Where It All Began

Heal My Heart

Someone once said, that our lives are like a complete book, a theatrical play. Every little movement is already set by god. It's like an arranged marriage. Fate is indeed real, you meet a person who changes your world, an invisible red string bounds you together. Everyone has their own story, and you believe it or not, every story is brilliant, unique and beautiful in its own way. Mine was a bit different than normal human beings’ stories. I was never someone who had many friends, everyone avoided me and never tried to talk to me and it got worse after i moved back to South Korea from America with my family when i was 7. I only had my brother as a friend, whom i could rely on. I lived in this lonely way till the last year of elementary school, then my fated one found me.

My mum's best friend moved to China with his boyfriend shortly after they graduated and a few years later they got married. They came back to Korea after 20 years, but this time with their son. Our parents thought that we would be great for each other. My mum dreamed about us being each other half, she even started planning our wedding when we were just little children who couldn't even do a simple substraction. She told me one day that it would be great if we would get married when we get older, but i just laughed at it. 

Their son’s name was Kyuhyun, he was rebelious with a hint of evilness, liked to fool around and annoy others, but he knew the limits. In fact he was loyal and even though he liked to piss me off, always asked for apologise and cheered me up. At first when our parents introduced us to each other, we were a little bit shy around each other , but he was the one who took the first step. It didn’t take long for us to become friends and even our parents couldn’t separate us from each other.


We spent our high school years together, when you searched for one of us you would always find the other there as well, we were as an extra shadow to the other. We always helped out each other in every way we could. I had problems with math, he had his own problems with dating, i gave him advices how to win girls’ heart, he helped me in getting better grades at math. When we needed comfort or just simply someone who would listen, i was there for him and he was here for me, we completely understood each other. Thanks to him i became a happier person, i talked more and i wasn’t that shy like i was in elementary. I also made new friends, easygoing girls that accepted me for who i was, full of insecurities and awkwardness. Later then we came to a realisation…At that time we graduated from high school, it was a farewell for everyone, but a hello, a new beginning for us. After everything we experienced together, made us realise we loved each other. Back then he was the only one who trully understood me, who truly accepted me and didn’t want me to change for anyone. So later we moved together. Of course i don’t have to tell that our parents were over the moon from hearing that we became a couple, but yes, their expectations were right;

We were perfect for each other.

There was a thing that bounded us together, a passion that we shared, we loved to sing and  we both wanted to be singers. Kyuhyun literally sang all the time, but this didn’t bother me. His voice was pure innocent and this warmness always made me feel better. Whenever he sang, it calmed me down, made me forget everything for a while, it felt like he brought down heaven to Earth. It was like a miracle. We both attended to school festivals, competitions and other school activities, where we could let our talent shine, we aimed our dreams to be singers. After we graduated, we both went to several auditions to become trainees at the biggest entertrainments. Kyuhyun was choosen the very first time he tried and he got trained as a solo artist. However my luck wasn’t as good as his, i didn’t get accepted, there was always a reason why i didn’t fit their expectations, so after several failed attempts, i gave up.  As it seemed that my singing career would not take me anywhere, i tried getting into acting, i got little roles in advertesments, but it wasn't what i wanted at all, i wanted to become grand, so my company and even my brother advised me to get into modeling, i had connections for being the sister of the top korean model, but i didn't want to became famous because i was my brother's sister.


After all we got what we wished for...Both of us worked really hard to achieve our dreams. All of Kyuhyun's efforts were paid off after 2 years of training.  After his debut he inmediately gained popularity and recognition. Within 3 months he became the nation's favourite.  For my part, i stepped out from my brother's shadow little by little. I got into small  roles in series and after all, i gave in my brother's nagging . My modelling carrier seemed brighter and i started to get people’s attention.

4 years passed already and Kyuhyun is still by my side. Even though we barely met when he was a trainee, he somehow always sneaked out just to spend a little time with me. The fame, the thousands of fans and parties didn't break that special bound between us. We got what we needed and we thought our life is already complete. Our vision was blurred by a pink cloud and we didn't think anything could separate us now, but life isn't a fairy tale what we read in books...We all make mistakes and sometimes these can be unforgivable…

--

Hello dearest subscribers! I'm terribly terribly sorry, that you had to wait this much for the first chapter, but i've been totally busy school's gonna kill me slowly x.x. This first chapter is an introduction to their relationship, it's kinda boring yet, but the real story will start in the next chapter :). Sorry if there are a lot typos ^^;. I hope you like it, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^. I promise to update soon. Love you all~!

Again thanks a lot to Julia for helping me!

This chapter might be edited and i'm also thinking about adding the characterlist to the description.