Birthday Party Cont.

Yearning to be yours.

 

Himchan POV: "Lets have a Cake party!" I shouted out to all of the people who were invited to this party!

All of them settled on the table getting ready to eat the cake. 

 

When I saw the cake, I was beyond excited. I was absolutely excited to eat the cake right away.  Me and my members places the candles "24" on the cake carefully. "HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIEND HIMCHAN!!" Eunyoung yelled her voice out. Everyone chuckled and started to sing happy birthday to me. It was an amazing day.

 

N POV: Is Eunyoung on a diet? Why won't see eat the cake? My mind was spammed with thoughts about Eunyoung.  "Eunyoung ah, aren't you hungry? Why won't you eat the cake?" I asked her with my worried voice. Eunyoung giggled and replied. "Oppa! I don't like cake."  I just smiled and ate my cake.  After everyone finished their cakes, they started to drink Soju and were socializing. Eunyoung was chugging soju more than I expected. Omo na. I never knew Eunyoung drinks this much! All the people who were invited left except for me and Eunyoung since we are both close to Himchan.

        "N and Eunyoung! Lets Party!!" Himchan screamed. All the BAP members and Eunyoung seemed to be extremely drunk. Eunyoung started to dance all around the room until she became so tired. Her eyelids were heavy and she went fast asleep on the sofa at the corner. She looked like an angel from the heavens. I stared at her fondly and smiled naturally. "I think we need to go now, I will take Eunyoung home. Thanks for inviting us! It was tons of fun!" I said. "Take care! See ya soon." Himchan replied as he waved his hand towards me.

 

         I tapped her arms gently. "Wake up Eunyoung-ah! We need to go! I just called a taxi.

 

Eunyoung POV: Ugh.. what is this. I stretched my arms and got up. I took out my phone to check my face. Omo Na! I look so ugly. My hair is all messed up...Whatever. "Nae Hakyeon oppa. Lets get going." I walked but stumbled upon some bumpy surfaces. Luckily he caught me and helped me get balanced. How cute! I thought.

       We went into the taxi and took a seat. "Take us to the Two X dorm 1st and to the Vixx dorm please." Hakyeon informed the driver. He gave us an signal telling us that he gets it. We both settled in the taxi in a relaxed manner. The taxi drived very slowly because of the traffic and I just stared at the window. "Oppa.. isn't it so boring?" I asked

... No reply... is he ignoring me? I turned around to look at him. He was sleeping soundly next to me. The taxi suddenly shook vigorously causing his head to drop onto my shoulders. His mouth opened slightly and started to drool. I couldn't help but laugh quietly and just wiped his mouth with my handkerchief.

 

___________

 

END OF THE CHAPTER. SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE. IM A BIT BUSY