♨ A Bunch Of Wild Idiots

XOXO's Gag Cafe

‘’HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD-“

“SHUT THE UP BAEKHYUN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO POSE AS MY GUADIAN, YOU .”

“I don’t suppose there is a need for that when I’m here for you, isn’t that right, Tao?” Kris utters, looking too calm for Tao’s comfort.

“YOU.DIDN’T.DO..EVEN.THOUGH.YOU.WERE.RIGHT.NEXT.TO.ME.YOU.DICKHEAD.”

“Well, I did try holding you hand-“

“And you nearly tossed him off the roller coaster.” Joonmyun finishes, a snicker following his words.

The ride had just ended, and the group was gathered by the side, all being too hyped up to recall their main purpose for being at the amusement park in the first place.

“Never again, never ing again, I swear upon my ing fingers.” The hostess growls, shooting a glare towards a giggling Yixing.

“O….kay. So back to topic, where’s Sehun?” Kyungsoo questions, and almost immediately, all eyes were darting around the area, in search of the young male.

“Well, we ed up.” Jongdae snorts, grabbing hold of Minseok’s wrist before dragging him off in a random direction.

“Then if you’d excuse us, we’ll be having fun on our own.”

“What- Jongdae, you get your back here this instant.” Kris hisses, only to receive silence as a response.

“Well, guess that can’t be helped. I’m out.”

With that, Chanyeol takes his leave from the group, pulling a nagging Baekhyun along with him.

“Frankly speaking… Sehun isn’t worth my time. So I guess no point bothering.” Kris admits, tossing a flailing and yelling Tao over his shoulder before walking off, CLEARLY ignoring the weird stares sent his way.

“Well, so much for staying together.” Kyungsoo mutters, shifting his gaze to a Luhan, who seemed to be lost in all the happenings.

“So it’s left with you, me, Jongin, Yixing and Joo-“

He stops mid-sentence, noting how the other pair had already gone off.

Upon further notice, he spots the two standing in line in front of the cotton candy booth, and he frowns.

“… Damn meatballs.”

With a groan, Jongin stares at the others with pure envy, turning to the chef with a frown.

“Kyungsoo, can’t we just leave and-“

Poor Jongin didn’t even get the chance to finish his sentence before he gets a smack going right for his head.

“Speak another word and the next place you’ll find your balls would be on my menu.”

Luhan couldn’t help but irk, taking a tad step back and away from Kyungsoo.

“As much as I am grateful towards you Kyungsoo… That’s plain disturbing.”

“I do love you Kyungsoo, I really do. And I feel the need to watch over you whenever you’re in the hands of the idiot that comes by the name of Jongin, but…” With a sigh, Joonmyun eyes the petite chef, eyebrows pinching into a frown.

“THE YOU INTERRUPT MY MOMENT WITH YIXING FOR?!?!”

“I am most certainly not an idiot.” Jongin snorts, arms wrapped around a fuming Kyungsoo.

“Mind I remind you of the reason why we’re here.”

“AND WHY ARE WE THE ONLY ONES BEING SENT BACK?!”

Jongin lets out a scoff, Yixing being too busy nibbling on his cotton candy to care.

“Isn’t it obvious? You’re rich.”

“AND SO?!”

“… That’s all.”

“Wow… Just wow.”

“Now, back to business.”

With that, Kyungsoo makes a turn to head off, with the rest following behind.

Joonmyun was beyond reluctant to follow the chef, but he was at least smart enough to understand that going against him was something he would rather not do.

I mean…

He needed his balls.

After god knows how long of searching, they finally managed to catch up to Sehun, who was standing in line for the…

Haunted house?

And not only that, they somehow managed to divert their gaze further down the line, closer to the entrance, and to their horror they find…

Tao twisting the out of Kris’ arm, with Jongdae cheering by the side, not that it was a surprise, really.

“YOU GOD DAMNED ING ING . OUT OF ALL ING PLACES WE JUST HAD TO QUEUE AT THE ING HAUNTED HOUSE?! ARE YOU ING WITH ME?! A FILTHY ENCLOSED SPACE FILLED WITH WANDERING ES COVERED IN BLOODY MAKE UP AND DOING NOTHING BUT SCARE THE LIVING OUT OF MY TO GET SOME CASH?!”

“MY ARM- IT’S GOING TO ING BREAK YOU -“

“LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME HOW MUCH I GIVE A FLYING . BE GLAD IT WASN’T YOUR ING OR IT’D BE BROKEN BY NOW.”

“TOUCH MY DRAGON AND IT’LL BURN YOU.”

“TRY ME YOU TARD.”

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo stands by the side, fingers rubbing on his temples.

Joonmyun was mentally questioning how no one was taking notice of the chaos going on.

Minseok was too busy trying to break the fight.

Jongin and Jongdae were too busy cheering for Tao to rip Kris’ supposed ‘dragon’ away from its cave.

Yixing was too busy eating to give a .

With a hefty sigh, the chef watches as the scene unfolds before his very eyes, a migraine bounding to take place in his already messed up head.  

“Oh for the love for all that is spatulas, someone please put an end to this madness…”

“Someone remind me why I’m in here with YOU TWO again?” Jongin questions, eyes scanning around the interior of the house.

“Beats me, the scares haven’t even started and already I’m disturbed by your presences.” Came a groan, clearly coming from the tallest of the three.

“Oh for s sake, this haunted house isn’t even real but already I’m feeling cursed being stuck with a pair of wimpy tards.”

“Oh shut it Jongdae, if there’s a wimp around here that would be you and that cowardly of yours.”

“My monstrous nightmare is probably braver than you are, Kris.”

“It scares me how you’re getting reference from a Dreamworks movie.” Jongin irks, flinching at the sight of a cobweb.

Jongdae scoffs, and Kris simply eyes him judgementally.

“It scares me how you’re still alive even though you’re lacking a load of brain cells.”

The trio took a turn around a bend, coming to a halt at the sight of an empty, eerie and not forgetting to mention, DARK corridor.

“Oh wow, if having the dumbest ones of the group with me isn’t cliché enough, we have to go through THIS ?” Jongdae grumbles, eyeing the only route that seemed to stretch a long way ahead.

It was then the most unexpected happened.

A GIRL, dressed in a white gown which was stained with a few red patches, came stumbling by, and from where they stood, they could hear the desperate words that she spoke,

“H-Hyunsik!!! My dress is torn at the back!!! What do I do?? The customers are coming by soon!!!”

“HUH??? WHAT THE HELL?! DON’T TELL ME YOU’VE BEEN MUNCHING ON A WHOLE PLATE OF ROASTED TURKEY LEGS AGAIN OR I WILL-“

“I HAVE.”

“OH FOR S SAKE?!”

Meanwhile, the three stood rooted to the ground, listening to the argument that echoed through the darkness.

“Forget it, leave it as it is.”

“BUT I- Fine. It isn’t my fault I was chosen for this role.”

Just then, the lady makes her appearance again, this time taking her place on what seemed like the other end of the corridor.

“Oh my ing god, does she not notice that we’re here?” Kris mumbles, eyes never leaving the supposed ‘ghost’.

“I mean, I get that Jongin is dark but damn, if she can’t even catch sight of my radiant figure then she must really be one blind .” Jongdae adds, earning a gasp of disbelief from Jongin.

“Excuse you troll but I’m still visible to the eye.”

“Did someone speak? Whatever, I don’t talk to things I can’t see.”

Jongin parts his lips, about to speak when the two began walking off, leaving him behind both dumbfounded and seething.

It didn’t take long before the trio came to a stop in front of the lady, who didn’t seem to be moving an inch.

Kris reaches a hand out, giving her a jab on the shoulder.

“What’s with her?”

With a casual shrug, Jongdae waves a hand in front of where he assumes her face was before giving a snap of his fingers.

“Is she dead?”

“Maybe.” Jongin mutters, frowning at the sight of the two who were practically harassing the poor lady.

“Oi, knock it off.”

With a frustrated groan, Jongdae gives the lady a hard shove, sending her falling to the ground.

“DAMN IT LADY JUST MOVE ALREADY.”

What happened next left them stunned, plain speechless.

The moment the lady made contact with the floor, her head came flying off, position remaining unchanged as her head slid across the floor before finally coming to a halt a few feet away.

“Oh my holy mother of dragons.”

“WHAT THE JONGDAE?!”

“WHAT THE DID I DO?!?!”

“I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK IT OFF AS IN STOP WHATEVER THE YOU WERE DOING, NOT KNOCK HER ING HEAD CLEAN OFF.”

“I DIDN’T ING KNOW. BESIDES IT ISN’T EVEN HER TO BEGIN WITH.”

“SHE WAS HERE, WASN’T SHE?!”

“YEAH BUT IT’S A GOD DAMNED MANNEQUIN NOW ISN’T IT, YOU DUMB DARK-SKINNED DICKFACE.”

“OH NO YOU ING DIDN’T.”

With a hiss, Kris gave the two a hard smack on the face, resulting in them landing on a spot on either side of the dummy which remained headless on the ground.

“THE KRIS?!”

“Shut the up already. Let’s just forget this and move on-“

It was then he comes to a halt, eyes gazing into a distance.

“Hey, where did the head go?”

All eyes were on the spot where the head was meant to be, only to find it empty.

“What the actual ?”

“Did it roll away?” Jongin questions, rubbing on the sore spot on his back.

“Or maybe it just HEADed somewhere?”

“… That was the lamest joke I’ve heard in all of humanity.” Kris utters, and Jongdae simply lets out a scoff.

“Quit being a jealous .”

Just as Kris was about to make his retort, a giggle sounded from across the corridor, and they were frozen in place.

“The ? -face, did you just ing giggle?” Jongdae irks, eyeing Kris with disgust.

“What the actual ? If there’s someone who’s capable of doing that, it would be Jongin.”

“Excuse you, but I’m far too manly for such a thing.”

“…. AHAHAHAHAHAHA-“

“NOW THAT’S A GOOD JOKE.”

“WHAT THE ?! WHAT’S SO FUNNY?!”

Whilst the two were too busy laughing their asses off, Jongin turns to his side, only to have his eyes widen at the sight that will forever remain etched in his mind.

The body of the mannequin was moving, to be more specific, CRAWLING its way down the corridor, nails screeching against the wooden floorboards.

It didn’t take long for a /girly/ shriek to leave the tan man’s lips, and he was sent running off.

Kris’ laughter dies down almost instantly, watching the retreating figure of the male.

“Where the is he going?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE WILL I KNOW?? DID YOU HEAR- OH MY TROLLY CHEESE BALLS- OH LORD OF TROLLS-“

It was then Kris catches sight of the mannequin, now making its way up to its feet.

“…”

With that, he takes off, screaming his off.

It only triggers Jongdae into another round of endless cackles, hand clutching onto his abdomen as he struggles to catch his breath.

After what seemed like ages, he finally comes to a stop, rising up to his feet.

“Finally done laughing like a ing retard?”

He raised his head, staring at the headless ‘mannequin’ before him.

“Oh, I almost forgot about you. Man am I glad I found out that you’re working here.”

The supposed mannequin reaches both its hands up, pulling the plastic neck off, only to reveal a living, breathing male underneath.

“To pose as a female and a mannequin, and have my body harassed, not forgetting to mention being pushed to the ing ground. You’d better be paying me a huge sum for this.”

With a roll of his eyes, he shoves a bundle of money towards the other man, shrugging.

“Just shut up and look ghostly, Dungmin.”

“It’s Dongjun.”

“Whatever, I can’t possibly remember names from my childhood. Besides, ghosts don’t have names.”

“I’m not a-“

“I don’t give a . I just need to head back and inform my beautiful princess about my brilliant and successful plan.”

It was then another male makes his appearance, sighing.

“Hey, Jongdae, the two are reaching the exit, isn’t it about time you off as well?”

“Oh shut it Hyunsik, I paid you people.”

“You didn’t pay me .”

“If ’s what you want, I wouldn’t mind giving it to you now.”

With a gag, Hyunsik gives a casual wave of his hand, walking off.

“Save that flat for your boyfriend, just leave already.”

“Boyfriend? You’re gay?” Dongjun questions, sending a look of disbelief towards Jongdae, mouth falling agape.

“ I might be. Now shut that mouth or I’ll shove my in there. I’m sure straight es like you wouldn’t like that.”

Dongjun complies, lips sealing shut as he eyes the other with a hysterical gaze.

With that, Jongdae takes his leave, humming.

He was certainly glad two of his classmates from high school were working there.

And he was certainly glad he managed to grab hold of Joonmyun’s money to pay them with.

It was a perfect plan indeed.

The remaining six of the group were divided into half, having that the maximum number of people allowed at once was three.

Unlike the trio, their turns went by smoothly.

Well, not exactly.

Minseok, Joonmyun and Yixing went in as a trio, and all through the walk, Joonmyun was whimpering like a puppy and Yixing had to go by all means to comfort him afterwards.

Somehow, Minseok managed to brisk past all the scares, never once letting out a scream nor did he flinch, which made him an easy guide for the pair.

Luhan, Kyungsoo and Tao went in together, and that was when all hell practically broke loose.

Tao would send a punch going towards ever ghost he sees, and Kyungsoo had to give him constant hits on the head to keep his violence in check.

Luhan would only heave long sighs from time to time, questioning their current situation.

Also, he was in charge of apologising to every staff Tao hits, taking in the angry cusses sent their way.

“KEEP THAT DAMNED HOOLIGAN TIED DOWN.”

Or

“THAT LADY HAS NO CONTROL OVER HERSELF, DOES SHE?!”

“WHO THE YOU CALLING A LADY?! YOU’RE THE ONE DRESSED IN A GOD DAMNED GOWN.”

“WHY YOU LITTLE-“

“STOP RIGHT THERE, I HAVE A ING SPATULA AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.”

“WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT, KYUNGSOO?!”

“SHUT IT LUHAN, I.NEED.THEIR.BALLS.”

Smooth indeed.

Somehow, the group remained as a whole, not being able to split into their individual pairs due to the constant threats sent by none other than the fearful chef, Do Kyungsoo, and his fearless sidekick, the café’s spatula.

It didn’t take long for them to find the last pair, who were standing in line for the Ferris wheel.

They approached them, casually joining in the queue.

“What the hell are you s doing here?” Chanyeol questions, hissing at the sight of the group.

“Stop being such a whiny . Baekhyun’s probably glad we’re here to save his from you and that tiny of yours.” Joonmyun puts simply, throwing an arm around Minseok’s shoulder as he earns a hard glare from a fuming Chanyeol.

“Must I say, I was planning to have an intimate moment with my Angel.”

“Oh, all the more Baekhyun should be elated having us here.” Tao utters, elbowing Kris who was intending to imitate Joonmyun’s actions.

Baekhyun could do nothing but watch the conversation take place, before Jongdae comes about, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

“Believe me when I say this, Baekhyun, that idiot has his miniature sized brain in his miniature sized , I swear, his weewee practically has a life of its own.”

It was then their turn came, and the staff stops them just as they were about to take step into the carriage.

“Excuse me, but how many people are there in this group?”

“11, is there a problem?” Yixing questions, frowning.

“Our carriages are only allowing a maximum weight of 1500 Kilograms each, sir.”

“Aha? And?” Jongin urges, as if questioning the problem.

“Well, I don’t suppose the carriage will be able to hold all of-“

“Wait, hold up.” Minseok raises a hand, cocking a brow.

“If I’m taking this right, are you saying that we, that I, am heavy?”

The lady blinks, waving her hands frantically.

“Oh no sir, not at all.”

“Oh no ma’am, it most certainly seemed that way.”

“Oh no I-“

“I, Kim Minseok, am FAT? Is that what you’re implying?”

“No-“

“Even after I’ve gone through some serious dieting, you still think I’m OBESE?”

“Sir-“

With a choked sob, Minseok places a hand on his abdomen.

“I- After all I’ve been through.”

It was then Baekhyun came along, bringing the wailing man in for a hug.

“There, there now Minseok, all will be good.”

He then shoots a glare towards the panic-stricken staff, giving a shake of his head.

“What have you done, you vile, vicious being?”

“Well, I didn’t think that would work.” Kris snorts, arms crossed over his chest.

“Some acting skills you’ve got there, Minseok.” Jongin utters, snuggling up against Kyungsoo, who was too mesmerised by the view to care.

Minseok responses with a simple shrug, gazing out of the window.

“I never knew you had it in you.” Joonmyun utters, a yawn following after.

“Must be because you’ve been with Jongdae, I mean, his shameless personality is clearly contagious.”

“I can see that.” Tao groans, shoving Kris off of him when the other made an attempt to hug him.

“Hey, the sun’s setting. It’s getting late.” Yixing points out, gesturing towards the window which shows a clear view of the sunset.

“Wow, to think the day has gone by so quickly.”

“And the fact that we’re already nearing the top of the Ferris wheel.”

“Oi, off Dickface, you’re blocking the view.” Jongdae hisses, shoving Chanyeol off of his seat.

“Ow- THE YOU HAD TO PUSH ME FOR?!”

“I said it, you were in my line of sight. I was going blind from the amount of ugly you’re giving out.”

“YOU-“

“HEY STOP FIGHTING, WE’RE IN A DAMNED CARRIAGE.” Tao yells, watching as the two began their little fight.

“HEY QUIT IT, YOURE GOING TO END UP BREAKING THIS THING. IF IT DOES, I’LL HAVE YOUR BALLS, YOU DAMNED IDIOTS.”

“ THAT , JOONMYUN’LL PAY FOR THE PRICE OF DESTRUCTION MADE.”

“EXCUSE YOU, I’M RICH BUT I AIN’T DOING TO SAVE YOUR .”

“SO MUCH FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP.”

“THAT’S THE POINT, WE NEVER HAD ONE TO BEGIN WITH.”

“HEY STOP THAT, I’M TRYING TO ENJOY THE SUNSET WITH MY COTTON CANDY, MIND YOU.”

“I DIDN’T WASTE MY DIGITY BY ACTING FOR THIS, SO STOP FIGHTING ALREADY.”

“TAO, IT’S TOO DANGEROUS IN HERE, I’LL PROTECT YOU.”

“THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSIDERED A DANGER TO ME IS YOU, YOU ING STICK.”

Luhan couldn’t even bother joining in with the bickering.

Why?

Well, he has acrophobia, enough said.

They were at the TOP of the Ferris wheel, with the additional rocks of the carriage due to the commotion, he was literally petrified.

 All he could do was sit, stoned in his place as he keeps his gaze down, not daring to even lift his head.

Without a partner to cower to, he feels so darned pathetic.

It was then a hand rested on his shoulder, and he whips his head to the side, eyes meeting with Kyungsoo’s.

“It’s alright, if anything happens, I’ll murder them.”

Though he didn’t think the chef’s words were exactly reassuring, he felt grateful for his friend’s failed attempt to comfort him, offering a small nod.

“Though… Luhan?”

“Hm?”

“Are we forgetting something?”

Sehun releases a hefty sigh, eyes shifting up to the darkening sky.

It’s getting late, huh?

“Oh, oppa.”

He shifts his gaze to the girl next to him, who seemed to be staring at something with the utmost curiosity.

“What is it?”

She raises a hand, gesturing towards what seemed like the Ferris wheel.

“One of the carriages on the Ferris wheel’s shaking.”

He turns his head towards the direction she was pointing to, and sure enough, there was a carriage on the top of the wheel, shaking vigorously for a reason that people down below had no clue of.

“It sure is.”

“I wonder what’s happening in there.”

“Who knows? A couple could be having the time of their lives, or maybe it’s just a bunch of wild idiots fooling around.”

With that, they proceeded on, putting the thought of the possible reasons behind the carriage’s intense movements aside.

Speaking of idiots, I wonder what the group’s doing back home, or wherever it is they are. Though…

It was then a thought came to mind, and a frown eteches itself on his forehead.

I wonder how Luhan is doing. He didn’t look too good when I left.

With an exasperated sigh, he stares off ahead, ignoring the worried stares sent his way by Sulli.

I hope he’s fine.

Well…

If only he knew.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm surprised you're still reading this.

I love you subs.

I'm sorry...

I'm a horrible author. 

/weeps at a corner/

Daisuki

Really.