CHAPTER 1

Seeking for Love

"Yoong? Mr. Im Yoong?" Jessica asked to confirm, hands were shaking as she talked to the person on the phone.

"Yes. this is Im Yoong, and you are?" he answered with the same cold voice he always use

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Don't you remember me?" she gulped, as though she regret ever calling him.

"Jessica?" He repeated, trying to remember her.

"We meet at the garden of SMtown Hospital; the redhead patient who comforted you." She told, followed by a soft giggle.

~ Flashback ~

Yoong was in a hidden garden in the hospital, sitting on a rock as he cried. He used his sleeve to wipe his tears, continuously crying.

"A-Anoo … Why are you crying?" a Ice princess girl approached standing beside him, still wearing a patient's clothes. He looked up at her with teary eyes, wanting to ask her who she is and why she's here.

She crouched down beside him. "Did you lose someone special?"

He nodded. Her hand flew on his back, patting him comfortingly.

"You can tell me what happened." She said as she continued patting

"My… My girlfriend died… She was talking to me on the phone while driving. She was telling me about her day; about how happy it was. I didn't know that she was driving until I heard a loud crash … She still made it to this hospital but not for long, she gave up. The doctors here are all useless. They cannot do anything to bring her back."

"No… they're not useless. Maybe it's just really her time, but we all know there's a reason why God took her early from all of you. So stop crying now."

"How can I not cry? She's gone now…" he sobbed

She sighed deeply, looking away first before talking. "I'm going to die soon, too…"

It stopped him, looking at her as if asking her to explain and continue.

"I'm going to die because of something, but I don't want to cry, what's the point of crying anyway? I just snacked out of my room because it was so tiring there. I don't want to waste my last few days inside that room."

"Y-you should have said that earlier… You have a bigger problem than me, yet you chose to be strong." He muttered.

"That's the only thing I can do; is to have fun on my remaining time. What's your name again?"

"Im Yoong." He answered, wiping the rest of his flowing tears

"Nice meeting you, Yoong! I'm Jessica – "

"Jessica!" someone suddenly called from afar.

"Oops. Sorry, Yoong. I need to go back now. Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened today. Bye, Yoong! I hope I'll see you again!" she stood up, running towards her mother.

"Wait! I haven't asked what your disease is yet…" He uttered, as though his voice descended, knowing that she wouldn't hear him anyway.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Ah… Jessica. So how are you now?" he asked, changing the tone of his voice.

"I'm good as new! I somehow survived. An angel sent from above saved me, though I don't know who that person was."

"That's good then. Anything I can help?"

"Um… I heard that you're in Seoul now, same as I am. If you have time… Can we meet later?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Can this be considered a longer chapter?  what do you think guys????

 

PLEASE VOTE and SUBSCRIBE

DON"T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT :))))

 

 

SOSHIYOONGIE OUT XD