Tonight is the night

Tonight is the night

 

‘Jiyoon-ah… you’re sleeping?’ whispered the boy looking down at his girlfriend’s head that was leaned against his shoulder.

‘Not anymore…’ she said with a sleepy voice.

‘Baby…’ he said wanting to say something but stopped.

‘What is it honey? Tell me what’s in your mind…’ she said raising her head and looking him in the eye.

‘I… I need to tell you something’ he hesitated.

‘Tell me’ she said getting worried.

He hid his face on his hands for a second and then looking away he said ‘…I don’t like Sungkyu…’

‘Sungkyu?’ she asked incredulous.

‘Yeah…’ he replied still looking away.

‘Why?’ she asked almost frowning.

‘Well, you and that Infinite boy seem so close…’ he started…

‘Baby, don’t tell me you’re still thinking of that thing that happened in Bouquet…’ Jiyoon asked surprised, ‘that was months ago’

‘Yeah but… still…’ the boy pouted and leaned his head down to her shoulder. ‘Besides, he has your number…’ he said with a little bitterness in his voice. She got a little annoyed.

‘Yeah well, we’re friends’ she said firmly. There was a little silence.

‘Junhyung...’ the girl called and held her boyfriend’s face on her hands. He was still pouting. ‘There’s no one else for me that you’ she assured looking right into his eyes.

‘Is that true?’ he asked like a little boy. She smiled almost amused.

‘Yes, of course’ Jiyoon leaned and put a soft kiss in his lips. He smiled but remained silent. ‘Hey…, look at me’ she said trying to lock her gaze with him.

‘You trust me?’ the girl asked serious.

‘Of course I trust you’ the rapper said as a matter-of-fact way.

‘Then believe me when I tell you that nothing is going on between Sungkyu-oppa and me’

He looked at her for a second in silence. ‘I believe you’ finally he said sincerely. She smiled and kissed him in the lips. He responded happily.

‘…Is just… I love you so much…’ he said between kisses.

Jiyoon broke the kiss and looked at him with a decisive face. ‘I love you too baby, I will never cheat on you…’

Junhyung smiled pleased and caressed her cheek. ‘I know baby…’

The couple started to kiss again, softly at first, but within the seconds, the kiss started to go deeper and deeper…

They were on the changing room after a collaboration concert. They were alone so they didn’t mind going further in the kiss.

Jiyoon started to play with her boyfriend’s shirt; lifting it a little and then introducing her hand in to rub his back…

Jiyoon was wearing a high dress so Junhyung’s left hand slipped down her leg. He started to caress her well shaved legs.

‘You’re so perfect…’ he whispered putting sweet little kisses on her neck. She smiled in pleasure…

Jiyoon kept touching her boyfriend back and abs… ‘You’ve been exercising?’

‘Yep…’ he said still kissing her neck.

‘I can tell…’ she said giggling. She lifted Junhyung’s shirt and put a couple of kisses on his well formed body…

Junhyung let out a soft moan. Jiyoon giggled. ‘You like it?’ she said in a teasing tone.

‘You know I do…’ he said and took off his shirt and threw it away. She smiled and enjoyed the view.

‘Baby, you know we have to be careful’ she said going back on her senses.

‘I know…, but seem like ages since we did it…’

‘We can’t do it here…’

‘Yes we can’ he said smirking mischievously. Next thing Jiyoon knew, she was being lifted in the air and carried to the nearest wall. She moaned when Junhyung crashed his body over hers.

‘Someone could see us… We’re next to the door…’ whispered Jiyoon trying really hard to concentrate in the words.

‘No one will see…’ the boy said and pushed harder his body over hers. She moaned.

The couple were kissing and enjoying themselves when they heard the door being open. Both got surprised and quickly jumped off the other fixing they clothes. Junhyung was shirtless so he started to look for the rest of his costume when he noticed what was happening right in front of his eyes.

Another couple was kissing desperately on the sofa they were minutes ago. Jiyoon turned her attention to them too and her jaw fell a little. Both Junhyung and Jiyoon were speechless.

The couple didn’t notice Jiyoon and Junhyung when they entered, and clearly they didn’t notice them now that the boy was about to take off his shirt.

‘Hey!’ Junhyung called the attention of the couple. Two familiar faces looked surprised at the sound of the voice.

‘Since when you two are together?’ asked Jiyoon trying to hide a laugh.

The boy went off the girl and started to fix his messed clothes. The same thing did the girl.

‘So?’ insisted Jiyoon amused by the look of her friends panicking. Junhyung smirked at the brilliant girlfriend he has.

‘Uh…, we…’ started the girl not really knowing what to say. An awkward silence grew.

‘I never thought our baby Seobie would be this wild’ mocked Junhyung after a couple of seconds. Yoseob blushed and tried to hide his embarrassment by looking at the floor. The couple was mute and nervous. Jiyoon and Junhyung looked at each other and smirked.

‘Gayoon-ah…’ Junhyung said softly. The girl looked up. ‘You’re sitting on my shirt…’ he said and Gayoon immediately jumped off the seat and blushed really hard. Jiyoon couldn’t take it anymore so she laughed amused.

‘Kids, we’re leaving now!’ said the manager of Beast entering the room. He got shocked when he saw the two couple looking awkwardly at each other. ‘Junhyung-ah why are you half ?’ he asked looking suspiciously at Jiyoon. She looked away blushing.

Junhyung quickly took his shirt of the sofa and put it on without saying a word.

‘What is happening here?’ asked the manager looking intermittently at Yoseob, Junhyung, Jiyoon and Gayoon. The four young remained silent and avoided the older man’s look. ‘Fine, don’t tell me! Boys, the van’s ready, let’s go’

‘There you were! Girls, we’re leaving now’ said the manager of 4minute entering the room too.

The four young went out the changing room and started to walk towards the cars that were waiting for them.

‘Tonight… Your place?’ Junhyung whispered into Jiyoon’s ear when they were walking down the hallway.

‘Sure’ she smirked and winked.

‘You two should consider our place’ said Junhyung to Yoseob and Gayoon that were holding hands and looking at each other like they didn’t want to let go the other.

‘Beast dorm is a good place for that’ Jiyoon said with a mischievous smile. Gayoon blushed but Yoseob looked with big eyes at Junhyung.

‘Is that really ok?’ Yoseob asked and Gayoon hit his arm. ‘Whut?’ Yoseob pouted innocently. Junhyung and Jiyoon laughed amused.

‘Seobie, how many times have you noticed my presence in your dorms at night?’ asked Jiyoon.

‘None’ the boy answered amazed.

‘There you go. You guys have good sound proof walls’

‘You’re disgusting…’ said Gayoon truly disgusted by the picture of her friend doing nasty things.

‘Don’t even say a word. You’ll be doing the same thing tonight’ Jiyoon back. Junhyung laughed and Yoseob blushed.

‘It’s settle then’ said the rapper smiling at his girlfriend.

‘See you tonight…’ Jiyoon said and tip-toe to kiss Junhyung in the lips.

‘See you tonight?’ asked Yoseob a little shy. Gayoon blushed but nodded. He smiled brightly. ‘I love you’ he said and placed a soft kiss in her lips.

‘I love you too’ she said and entered the van following Jiyoon.

‘So, tonight is gonna be wild, huh?’ mocked Junhyung putting an arm around Yoseob’s shoulder. The baby face boy blushed and entered the van as quick as he could.

‘Tonight is the night…’ thought Yoseob looking outside the window.