Don't Leave Me Alone

Fearful Vacation
You run and run until out of breath. That strange guy named Sehun is right behind you and almost catch your arm. You strain yourself to be more faster. But it's useless. Your feet are in so much pain because of trying to escape from him.  Dial a number on your phone in panic. 
"Yobuseyo?" said someone on the other side of the line.
 
At the same time your foot stumble on a rock and you yelled out. Also the cell phone fall down and broke into pieces. You feel like he's getting closer, feel his breath on your neck. That's terrifying you. You both crying and screaming! Suddenly he catch your arm and you two fell down. 
 
"Yeah. I got you!"
 
-Morning of the same day-
 
"Good morning sweetheart" you sit on the bed when heard Kris's voice.
Your boyfriend Kris. He is a famous singer in Korea and member of a popular group which named EXO. You two are dating for seven months.
"Good morning" you said and walked out of bed for your late breakfast. It's already 1 pm. You saw breakfast which is prepared by your handsome boyfriend in the kitchen. 
 
"Oh Kris how thoughtful you are" while looking at that great breakfast table.
"Yeap. Since you didn't wake up early to prepare all this stuff for me, I had to be 'thoughtful'" he wink at you.
"By the way I must say that you are so cute even with this tangled hair and in pyjamas" he smirk and kiss your forehead.
You just sigh. But you actually love the way he smiles, kisses your forehead, smells when he hugs you. Almost everything about him. And he already knows that. 
He tenderly sit you down on chair near the table.
 
You two ate well your breakfast and decided to go for a walk near the sea side which is close to the summer house. Now you are in Kris's parents summer house in China for vacation. He wants to spend really good time with you. But it's not possible in Korea. You cannot even walk with him because of fans, since they always scream and follow Kris in the streets. So you came here. The house placed near the sea and there is a forest on the right side. "Such a beautiful view. Feel like I'm in heaven" you thought.  
 
"Hey there! I have a surprise for you" Kris said and smirk. "Guess what?"
"Hmmm... Let me think just a minute"
"Okey I will give a tip. We always do that near the Han river" He wink at you.
You think you find out the surprise and go to the window side. There were two bicycle lean on garden wall. One of them is red and the other one is blue. You two always cycle at nights around Han river in Korea. Actually you met him for the first time while riding bicycle. He had accidently crashed you with his bicycle and you two fell down. You smiled when remembered all of this.
 
"Oh my God! Did you rent these? I'm so happy baby" you hugged him tightly and said "I'll pick the red one. Before going out, let me get ready. I'll be here in 5 minute" You go to upstairs at the double to wear some suitable clothes while he was waiting you in the
living room. 
 
Suddenly your cell phone vibrated. "1 message received". You don't know who sent the message. "Anonymous" writing on screen.
 
"Seriously? Again!" you thought and open the message.
It has many photographes in it. These photos of Kris and yours secretly taken from windows while you are watching TV, eating dinner in this summer house. You stand aghast for one second.
 
"This summer house... This!" thought to yourself and felt a little bit afraid. You don't know who is this 'anonymous' person but whoever he/she is always sending this kind of messages since you start dating Kris. And now that person is too close to this house. You shook your head in disbelief. "Maybe it's a stalker of Kris and try to piss me off with these things" you thought.
 
"Yah! Will you come to downstairs today?" Kris called out to you.
You run to him with a nervous look on your face. 
"Are you okey? What's wrong?"
"Just... Nothing. Let's go. I'm really excited" you said while trying to smile.
Ride your bicycle together for hours tirelessly. Sun is almost going down and the seascape... Absolutely perfect. You want to live here rest of your life. Kris hugged you from behind. Now you two are cheek to cheek. You can smell him. "Smells like a baby" you thought and said "I wanna give you a little gift"
 
"Oh? Chinca? Give it to me" he reached out his hands to you.
"Not like that. Just close your eyes." you smiled and kissed his lips slowly. Your heart started to beat fast. And your cheeks reddened. You always like this whenever you kiss him.
"Maybe we should just live here. I can sing songs to you forever" he said with sincere smile on his face and hugged you more tightly.
 
You suddenly remembered that 'anonymous' person. You felt nervous again. 
 
"Have to show you something" you said and showed him photos in that message. 
Kris reached out his hand and took the phone. At the moment he saw the photos shook his head in disbelief. "You kidding me!? Oh my god. This person must be crazy! He/she always follows us wherever we go. When these sasaengs will stop it?" He was really mad and continued "I won't stand it anymore. Tomorrow morning I'll report them to the police. There is no other way to stop them." He was angry and so did you. You nodded him but felt something more than to be angry. You scared.
 
You two started to walk slowly hand by hand in silence. 
 
"I'll sort this problem out. Please don't worry. Okey? I'm your side" he said and try to smile but you know that he was upset. You just shook your head and told him to go to house. When you arrived the house you decided watching a comedy movie to cheer you up again and found a really nice one. But then realized that there was no snacks in the house. Both of you absolutely love snacks especially while watching TV. So someone should go shopping and get some.
 
"Let's go together" Kris said. But you gave him a lazy look which means 'please you go'.
"I'll let you drive my car this time. Okay? C'mon baby!" he looked at you with puppy eyes and a little smirk on his face. 
You sigh and rolled your eyes "Thank you sir but I wanna take a shower. I sweat a lot today and smell like a fish because of the hot weather. So you have to go alone."
"Okey then. I'll come back in 15 minutes.See you" He said and went out.
As soon as he leave, the door bell rang. You opened it and saw Kris standing in front of you. He lean his head on wall near the door and lift slowly. With a shy look on the face, he said "I forgot the car keys" and laughed.
"Sometimes you are like a forgetful ahjussi. You know that right?" you said and laughed at him while giving the keys.
"Hey! I just wanted to kiss you again" suddenly kissed your forehead and contunied "Forgetfulness was an excuse."
"You're such a liar ahjussi. Now go!" you laughed again and closed the door behind him. You went to the upstairs to prepare clean clothes before bath.  Two minutes later doorbell rang again.
 
"Yah! What did you forget this time?" you thought yourself and opened the door without looking at peephole.
There was a guy in front of the door. He was tall, thin and had a brown hair. You thought just for a second if you knew him. But no, you didn't see him before.
"Yes?" you ask curiously.
"I'm Sehun" He had a weird voice and maybe a little lisp. You looked at him with 'so?' expression on your face while trying to figure out what he wants. He didn't say anything but took something out from his back pocket and give it to you. As soon as you saw that thing, you felt like frozen. Your heart started to beat fast. This was the same photograph that you recieved by message in the morning. 
 
"Oh my God!" you said to yourself. That sasaeng guy is right in front of you with a creepy smile. He looks like a devil while smiling in that way. You don't know what to do and try to close the door.But it's not working! Because he push it strongly from the other side.
"Wait! Stop!" he said with his growling voice. He almost opened the door though you pushed it back. "I won't hurt you!"
You just yelled out as run into the house. What does he want from you? What!? You are totally in panic and fling at him glasses, plates, floorlamp whatever you find. You hit him on forehead with a glass and now he's bleeding.
 
"Ouch" he reels back from the bowl. You took advantage of the situation and got out of the house. You ran towards to the garden gate while he shouts at you to stop. You feel like your heart will stop because of fear. He is really insane. 
"Help! Help! Somebody help me!" you yelled out with all your power. But there was nobody to hear your voice or help you. You have to start run faster before he catches you.
 
"You cannot escape from me! Stop running!" he shouted at you again. You almost lost your mind when realize him getting closer. You don't know who is this crazy guy , what he wants from you, why he is up to you. You don't know anything, just keep running away from him. You're winded but can't stop. Again, you made last-ditch-effort to call someone for saving yourself from that psycho but your cell phone fell down. And also you two...
 
"Yeah I got you!" 
"No!" you screamed "Let go of me! No!" 
He cover your mouth with his hand while you screaming and turn you to himself. Now you clearly see his wild eyes. He absolulety looks like a devil.
"Don't scream. I won't hurt you. Please don't scream" he said with his weird voice. It's like a wolf's growling. His blood drop on your face from his forehead. You still try to scream and escape but it's not working since he hold you very tightly. You cannot even move. His hand on your mouth blocks your breathing.
 
"I always follow you. No matter where you go, what you do. It's not about your singer boyfriend. It's because of you. I'm in love with you. Don't you see that, ha? I love for so long time. More than anyone else. More than that jerk does. He never deserve you. Please don't cry. I don't hurt you. Please." he said. Now his devil eyes gaze on you with a painful look. He was totally crazy. You feel like dying because of fear and couldn't be able to breath!
 
"Now you are with me. Baby I feel peaceful" he said while laughing histericly. He's still saying something and pull you to his chest. But he doesn't realize that you are suffocating because of his hand on your mouth. He continue to laugh loudly like a maniac person. Shortly before faint, you hear someone's voice which is familiar to you. And the last thing you saw is Kris's face. Then everything turned into darkness and silence... 
 
-After A While-
 
You woke up screaming but felt someone's hand on your arm. Now you are in a hospital room and on a drip. You have a terrible headache. There are lots of tears in your eyes.
"Hey it's okay. It's okay baby. I'm here now." Kris said and hugged you carefully.
"What happened? Where is that guy?" you asked with so much tears and fear in your eyes. You don't know how long you've been lying on this bed. The last thing you remembered was his eyes which full of insanity. You can't stop your whole body from shaking. Kris hold and pull you to his warm lap.
 
"Calm down baby. He cannot hurt you anymore. Police catch him last night." he said and continue "I'm so sorry, really sorry. I couldn't protect you as it should be" with tears in his eyes. You two are crying... "It's allright. You're in safe now, okay?" While hugging you more tightly "I'll never leave you alone." he said. "I won't let anybody hurt you. I'm sorry, forgive me" he said with his really sad voice. Slowly you calm down and feel in peace since he was with you. 
 
"Don't leave me alone again" you sigh 
 
"I promise that I won't" he try to smile and continue "I love you" kissed your forehead.
 
"Me too" you closed your eyes and fell asleep in his warm arms...