19

Played

 

Jinah took out her phone as she and Myungsoo entered the lobby together, Myungsoo was speaking with his secretary as they walked. Jinah smiled as she saw the photos Junhyung had sent her. She grew amused, as she saw how Yoseob and Doojoon never failed to photobomb his photos.

These guys really.

“Mrs. Kim?” Myungsoo turned back to her, Jinah looked up and put her phone back in her purse.

“I don’t like your phone.” Myungsoo said.

“Huh?”

He took her purse and got her phone, he eyed the white iPhone 5 warily.

“Ew. Fruits.” He shuddered, Jinah chuckled.

Myungsoo turned to her and returned her smile, somehow he finds himself doing that often.

“It’s a good phone.”

“You’re married to me.”

Jinah looked at him questioningly as they walked towards the elevator, Myungsoo called for his secretary and whispered something to the latter before he left.

“Give me my phone back, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo nodded as the doors of the elevators closed.

“Today’s the release for the new Note 3.”

“I know, I read the flyer earlier.”

“Thou shall not use enemy’s products.”

“Mwo?”

“You’ll see later.” Myungsoo grinned at her.

 

“Oh!” Dongwoon sat up and fixed his attention on the screen, the BEAST boys were in the hotel room, enjoying a few hours of rest.

“I asked manager hyung to help me get one.” Kikwang nodded, Junhyung and Doojoon glanced up.

“The Note 3.” Hyunseung announced.

“I think it’s going~Oh! Jinnie-yah!” Yoseob cheered, Junhyung stood up and looked at the screen.

It really was his Jinnie on the screen, she was standing beside Myungsoo with her arm wrap around his. Myungsoo smiled politely as the media took photos of them.

“Right, she married Samsung.” Kikwang nodded.

“You think she can help me get one of those?” He asked Junhyung.

Junhyung’s brows furrowed as he saw Myungsoo whisper something to Jinah, then she smiled.

“Hyung~”

Junhyung stepped out.

“Lee Kikwang.” Doojoon sighed.

 

“Here.” Myungsoo put a device on the table, Jinah looked at him.

“Don’t betray me by using an iPhone.”

Jinah picked the device up.

“I got you the white one, I asked secretary Im to transfer your sim card inside, so no worries.”

“…Thanks?”

Myungsoo nodded before pulling her towards the crowd again.

“Everyone knows you in this room, it’s good if~”

“Hey yo, Jinah.” Dongwoo grinned at them.

“Oh, oppa.” Jinah nodded.

“Not bad, Myung.” He chuckled.

“Thanks for coming, hyung. I have to show Jinah around first.”

 

Dongwoo glanced back at the couple as Myungsoo introduced her to some of Samsung’s people. Sunggyu nudged him.

“He’s being nice and proper. Weird.”

“Even though it’s a party, it’s a business party. Typical Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said.

Sungyeol shook his head.

“It is weird.”

“What are you saying? Did he stop being a playing around?” Woohyun blinked.

“Ani, but look at him,” Sungyeol tilted his head.

They all followed him.

“It’s the way he treats Jinah. It’s weird.”

“He finds her hot, we all know that.” Woohyun reasoned, even Sungjong agreed.

“Not that hyung, it’s just different.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++