.oo1

We're bulletproof

we're bulletproof


 

 

Friday night, almost a Saturday. It's 9:47PM and Siwon is yet again spending another Friday alone. What is it that makes this Friday more noticeable than other Fridays?
This Friday, Siwon has reached a place inside himself he didn't know existed.

".. Hey, Siwon hyung! Are you awake? I'm coming over, is that alright? I'll bring ramen!"

Siwon lowered his phone, his eyes gazing lifelessly at the screen shining in dark of the room. Kyuhyun. His so called best friend for four years, they've been through a lot together. Siwon is the only one his friend has ever cried out to, spilled all his burdens onto, and fully opened up to, with the older one giving the younger more than he ever deserved. All while the man himself never said a word, never spoke anything in his mind.
 

The tall man, wearing white jeans and a light blue blouse, tossed his phone onto his bed, making his way to the cabinet in the living room, where the light is on, slowly, silently. He took it out from the cabinet, the blank expression on his face never vanishing, he walked over to the couch and hid it behind one of the two pillows on it.


All the hell he went through, and how Kyuhyun just kept pestering him with all his problems and and all his bull. As if he's been charging him up this whole time. And now he seems to be all happy and good, except for all his stupid paranoia. He's probably coming over now just to complain over something, bringing ramen in an attempt to soften Siwon up a little.

[knock knock knock..]

This Friday in particular, when Siwon is feeling all his emotions, everything he's bottled up the past years, almost bursting out. And Kyuhyun is visiting. 

Siwon lightened up the small hallway between the living room and the front door, putting his friendly - slightly annoyed because it's so late - face on and opening the door to reveal a freezing Kyuhyun clinging to his jacket and three scarves, who quickly made his way inside and straight to the only bedroom's bed.

"It's super cold outside! Come over here and share your warmth with me," the brown-haired man shouts from Siwon's bedroom, and Siwon bluntly makes his way to the living room instead. He took a seat on the couch, resting his tired face on one of his hands. Not long after, Kyuhyun enters the living room, he had replaced his jacket with a soft, furry grey blanket. Taking the seat next to the other, Kyuhyun scoots close to him and makes himself comfortable. 

Siwon could already feel his insides boiling, the heat slowly spreading all over his body. No weird the freezing Kyuhyun would cling to him, who's a natural heating-oven at the moment.

"Hyung, Something really bad happened today.."

With that, Siwon automatically let out a deep, annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes and gently pushing the younger one up. "Tch," he spilled along with what Kyuhyun saw as an surprisingly rude behavior. Deciding to ignore it, as he could have been misunderstanding, maybe he was just sitting uncomfortably, Kyuhyun continued, "Me and Yesung went to visit my parents to tell them about our engagement, a-and.." Siwon felt his body twitch when the others voice cracked, he could hear him start to tear up. "Th-they," the younger choked out, "beat me up and-"

"Kyuhyun, I don't give a "

Kyuhyun's lips parted, his eyes went wide and he was silenced. Those words felt like a bullet hit his heart, and he was feeling sick, his stomach was sinking. What happened to his dearest, always sympathetic and empathetic Siwon hyung? 

"I'm so sick and tired of all your whining. You've always been really annoying to me, you know?" Siwon spoke casually, leaning closer to Kyuhyun's face, his voice softening. "Do you know how many times I've been this close to punching you in the face?" his eyes twitched, "You useless prick." 

"S-Siwon hyung.. I-"

The surface of a hot palm banged against Kyuhyun's cheek, causing him to slip off the couch and plunge against the soft rug attached to the floor. Siwon stood up immediately, his breath heavy, slow and slightly shaky. His eyes were glued onto the man who struggled to push himself up with his hands. Kyuhyun's tears were visibly falling, a few whimpers escaped his mouth, he was speechless. 


"Shut up, Kyuhyun. I hate your voice," Siwon spoke with a low voice, filled with endurance, a tone expressing that he has reached his limit. "You're so damned full of yourself, you're always complaining! When have you ever asked me about how I feel?" the taller man crouched down the ladder, grabbing his chin with his shaky hand and forcing his eyes to exchange eye-contact with him. Kyuhyun's sobs only grew louder, turning short and stifled as he tries to hold them back. The younger was shocked, afraid and sick at heart. 
"God dammit, you even complain about complaining!" the -haired man told as he landed yet another hit, a fist this time, on the younger's face, sending him rolling away from the couch.

"You're always sad, so very sad. Troubled, depressed, just ing annoying. The only things you talk about is how this and that happened, and how it's hurting your oh so fragile poor feelings, you're ridiculous! I don't care, I don't care how you got beaten up or how you threw up your food again, how your loving fiance got upset with you and how he wasn't upset with you after all! Have you ever thought that I might be having a bad day as well? A single behavior out of the usual, and I'm terrible, but you can do whatever because you're feeling down. You make me want to kill myself, shoot a bullet through myself."

He couldn't hold it in anymore, Kyuhyun was crying out loud, his tears raining on the carpet, the sound of him crying filled the house and he curled up on the spot. Siwon stood back up again, his breathing was heavy, his eyes were fixed on the floor beneath him, not a feeling, no thought was running through him at the moment. He had gone numb. None of them changed their actions for a while. 

Eventually, Siwon's breathing calmed and Kyuhyun's crying transitioned into shaky breaths. The older man finally moved, just a little to throw one of the pillows away from the sofa, exposing a small, black gun that he hid right before Kyuhyun had entered the house. He silently picked it up, rolling it around his finger in an attempt to catch the attention of the man on the floor as he walked to stand two meters away from him. He muted, Siwon's small mission was a success. 
The taller one used his free hand to push down the hammer of the weapon, loading it with a click, causing the younger to turn his head in his direction in a flash with wide open eyes. Moving his arm, Siwon lifted the gun and pressed it against his head, his finger rubbing the trigger. 

Kyuhyun's dry eyes once again fill themselves with salt water, the tears fall in showers as he crawls his way instantaneously over to Siwon's feet, his cold hands tightly wrapping around his leg. Cracked sobs leave the dry throat of the crying man."D-don't do it, p-please! I'm begging you!" the brown-haired man pleaded, "Please, please! I-I'm so terribly- sorry! I'll stop! I go out of your life, just don't kill yourself.." his voice faded out to muffled sobs as he pressed his face against the other's leg and his whole body was shaking. 

"You're pathetic."

Siwon blurted out, jolting Kyuhyun off of his leg, finishing with a kick against the ladders waist. Once again, he fell onto the floor and the older one crouched down after him. The other quickly got himself up, swinging his arms tightly around the taller one's shoulders, crying into his neck. his back using his free hand, Siwon planted a soft kiss on younger's dark brown hair, his lips curling into a gentle smile.
Lifting the gun in his hand up, he now pressed it against Kyuhyun's head, then spoke with a gentle and soft voice,

Kyuhyun, together we're bulletproof.

 

 


wow many typos hope i got them all wow