when you smile, i smile

When you smile, i smile

  Kai pov

Today was the day i was going to confess to my love. Kyungsoo. I was carrying a rose and a ring, walked through the school hall, into the cafeteria and there i saw Kyungsoo talking to Suho, jealousy was ripping into me, but that didnt stop me from confessing, i gripped my rose and slowly walk pass the crowd but a group blocked me and i saw kyungsoo leaving.

  Kyungsoo pov

Uggh im so nervous, im going to confess to the person i like for 3 years tomorrow and that is Suho.

"Joonie see you tomorrow" i waved happily

The day passed quickly Kai kept appearing and trying to talk to me but end up running away.

Oh well i burst out of school and walked to my apartment. 9:32pm I cant stop thinking of whats going to happen after i confess to him, is he going to reject and ignore me or like me back *sigh* im going to sleep

Kai pov

*sigh* pabo, pabo kim Jongin stop running away when you meet him.

  -next morning

Author pov

It was recess.

  Kyungsoo walked nervously through the hall looking for suho He saw him.

  Kyungsoo walked to him.   "umm hehe Suho , i liked you ever since i first met you, i like your personality and everything. I hope you like me back" kyungsoo looked at his feet like it was theost interesting thing he ever saw.

  Suho smiled he then hugged kyungsoo and leaned in to kiss his plump cheeks, Kyungsoo's eyes widen, he kissed back.  

Kai pov

Tears fell.

I couldnt believe what i saw my love and someone else kissing, i burst into tears.

Every one attention is on me, kyungsoo looked at me "i guess you like Suho Kyungsoo - ah well i better head off. I ran, ran fast out the door of SM HIGH.

  BEEP!

  i turned my head and saw a car driving towards me, i closed my eyes shut, ready to feel the impact.  

KAI !

Some one shouted but it was to late.Kyungsoo came

" Kyungsoo dont cry i dont like you crying just remember if you smile i smile good bye kyungsoo" i slowly closed my  eyes.  

kyungsoo pov

I ran out pushing through students i heard a 'beep' i pushed the school door open and all i saw was kai's body laying down on the ground.

  i ran to him

  "Kyungsoo dont cry i dont like you crying just remeber if you smile i smile good bye kyungsoo"  he slowly closed his eyes.   Ambulance came  

-hospital

Every one was at the hospital waiting for the news   "excuse me im Doctor Nam Woohyun" doctor Nam spoke

  We gathered around him

  "im very sorry to say that he didnt make it" he anounced.  

Everyone broke into tears.

  Author pov  

funeral

I looked at Kai's body, tears spilled out of my eyes  

-after funeral

  Kyungsoo pov

  I remember what kai said to me

  "Kyungsoo dont cry i dont like you crying just remeber if you smile i smile"   I smiled.