chapter - 1

Mysterious Encounter (english version)
Krystals POV
 
Tired, my life feels empty .....
 
Everything has been destroyed, the honor family called Jung has shattered  to pieces. Now, I'm not the princess of Jung family, I'm just an ordinary girl ...
 
Yes an ordinary who has a name "Krystal".
 
I worked at a club where some small bands plays live, I can not live like a princess. 
I have no power to cry again .. i was just drowning in sadness
 
My family disappeared from my eyes .. my life ... they leaved me alone, alone in this cold world. 
The heart of "the ice princess" is cold. My brother, the only one brother that I have also disappered... he said he wanted to protect me. 
 
Now, i don't need to be in wealty family .. i just want my family ... to be happy with them. I'm so lonely ... 
 
"OPPA, where are you? i need you .... I'm alone."
 
*************************************************************************************************
 
After work I passed a narrow alley then I heard the voice of a man who was grimacing in pain. I want to run away from this place but for some reason my feet can not move, Lord, I want to run away right now? Lord, do you have another plan for me... Why I need to help a man who is in pain like that? he is just a stranger .....
 
I even dared approach the sound source, the more I approached, it became clearer. The voice of a man who was grimacing in pain.
 
"Arghhhhhhh .....",
he was seen holding his right arm covered in blood, a knife punctured his arm, to be honest I'm scared to help him.
but I did not have the heart to leave him.
 
I nicked a small part of my shirt. I tie on his arm in order to make the blood stops flowing from his wound.
His moans little by little reduced. i was so glad .... 
 
"I'll take you to the hospital.", When I tried to lift him, he was holding my leg with his left hand.
 
"Please do not take me to the hospital."
 
"But the wound is severe, you should be taken to the hospital."
 
"I beg you ...", he begged in husky voice, I can not bear to see him suffering, although i could see his handsome face ..... 
 
"But we have to let go of the knife in your arm, the wound can be infected."
 
He smiled at my words, he calmly put his hand into the blade and slowly he pulled the knife on his arm coupled with in pain. I closed my eyes tightly  when he did this and when the sound stops, his right arm covered in blood.