BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

 

The nights seem so long . Everything about him disturbing you . You scooped your ice cream and ate it while watching movie . You are very distracted with the thoughts of him . No other than , NAM WOOHYUN . The  boy who used to make you happy everyday , the boy who never failed to make you smile , the boy who never wanted to see you cry , the boy who never disappointed you until one day . One freaking day . The day you split with him . All because of betrayal .You loved him so much you really do until now..

-flashback-

You woke up with a smile , you wanted the day to be perfect because it is your 20th birthday , on 22nd January . You were still on your bed , smiling and imagining stuffs you wanted to happen on this special day .Suddenly your phone vibrated , you looked down on your phone and saw one message came . you really hoped it was from your boyfriend . You opened it and saw “Happy birthday darling , mom loves you always . You’re 20 now ! saengil chukahamnida ” you smiled but sighed because you really hope it was from someone really special . you waited for few minutes and rolling on the bed . After that you went bathing .

You were ready to go to work . Still….no messages or phone calls from your beloved boyfriend . You sighed but you thought positively “Maybe he will make a suprise for me” you smile non stop . 

It was lunch , woohyun called you to get you for lunch . You were so excited to see whatever he will bring to you . At lunch time , you met him and…he brought nothing but himself . You sighed but plastered a fake smile . “So how’s work? Everything okay?” he asked , You just nodded waiting for him to give the ‘suprise’ . Nothing happened until you guys finished your lunch .

You went home with woohyun , he stayed with you at your house .  You still hoping for him to atleast , remember it , your very important day , your birthday .You tried not to sulk with him because you think it is so childish and immature . so you just kept everything to yourself . While you guys enjoy watching variety shows , his phone vibrated . You tried to look at his phone but he took it and give you a glare . You stopped at how he treated you . Unbelivable . He smiled after he read messages from someone you don’t know . Then you asked him curiosly “Who is it ?” he replied coldly .” nobody , don’t be so clingy” you just nodded . 

After five minutes, his phone vibrated again . He opened it with a worried look . Suddenly..”i gotta go ” woohyun said . You let him go , but secretly you followed him because you felt something really strange about him .

You drove your car , behind his car . It arrived at a very luxurious hotel . You saw him running towards the hotel , with a very worried  face , you’ve saw that kind of face before , that face when you fell sick , woohyun was so worried . Now it made you really curious . you really wanted to know .

You followed him , since you disguised so he cant recognize you , you wore a blazer and a t-shirt with beanie and a real straight jeans and a big framed sunglasses . You saw him running to a room no 527 .You followed him creepily . The door was wide opened . Woohyun was running towards a beautiful lady , very known lady …your bestfriend .”What are these people doing here?” you thought . Your bestfriend went to him and pull his tie . “What’s wrong babe?” woohyun asked . “I fell sick , i miss you baby” you startled . “Sick? What happened” “i’m love sick ” said your bestfriend with a really seducing voice . You covered your mouth tried not to scream . Your bestfriend then undressed woohyun , she threw his shirt on the bed , and she was caressing his cheeks , tears dropped as you saw them kissing , passionately , . Its your boyfriend that you loved so much and your bestfriend you trusted too much . You then took out your phone and texted woohyun “Where are you going ?” He’s not replying . 

You cant watch it no more , you left the place and went back to your house . You texted him .

"Hi , i’m just want to tell you that today is my birthday and in few hours it will gonna end . I really wished you said something like other boyfriends will do on their girlfriend’s birthday . I saw you today, at the hotel with my bestfriend making out . I thought i knew you very well but i dont . I’m sorry if i loved you too much that you become unattracted to me . but im sorry betrayal cannot be tolerated . I love you …"

You feel very sad after seeing the awesome scenes between your own boyfriend and bestfriend.You can't thinking clearly because you're in a bad moody and heart broken...you drove your car without care the red traffic light and your life.