Welcome

Aladdin and Robin Hood

A young woman woke up inside a dark moving container, groaning in pain as she tried sitting up. She tried to figure out where she is and couldn't help but gag at the smell. Camel , she thought.

 

She searched for her quiver blindly and when she found it, all the arrows inside were broken in two. She sighed. Not only was she banished in another kingdom, she probably put another innocent life in danger. Sometimes she wondered if what she did really helped people or if they just brought burden and even more trouble.

 

She used to live a comfortable life but that all changed when their village got attacked. She saw the cruelty that was brought upon the people she grew up with. How the men got killed and the women and children captured only to be sold to whoever's interested in them. 

 

With nothing but revenge in her heart, she escaped the person she was sold to and did her best to survive on her own. She didn't stop travelling and she got upset at the fact that everywhere she went, she witnessed the same thing. People hurting other people. People who has power taking advantage of the weak. The rich making use of their wealth to fool the poor. She loathed them and she pitied the poor. She wanted to help and she wanted revenge.

 

What better way to do that than to steal the rich people's wealth and give them to those who got taken advantaged on. So that's what she did and it was never easy and it meant having a lot of powerful people going after her and wanting to chop her head off. She got away from them only because she came prepared. It took her years of training that resulted to calloused hands but agile body and precision in shooting her arrows. 

 

It took much effort from those people to catch a tiny girl and that in itself is an achievement for her. Every time she gets caught, she gets away with a few broken bones and a third of her body bruised because they knew that if they kill her, the mob, which happened to be the same mob she was helping, would without a doubt start a riot. So instead of death, the punsihment she gets every time she gets caught is banishment.

 

She searched blindly once again for her feathered cap. "At least they have the decency not to break it as well," she muttered. She tied her raven hair up and hid it under her green feathered cap. She then took off her lincoln green cloak, folded it properly and put it inside her satchel. 

 

She noticed how it was getting incredibly hot. Were they setting the goddamn thing on fire?

 

Here she thought she wasn't going to get killed but she was guessing this was because she crossed a very powerful guy this time. "Goddammit, Khan!" She tried breaking down the wooden door and she was successful in doing so but what she saw outside didn't really made things easier. There were two men holding their swords up and three others who had their arrows aimed at her. She reached at her back but then remembered that all her arrows are already broken and pretty much useless. 

 

The smoke and the heat from the fire was mkaing her dizzy and even more disoriented. She smiled bitterly. She was thinking that it was the end of the line for her. "Well, it was fun pissing off the wealthy people such as your boss!" she bellowed, hoping that the men would hear her. She muttered her next words as she started to accepther fate, "I did all I could to help."

 

Just as she was about to pass out, she felt someone hovering above her. Sh also witnessed how the men's eyes widened, as if they'd seen a ghost. She tried looking up but the smoke was clouding her vision. Her knees was feeling weak and when she was about to fall, someone caught her.

 

The stranger who had caught her smiled but it was soon replaced with a horrified expression. 

 

"Oh my god, s3c! You're on fire!"

 

She didn't know what happened next but she did feel like they were flying. "That's crazy," she mumbled and with a smile on her face, she passed out.

 

 

---

 

 

She was bored. Like always. She looked around and grinned. "She's not around. I wonder where she went this time." She tiptoed her way to a rolled carpet that was on the corner and whispered, "Hey, shining shimmering splendid carpet~" 

 

She stood back when the carpet unrolled and floated by itself. She knew the carpet liked it when she called her that but she usually called her s3c for short. "Do you wanna go outside? She's not here."

 

The carpet moved up and down and she didn't think twice when she jumped on it and sat down. She took off her coat and her muffler and put it on her bed. She held on to the edge of the carpet and the next thing she knows, they were already on their way out of her home. 

 

She doesn't even know why she bothers going out so much when the only thing she could see even for a mile was the endless desert. She didn't like the heat but this was better than staying in her lair where there's also nothing to do. She figured she could breathe the air from the outside from time to time and the feeling of flying was nice. It was convenient to have a magic carpet. She pat the carpet and grinned. 

 

"Sand, sand, more sand, a burning wooden carriage, a bunch of camels, sand, sand...wait." It took her a few seconds to process what she saw and when she finally realized what was happening, she ordered the magic carpet to go back and fly lower to the ground. She saw the men who were holding their weapons and aiming at someone. She realized that there was someone inside the burning carriage. Her impulsiveness got in the way of her rational self.

 

She ordered the magic carpet to fly closer to the burning carriage so she could scoop up the person. She managed to not get hit by the flying arrows that whizzed past her head.

 

The magic carpet didn't need to be told what to do. They were away from where the men were in a matter of seconds. She stared at the person she just saved and smiled. She was about to introduce herself but noticed that the edge of s3c caught a fire. 

 

"Oh my god, s3c! You're on fire!"

 

She gently laid down the person and tried to put out the fire. She sighed in relief seeing as to how it didn't do any serious damage to the carpet. "Sorry, s3c." She then went back to tending to the badly bruised stranger and as soon as they got back to their lair, she treated her wounds.

 

She took of the stranger's feathered cap and upon closer inspection, she figured that the stranger was a young woman. When she was about to start wiping  the girl's face, she felt someone tugging on the helm of her shirt. She looked down and found her pet monkey who still had a piece of banana inside its mouth.

 

"Hi there, Soo," she said as she started petting her. "I need to look after our visitor, okay? Could you get me a cup of water?" The little monkey nodded its head and Jessica giggled at how cute it looked with its muffler around its neck and a couple of sweaters on. 

 

She felt the girl shivering beside her and remembered that the only thing she had on was her thin clothes so she stood up and grabbed a few blankets to cover her guest with it. She then continued tending to her wounds and dabbing ice cubes on her bruises. The magic carpet and her pet monkey watched her as she did so. 

 

It was quiet inside her lair until a loud, booming voice reverberated inside. "WHO IS THAT, JESSICA?" The said girl creased her eyebrows and stared at the newcomer while the carpet and the monkey cowered beside her.

 

"I don't know," she stated indifferently.

 

The newcomer disappeared into thin air and reappeared right above the guest. "She looks pretty." She disappeared once again and reappeared beside Jessica. "Did you finally find your mate?"

.

Jessica blushed furiously and shoved the newcomer's face away but all she touched was thin air. "Stop that! it's annoying."

 

"You're just jealous because you," she appeared again with her face an inch away from Jessica, 'can't do it!"

 

Jessica scoffed. "I could wish for that, you know."

 

"Really? Go ahead then."

 

"No way! I'm not going to wish for something so useless."

 

The newcomer wasn't able to retort because they heard a groan coming from the young woman who was lying on Jessica's bed. 

 

"Can't you do something about her injuries?"

 

"Make a wish and I'll do something about it."

 

"Why are you so heartless?"

 

"Look who's talking. You save one person and you think you're such a saint."

 

Jessica growled and cursed in her head. Are all genies like this one? Couldn't she have gotten one that was less snarky?

 

While they were arguing, Soo, the monkey, was standing up on top of the guest's tummy. It noticed the young woman's fluttering her eyes open and Soo tried to catch her owner's attention by making a noise that Jessica knew well.

 

The owner turned her head towards her bed.

 

"W-where am I? Why...why is it so cold?"

 

Jessica stared at the only other being in the room who could speak and right away, it understood what Jessica meant.

 

"It's cold because my master thought it's a great idea to wish for something as stupid as an oasis under the desert that is as cold as ice. Welcome to Jessica's Ice Land under a ing desert!" She said with a smile and ignored her master's glare.

 

 

---

 

 

lol so that's the first part hahah i didn't want to reveal who the genie is just yet but yes, i made soo the monkey only because Abu and Soo rhymes hahaha 

i'm honestly more familiar with aladdin than robin hood so i tried to go in that direction