ll be back" he said and she nodded.

A year passed and Naeun and Jongin were growing really close with each other. It seemed that they were bestfriends or more.

Taemin came back after a year and, wanting to make a surprise to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter