17

Played

 

Two weeks had passed; so far everything was going well. Jinah continued to attend her classes and met Junhyung frequently while acting as a perfectly happy wife when she attended public events with Myungsoo.

And she had already gotten used to Myungsoo’s “frequent visitors” or “stay-in visitors”.

She sat up and glanced at the windows, the sun was beaming at her. She tugged on her terry shorts and tank top as she tied her hair in a loose bun. Then she stepped out of his room.

She found the dining table empty, she blinked.

“I need to get to class.” She murmured as she walked towards the veranda, there she found Myungsoo and “girl” canoodling on the beach chair beside the pool.

“Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo looked up at her, the girl had the decency to look startled.

“Breakfast.” She said.

“Ya~”

“Hungry. Now.”

 

Jinah watched as the girl left, she kissed Myungsoo before closing the door. She chuckled as Myungsoo walked to the kitchen.

“Second one?”

Myungsoo nodded as he opened the fridge.

“I should call Junhyung to cook for you.”

“Your fault, you threw my cereal away.”

“Because it’s not healthy just to have that for breakfast.” Myungsoo made a face, Jinah nodded and sat on the stool.

“Omurice?”

“Call.” She said.

“She didn’t slap you,” Jinah started, she was comfortable with Myungsoo now, at times she would start a conversation with him.

“She was jealous of you.” Myungsoo walked to her and pressed his forehead on hers.

“Get lost.” Jinah pushed him. Myungsoo chuckled.

One thing that didn’t change?

Myungsoo kept on flirting/teasing her, but it never worked.

“Junhyung oppa’s picking me up later.”

“Okay, you know where to find me.”

“Business? Or….the other business?”

Myungsoo just chuckled and started to cook.

 

 

“Hey, Joker.” Jinah smiled as she pressed his lips on his  briefly. Junhyung chuckled and squeezed her waist before letting go.

“Classes ended early?” He asked.

Jinah nodded as she sat on the couch across him.

“Where are the others?”

“They have schedules, have you eaten?”

“I did at school, right, oppa, I heard.”

Junhyung smiled at her sheepishly.

“Your fans already know, but I don’t.” She chided, Junhyung took the seat beside her.

“I didn’t want to disturb you with your exams coming up.”

Jinah made a face at him, Junhyung poked her cheek.

“Beast’s Japanese starts next week, they are back with three new singles.” She recited.

“Want to come?” He asked.

“I want to, but I can’t.”

“How’s….everything?”

Jinah leaned on him.

“Everything’s been the same, Myungsoo’s…still Myungsoo and~”

“I’m sorry, I know I should have told you before the press release.” Junhyung said. Jinah chuckled.

“I understand oppa, just take care and of course, enjoy.”

Junhyung smiled and kissed her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++