The first dance and Internet problem

Xera05, My Allien Girlfriend

 

Kai was practicing his move. His body moved swiftly follow the music. The others had been gone a while ago.Kai decided to také 5 minutes more practice even his stomach growled. He skipped breakfast. When he felt enough, he sat in the floor and wiped his sweated face.

Something was moved fast when he glance to mirror. The smile arosed in his lips.

 

"You're coming" he set gentle smile to girl who had been show in his left side.

 

"Yeah.." She smile, showing his innocent smile with dimples. It just hidden dimples, you can only saw it when she laughing. There was silent. A calm and kind silent, she took a step to sit beside Kai. Her arms wrapped her kness.

 

"Are you have eaten ?"

 

"Acctually, i'm starving."

 

"Ahh i guess so. Here" She handed him a bar of her favorite chocolate. She can only ate chocolate, that was they learn to feed the only allien girl in the dorm.

 

"Ahh you ate rice.. Why ate rice though when chocolate sweeter ? You human are weird."

 

Kai chuckled.

 

" You allien is sweet" Kai pinched her nose.

 

"Ahh my nyyoss!"

" Uhh human and their obsession with allien nose!" She rolled her eyes. Kai laughing, only accepted by annoyed voice of her.

 

"For an allien you learn sarcasm well"

 

"Thanks" she beamed. Kai laughed again.

"Ughh it must be not compliment, right!" She pouted and little bit embrassed. Kai only laughing and ate the bar of chocolate. Better than ate nothing.

 

She began humming a song.

"Tao, Luhan and I watch drama last night.. I like this song very much."

 

"What song?"

 

"Wait.." Then she gone. About a seconds she back with duizhang Iphone. Guess what, she had teleportation.

 

"Can i have this dance .. I told gege to stole this song from intranet .."

Kai smile again, 'internet. she need learn human stuff' Kai took the Iphone and plug in to the speaker.

 

.....Také my hand, také a breathh....

.... Pull me close and také one step ....

 

"They dance together!"

She began také a small step. Her hands in front of her stomach while the other infront of her neck. As she dance with someone. Then she slowly swing. Eyes closed.

 

....Keep your eyes, locked on mine ....

.... And let the music be your guide ....

 

Kai analyze every her step. Sure, she wasn't a good dancer. Heck, she didn't have idea what dance is when she came to earth about two months ago. She said skinship to a girl and boy was forbidden back in EXO planet. Confused?. EXO planet and the things is real. Lee Soo Man found this stuff from a secret book of his grandpa. He took the idea to his new boy group. It was all coincidence and chaos. She teleported too far and lost in earth and meet EXO group, who she though was from exo planet, i mean real exo planet like her. After that is when all the story began.

She met cold-faced duizhang,

Careless lay,

Happy virus chanyeol,

Gentle baekhyun,

Panda-eye Tao,

Babies face Luhan and Xiumin,

The buble-tea-friend sehun,

The grandpa-charity Suho,

The rival-for-chocolate Chen,

The great-chef Kyungsoo,

And the one who always effect her diferently..

 

 

Kai.

 

 

Kai took step to her. He took her hand and put it into his shoulder, while the other interwined with her hand. She look confused. But then look calmed when he reassured her with his gentle smile. She hung her head low. A pink tint spread accros her cheeks.

'Cute..'

 

...Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)

...We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next...

 

Kai put his hands in her waist. She rapidly blinked. Kai smirked even her hearts beat rapidly. Same case with her. 'This is will be her first dance with someone ..' And it made Kai smile.

 

"Follow me.." Kai gently step to left, followed by stiff step of her.

 

....It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you...

 

After three step to left, move 90•,three step again to right.

 

....It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do...

....And with every step together, we just keep on getting better...

 

Then Kai slowly swing her and she began to smile widely.

'She like it..'

 

....So can I have this dance, Can I have this dance...

They ended hugging. Look like hugging, because Kai still make sure too took a mm.

 

"I like it " she smiled until her eyes couldn't seen.

 

"I know" Kai smiled too. It will happen wherever he near the allien girl. They still dance. It was nice silent, she began to spoke.

 

"You know,"

" i think i had cancer .."

 

 

 

 

 

"Wh-what??" Kai's heart stop for a moment. Their move stop. He stare the allien girl confused and worriedly as told that she were joking. She had milky skin that looks almost pale. He curse himself because didn't noticed that.

 

"I search in intranet and it said ..i think i had cancer .."

 

"Bu..but.how?" Kai let go of her hands. He felt like fall from high building. His chest felt tighten,

 

"But it was strange, i only felt i had cancer when i near you .."

 

"Mwoo?" His eyebrow deepen.

'What the..'

 

"You know, here.. I feel it want explode when i near you. I have fever and its like duguen! duguen! Duguen!" She pointed her chest. "It's weird .." Her face look concerned.

 

Kai face turn normal when he gathered all the information. He began laughing. Relieved laugh.

"Pabo! You almost make me get heartattack!"

 

"But.. How? Are you okay now? Is it hurt??" She concerned.

Kai put her hands into his chest.

 

"You..have cancer too?" Kai chuckled.

'Play sometimes, doesnt hurt.. Right?.'

 

"Yup. It's mean we connect each other. You..me.. Connected."

 

"Than We should always together then we will be alive!" She conclude.

 

'Is it mean, dating?'

 

"Ye-yeah. We should. and it called dating"

'Kekeke..'

 

"Yup, we are dating." She beamed. Kai swear he could fly like duizhang for real.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was calm and assuring morning one of special case they had. They all gathered in living room and kitchen. Because it was not too big for 12 and allien girl to live at. But they got nothing to complain, it was oke with them. This was calm morning until ..

Sheira, what allien girl called came and told baekhyun, who was drink his tea, loud enough to heard of all members.

 

 

"Oppa,I will have baby from Kai"

 

 

Srupppppp. Baekhyun spread his tea to chanyeol who was lucky enough sit infront of baekhyun. D.o who was hold spatula and pan dropped it. Kai dropped his sandwich with agape mouth. Tao fall from his chair when he tried to sit. And it was silent, and they can heard someone choking in the bathroom.

 

Or they not.

 

It was chaotic morning, Kris grabbed Kai neck, D.o bring back spatula to beat him, tao get his special stick, suho ready to preach the two of them and sehun help lay-in the bathroom.

 

"Ahh why did you beat Kai! Stoop it! He have cancer like me, ughhh i should search again in intranet how to calm down the boys..ahh human are weird!!" For the first time the dorm was so loud and so chaos.

 

(With kai yelping and tried to explain)

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

hello!

i know it not connected at all, and not too funny. i just found it cute if there's have innocent allien girl living with fake alliens xD. I read many allien exo, and i wonder what ahppen with allien girl ..

 

hope you like it, i write it just like the tittle, ONESHOT! so pweaseee bare with my awful grammar.

i'm affraid if i try to fix it it will make the story line diferent and ended erase anything. (it always happen, though ..)

i want try a poster for this fanfic, any recomendation ? ^^

 

 

If you like, Subs, comment and upvote! i will LOVE you, you!! kekeke

Exo lovess youuuuu!!

 

P.s : beware of internet if you have allien in your home. XD