Only One

The Pain of Love 2

"Yura-ya, do you have any business today? If no, let's go to the cinema together" said Jin on phone. After dating for 2months, Jin decided to take Yura to watch a movie together.

"A-ah, no, i'm not busy oppa. I think we can go tomorrow" answered Yura. Her face was all red. On the other hand, Jin was jumping up and down in happiness.

"Great! Let's go after school over" said Jin. After Yura agreed and talked for some more minutes, they decided to hang up the phone. Both of them couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

 

"Oppa, sorry if i make oppa wait long. I have something to do just now" said Yura after she got to Jin who was waiting near school gate. Jin smiled and held Yura's hand. "It's fine, oppa didn't wait that long. Let's go now"

Things still kinda awkward between them. They didn't know what to say to each other. And they still shy to one another. Jin decided to start a conversation. "Yura-ya, do you have a boyfriend before?"

Yura shook her head. "No, oppa is my first boyfriend" after that, those two blushing a little. Things back to awkward between them again.

"You are oppa’s first girlfriend too. So, oppa doesn't know what to do. Oppa doesn't have any experience before" said Jin smiling sheepishly. Yura nodded.

"It's fine oppa. I'm already happy i can be together with oppa" Yura hid her face after that. Jin couldn't take it and hugged her tight. Though there was only silence, they enjoyed the silence. Because they knew they love each other so much and didn't need words to express it.

***

 

"Ah, so you have club again today?" asked Jin on phone. Lately, ever since Yura became the manager of the basketball team, she had been too busy she couldn't even spend some time with him. They rarely even could meet too. And Jin missed her so much.

"Mianhae oppa, i really am busy since soon our team will have a competition. All of them working so hard so i should too. But i promise this Saturday we can go on picnic like we planned" said Yura. Jin was all happy again. He would see Yura and spent time with her again soon.

"Promise?" asked Jin. Yura nodded but then she realized Jin couldn't see it. "Ne oppa, i promise".

 

"Hyung, lately i haven't seen you with your girlfriend again. Are you two on break or something?" asked one of Jin's friends, Suga. Jin sighed.

"She is busy with her job as manager of the basketball club. But we will go on picnic this Saturday though" answered Jin. Suga pat Jin on the back. Suddenly, he remembered something.

"Wait, she is the manager of the basketball club?" asked Suga. Jin nodded and confused. "Why, Suga-ya?"

"Hyung, be careful! I heard the ace of our basketball club, Kikwang, he likes to flirt with the manager. The last manager quit because Kikwang suddenly dump her after making her broke up with her boyfriend" said Suga. That made Jin scared. He decided to go see Yura even if she would nag him after. He didn't want that Kikwang guy to take Yura from him. He didn't want to lose Yura after everything he did to date her.

After the bell rang, he straightly went to the field. On the way, he received a message from Yura. She couldn't go on picnic with him since Saturday she had to go to club practice. This just made Jin even more worried. He didn't see anyone on the field yet so he searched near the club room. As he got closer, he could hear a boy voice and Yura's voice.

"So, we can go together on Saturday? It's not like you have any business" said a blonde boy. Jin little bit knew that boy. He sometimes saw him in canteen.

"Sure, tell the other first. I don't want to be blamed later for kidnaping Kikwangie" said Yura half joking. Kikwang smiled and ruffled Yura's hair. She pouted and hit Kikwang lightly. Jin didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. He didn't like how Yura called him or how close they were. He hated it.

"I'll tell them later. Thank you YuraYura, you really save me. I owe you one" said Kikwang. "Yah! Don't make weird nicknames for me!"

Jin decided to leave that place. His heart couldn't take it. Yura saw Jin's back and decided to run after him.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? You should have told me first" said Yura. She about to hold Jin's hand but Jin pulled his hand from Yura. Yura was confused.

"So, the rumour is true. Oppa can't believe you cancelled our picinic to go on a date with that guy" said Jin. Yura was clueless for a while before she finally understood what Jin was talking about.

"Oppa, you didn't... Does oppa think i'm cheating? With Kikwangie?" asked Yura shocked

"Yeah, oppa does! What oppa saw just now prove it" said Jin. Yura was looking at Jin before sighed. "So oppa doesn't trust me enough. That hurts"

Jin was confused. He started to have second thought. "Then, explain to oppa what exactly happen"

Yura sighed. "I do have to go to club practice this Saturday. I was planning to go with oppa the next Saturday. But since i'm the only girl in club and not drooling over him, he asks help from me. He wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend so he doesn't need to join a blind date. And in case oppa wandering why i call him Kikwangie, it's because manager has to make nick names for the entire member. I don't know why too"

Jin felt guilty washed over him. He was burned with uncertainty and jealousy until he forgot to trust Yura. He knew he must have hurt her badly. "Yura-ya...."

Yura cut Jin off. "Oppa, mianhae... I know oppa just jealous. But, it hurts knowing oppa doesn't put trust in me while i trust oppa with all my heart. I never whined if i saw oppa with another girl. That's why....can we go on a break for a while?" Jin didn't want that. At all. He was about to say something but Yura cut him off again. "Please?"

Jin sighed. He knew he was the one at fault. "Okay then, a break"

***

 

"Why are you down lately, Yura-ya? Do you have any business today and cancelled it because of me?" asked Kikwang. Yura didn't see or call or text Jin at all. She literally ignored Jin's presence.

"No, i'm totally free. Just...i have a little problem with my boyfriend" answered Yura forcing a smile. Kikwang knew Yura had a boyfriend. He heard it before and met her boyfriend sometimes.

"Ah, that one...what's wrong?" asked Kikwang. Yura shrugged. "Nothing, just a little misunderstanding. That's all"

"So you two like breaking up or something?" asked Kikwang. Yura quickly shook her head. "No, no, not to the extent of that. Just...we are taking a little break"

Kikwang suddenly stopped and turned to Yura. "You know, if you do break up with your boyfriend, i'm here to cheer you up. And maybe....be your next boyfriend?"

Yura was taken aback with that. But, before she could reply, someone pull her away from Kikwang and hugged her protectively. "Back off! She is mine! And we aren't going to break up! Ever!"

Jin dragged Yura away from there. Yura ordered Jin to stop but he still dragged her away from there. They finally stopped in a park. Yura knew that park well, they usually went there together before.

"I don't care if you are still angry with me but our break time is over! And i prohibit you from meeting Kikwang-ssi ever again!" said Jin sulking. Yura smiled. She just couldn't get mad at him long.

"Awww, okay, i'm no longer mad at oppa. I'm just still hurt oppa didn't trust me. But, i guess i forgive oppa now" said Yura. Jin hugged her tight.

"Gomawo Yura-ya. Oppa promise oppa won't doubt Yura-ya again. Oppa promise not to get close to any girl so don't get close to any boy too" said Jin. Yura nodded and they both smiled.

Jin braved himself and kissed Yura on the lips. Yura blushed and hit Jin lightly. "Ya, oppa...that's my first kiss"

Jin blushed. "Do you want oppa to give Yura-ya a second kiss?" Yura glared at Jin and hit his arm hard. "PaboJinnie!"

"Wae pab..... Wait, what Yura-ya called oppa just now?" said Jin. Yura shrugged and left Jin.

"Ya, oppa want to hear again" said Jin ran after Yura. "Jinnie!" Yura ran away after that again. Jin smiled. He seriously not want to lose Yura.