Last Dance

Last Chance

 

 

JIMIN P.O.V

 

I felt so lonely as I enter the school ground without a partner, it’s my last

Year in high school yet I still don’t have a partner.

“Can’t I enjoy Prom for just once?!” I scream with out even realizing that someone was listening

 

"Why can't you enjoy Prom?" A voice said, I look around to find out who it was  but it was useless because it's dark.

I realize that my feet led me to the school garden and not the gym where the prom is being Held.

"Why do you care" I reply.

"You should be lucky that someone is here with you" It was a voice of Guy that sounds really familiar.

Could it be.............?

 

" Should I consider myself lucky without having a partner for my last dance in highschool?" I said to make him annoyed.

Then A figure appear right next to me, I turn  and found myself face to face with the person I want to be with.

 

The person I dream to be with.

 

His eyes that give me warmth despite the cold night.

 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

I look at her eyes for the first time, I didn't know that her eyes were colored chocolate brown because I often stare at her

Angelic face.

We stare at each other 

until...........

 

"What are you Students doing here! Your suppose to be inside the Gym, especially you, Jung Jimin. Everyone is waiting

for you, remember you were chosen from your class to perform a special umber. And you too Mr. Kim"

 

Damn! why does Mr.Kwon had to ruin the moment.

 

"I should go" She said without looking at me as I watch her figure slowly drifting away.

I search for my friends when I enter the Gym but then a group of girls came up to me and ask me to dance with them.

 

"May I have your attention everyone" Everyone's eyes were now looking at the center stage where the Principal Stood.

"Oh good, Now I would like to make an announcement that their are senior students who were accepted to one of the

Most Outstanding school in Korea but also in the U.S. First, Mr. Kim Myungsoo who got accepted by Seoul National 

University and Ms. Jung Jimin who I'm proud to say got accepted by The Juliard School of the Arts in New York"

 

The moment He said my Name everyone's attention were on me but I don't care because I was looking for her. 

I'm going to confess to her before its too late

She got accepted to a University Million miles away from me.

How can my heart bear it?

 

"And as a Special treat Miss Jung will give us an special number"

Everyone applause when the girl I love appear on the center stage.

 

 

Jimin P.O.V

The moment I stop infront of the microphone the music began playing.

I started Singing the song " If I cry a Thousand Tears" for it fits this years theme, Last Dance.

I poured all my feelings in song, and I was singing it for him.

 

Everyone clap when I stop singing. 

After my performance was the Crowning of the Prom King and Queen.

Not my thing.

 

"What a Performance right? now the moment we've all been waiting for tan-tara-tan we will now crown the King and Queen"

Everyone's attention were now on the MC.

 

"Now for the Prom King isss............KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!" I wasn't surprise when he was annouce King.

I mean who wouldn't choose Him as King when he himself is the King of the School, Everyone Love's him.

Even me but I just distance myself because I know I have no chance.

He went up the stage to accept the crown, theirs no use cheering for him when I can't see him for how many years.

Theres No reason for me to love him when I'll be leaving soon.

 

When I was lost in my own world I didn't realize that Kim Hyuna was now standing next to Him waiting to be crown.

"Now may the King crown his Queen" The MC gave the Crown to Myungsoo and Hyuna can't stop smiling since

the MC said "Crown his Queen" but Myungsoo's eyes were like a hungry baby looking for his mother until those eyes

landed on me.

He went off the stage and start walking towards me, I can see Hyuna glaring at me.

The crowd made a pathway for Myungsoo to walk towards me, my heart keeps beating very fast then he was only

centimeters away from me he turn to the MC and Said

 

"You Said I will crown my Queen right?" 

 

"Yeah" 

 

He turn to me and said

 

"Then You are MY Queen"

 

He place the crown on my head and the crowd began to cheer.

My heart explode with happiness that I couldn't help 

but smile he smile back at me and held my hands,

then he led me to the center of the dancefloor.

 

We Dance

 


First Chapter up

Special thanks to the people who subscribe!!

LONG CHAPTER

I wrote this story during my senior year but I have a date but some of my friends don't so I wrote a story to those who doesn't have one, also I was watching the Highschool Musical:Senior Year about what happen to the main characters where they're going to be separated after highschool. Everyone will go on their own way.

it makes me sad when I remember my last memoriesin highschool, college is very different in highschool.

so much stress.

 

Please Subscribe if you like it and comment down below, i love reading your comments.