13

Played

 

“Yes, we don’t have anything planned.” Jinah replied.

“But your honeymoon,” Mrs. Kim frowned, Jinah looked at Myungsoo.

“Eomma, Jinah’s still attending class, we can go after she graduates.” He gave her an assuring smile.

Jinah nodded quickly.

“Then, we’ll leave that to the two of you, congratulations.” Mr. Jung smiled at them.

Myungsoo gave the elders a polite bow as they started to leave.

“You don’t look so well.” Myungsoo said as he loosened his bow tie and ed his coat.

“This…doesn’t bother you?”

“It’s business, what’s to be bothered about?” Myungsoo asked her, then he eyed the dress she was wearing.

“Well, what does a playboy have to be bothered about?” She shrugged before making her way back to the hall.

Myungsoo chuckled.

“Ya.” He called, Jinah turned to him.

“You look pretty in that dress.”

Jinah’s eyes narrowed slightly but she just continued to walk.

 

 

Jinah sat down; she was at the hotel’s garden enjoying some time alone.

She just got married with someone she doesn’t even know. Was it even considered a good thing that Myungsoo didn’t take the marriage seriously? Or the fact that he has women issues?

She shook her head as if to clear it.

Tough luck in that.

She eyed her dress, she sighed and took off her Miu Miu heels, she stared at the dark sky.

“Are you happy? I did it.” She said.

“Oppa, don’t you feel bad? It’s like…you sold your sister.” She chided, she felt her eyes water.

“I miss you so much too.” She swallowed.

 

The party ended, Myungsoo was with his friends when he noticed that Changmin and Jinah’s other lady friend were also on their way out of the hall.

He looked around.

“I don’t see her.” Sungyeol said.

“Jinah? Try the garden.” Hoya nodded.

Myungsoo looked at him.

“She has a penchant for enjoying quiet places.”

“Oh, so she’s like you.” Myungsoo shrugged as he stood up.

 

Jinah was making her way back to the hall when she saw Myungsoo walking towards her, then he paused as he heard someone call to him.

“Oppa?”

Jinah watched in interest as the girl greeted Myungsoo with a kiss on the lips.

“Hey, Minji,” Myungsoo smiled at the girl and caressed her cheek.

Jinah smiled.

She took out her phone and dialed for her driver.

 

 

“Here?!” Jinah’s eyes went wide as saucers as the car stopped in front of the white town house.

“It was your parents’ orders, miss.”

“But, ahjussi,” Jinah winced, Driver Jang gave her a smile.

“Congratulations, young miss.”

Jinah stepped down from the car and walked towards the gate herself, she refused when Jang told her he could drive around the curb.

She walked towards the front door while realizing how big of a mess she had got herself into to.

“I need a shower.” She muttered as she opened the front door, then she heard a low rumble.

She saw the familiar black Escalade enter the gates.

Jinah got in the house, she went to her room to shower. Minutes later, she was dressed in a pair of sweats.

She made her way down to the kitchen, but she paused as she reached the last step.

There was a girl laughing coquettishly as Myungsoo spoke to her.

 

“Oh, right.” She said before heading back to her room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++