Spending The Night

The babysitter

Kamyi got up really early the next morning. She went down and cooked breakfast this time. Right before breakfast was done, she headed upstairs to get ready for the day, then go and wake up Taemin.

She walked in the room and jumped on Taemin's small bed. "Taemin-ah! Wake up~!"
Taemin growled. "Mmm, no~!"
"Why Not?" Kamyi asked.
"Cause." He answered in a child voice.
"Well." She stood up. "looks like someone won't get those cupcakes I made. I Guess only me and Jonghyun wil eat them."
Taemin opened his eyes and looked at her. "You didn't."
"I Did."
Everything was silent for a few seconds............
Taemin stood up and...... "AHH~!" Kamyi couldn't get out of the room fast enough cause of how small it is and Taemin caught her and threw her on the bed.
They were play fighting for 30 minutes then remembered there is food  waiting for them.
"Oppa, Get ready for today! Jonghyun will be here in an hour!"

Kamyi was down stairs putting food on the table and felt arms around her. "I'm in need of a brush~~."
"Hehe, I'll do it!" And she started to brush his hair. After she was done, Taemin turned around. "So... We still have the same routine, but we switched doings? Haha!"
"I guess~. But. Ehh I don't mind." She sat down. "Eat."

They ate breakfast and after a half hour, the doorbell rang. Taemin went to the door with Kamyi behind him.
"Hey~!" He said after slightly opening the door. "Why won't the door open.?"
"Is there anyone else home besides you?" Jonghyun asked with a smile.
"Just Kamyi." He replied.
Jonghyun looked confused. "She is?"
"She's staying here for a month." Taemin stated.
"Oh...... Well then~." And Jonghyun moved his foot from the door. Then, standing next to Jonghyun, was a guy with half length brownish-blondish hair.
"Eh- A- Onew?" He said confused.
"Nae!" Onew said about to cry. Taemin immediately hugged him.
"What is it with you boys and looking like SHINee? Sheesh!" Kamyi joked. "Now come in! I made cupcakes an hour ago! Though then again, I won't mind having to eat them myself~."
"I think you are gonna be my new friend."Jonghyun joked. "I LOVE CUPCAKES!" And hugged her.
Onew was the last one to walk in while Kamyi held the door open. He stopped in his tracks. "Do you have chicken flavor?"
Kamyi laughed. "So you're the chicken freak! Don't worry, I'll make some before you leave!"
Jonghyun stopped in his tracks and Taemin ended up hitting him and falling to the ground. "Ahh, sorry hyung!" and helped him up. "Anyway, We were actually hoping~, we could spend the night. Maybe the other guys could come too~?"
Taemin looked up at him. "Oh~~! You two are lucky my family isn't here!" Jonghyun and Onew laughed.
"OHHHH, WAIT. Wait, wait." Everyone looked at Jonghyun. "So. You're here alone." He walked to Kamyi. "With Kamyi. For a month? Where is Kiki?" Onew stepped in. "Are you sure they aren't doing certain things around here?"
Kamyi and Taemin spoke at the same time."YAH!" Jonghyun and Onew smirked. Jonghyun then headed to the kitchen.
"Ahh~ cupcakes~!" He said sitting at the table.

Everyone was almost done with the cupcakes, so they decided to go to Taemin's extra room. They were almost there but something bothered Jonghyun. "Wait, so, you're allowing her in there too?"
Taemin turned. "Nae. Only you guys, Key, Minho, and her are allowed in now."
"What ever happen to the girl free zone?" Onew asked.
"Well, she isn't exactly girly, she hates shopping, hates the color pink, hates skirt and dresses. But she loves drawing creatures and video games." Taemin replied. The two boys looked at her surprised.
"What? Are you freaked out about something?" She asked. They shook their heads.
"Hey, why don't you go show them your drawings?" Taemin said.
"Okay." And turned around. "Follow me!"

They walked into the room with a huge smile on their faces. Kamyi noticed once she sat on the bed. "What now?"
"This is were all 5 of us stayed the night when ever we were over." Onew stated.
"Their's 5 of you?" She asked in the middle of grabbing her art book.
"Yup." they both answered.
"Oh god...." She joked, and stood up to walk over to them sitting in the chair and couch. Kamyi sat next to Onew and handed him the book.
"WOW. You are good!" Jonghyun took the book from Onew.
"Wow, you are!" He smiled. "I like the Dragon."
"I like the mad up SHINee logo." Onew joked.
"Yeah~ I got bored." Kamyi smiled.
Taemin happened to be at the door. They never noticed.
Jonghyun had a question. "Hey..... Are you sure you're not dating Taemin?"
"Haha, he seems like a nice guy, but no." She replied grabbing her book.
"What if he were to ask you out?" Onew asked as she was putting her book back, she was in shock so she dropped her book.
"Oh.... um..... I- I guess I was s-say yes." She replied. Taemin quietly ran right to his room once they started walking out.

"Sheesh what took you guys so long?" Taemin asked setting up a game.
"Nothing, we were just talking." Onew said.
Taemin looked at him all innocent. "Bout what?"
Jonghyun hesitated. "......Oh.... Um, Uh" He looked at Onew. "Ch-chicken!"
Onew's face lit up with a big smile as Kamyi stepped in. "We were talking about how he wanted his chicken made, w-what was it again Onew?"
"Fried~!"  He replied happily.

Kamyi nodded and sat down to play the video game Taemin had set up. "I'm player one!" and took the controller from Taemin.
Onew sat on the couch behind them. "Hey, can I call the other two?"
Taemin stopped playing. "S-Su-Sure....." and then he noticed that he lost. "W-WHAT! KAMYI-AH!!"
Kamyi looked at him all cute. "Hehehe~ Saranghae oppa~~!" Onew and Jonghyun smirked at each other and nodded.
"Well, I need the bathroom and I'm gonna grab a little snack, be right back!"
"Bring us drinks!" Onew said.
"Nae." He replied down the hall.
A few seconds later, Kamyi stood up. "Ah~ I need the bathroom too, I'll help him bring the drinks up." and walked out.
Once she was down stairs, she saw the bathroom door open with Jonghyun walking out. "What you doing down here?"
"I need the bathroom and thought I'd help you bring the drinks." and headed for the bathroom. She took the drinks out of the fridge and handed two to Jonghyun. "Okay, So-" She was cut off by a doorbell and went to answer it. "Stay there." She said to Jonghyun and opened the door to two other good looking guys. "Eh- Um...... Hi....."
"D-Does Taemin still live here? We were walking down the road and we're wondering if he was still around....." The tall guy asked.
"A-are you guys.... K-Key and uh... Minho?" She asked, they nodded. "Did Onew invite you?" The shook their heads no.
"You know him?" The other guy asked.
"Well..... Taemin and I went to the park and met Jonghyun, we decided to let him come over after not seeing him for a few years and he unexpectedly invited Onew, Onew was actually about to invite you guys over too." She replied feeling awkward.
"Haha, I was about to ask why we weren't invited. But who are you?" The tall guy asked again.
Kamyi stood up straight and opened the door and little more. "I'm Kamyi. I was suppose to be here babysitting Kiki but his Grandma wanted to take him for a week so I was let alone with Taemin."
Jonghyun walked to the door to see who it was with a lollypop in his mouth. It dropped from his mouth as soon as he saw them. "H-Hyungs? W-we didn't even call you yet....." They walked in. "Um.... Kamyi cutie, walk them to The Extra room and meet me back down here for the drinks." He said and turned around.
She started heading up the stairs but noticed the two weren't following. "You coming?" She asked.
"We agreed to never let girls in that room, you're allowed?" key asked confused. Jonghyun walked up to them.
"Taemin said she shouldn't even really be considered a girl, she hates shopping, hates the color pink, and hates skirts and dresses, but she loves drawing and video games and stuff."
The two boys nodded their heads and finally started up the stairs behind Kamyi.
They walked in. "Oppa! Onew! Guess who's here!" She said unlocking the door with the key Taemin gave her the other day.
They looked up. Really surprised. "W-WHAT?!" They asked at the same time.
"They said they were walking down the street and decided to ask if Oppa still lived here." She stated.
Onew looked at Taemin who was sitting on the floor about to cry, then Taemin moved to the corner of the room and began crying.
Kamyi looked at him and walked over there. "Oppa~!" and hugged him.
Minho looked at key and whispered. "Oppa?"
Key looked at him. "Are they dating?"
Minho looked back at him. "I guess so.... So that's why she's allowed in here....."
Kamyi sat up from hugging Taemin. "Onew, come here and comfort him, I need to get Jonghyun." and walked off while Onew sat up to go to Taemin.

Once Kamyi got down stairs, Jonghyun went right up to Kamyi and her stay still. "He cried didn't he." She nodded. Jonghyun went to one counter and grabbed something and went to the other side and grabbed the drinks. "Here."
"Yah! That's my cupcake!" She said as she looked up at him with the frosting on his face.
He laughed. "You left it."
She took two of the drinks. "I was saving it for later!" and walked up stairs, he smiled and followed.
Half way through the hallway, Kamyi decided on something and stopped. "Okay. I'm calling you Cupcake from now on." and walked off to the room.

Kamyi walked over to Taemin and Onew and handed them their drinks and Onew stood up to go sit back down. Kamyi knelt down to face him. "You okay?" He shook his head no. Kamyi took his drink from him and set their drinks on the table. "Come." and helped Taemin up. "We'll be right back."
Once they left, Onew and Jonghyun shared a smirking glance at each other, while Key and Minho shared a confused and awkward glance at each other. Key nodded at Minho stating they are dating. While Jonghyun nodded at Onew signaling they should get them together. then paused for a moment and just started at him. after a few seconds, he finally spoke. "Okay, we have to." He smirked.
"Have to what?" Key asked.
"We'll just be right back. Stay here." He stated, and dragged Onew out of the room.

"Oppa, you seemed more upset when you saw them than when you saw Jonghyun and Onew. Was their a problem?" Kamyi asked as she had Taemin wash his face.
Taemin sat next to her on the side of the bathtub. "Those two were always, mean to me. I don't know why they even hung out with us, and I don't mean they are mean to me by joking, I actually mean, they are like, mean."
"Oh... I get it." Kamyi said handing him a towel.
"I just hope they don't do anything this time. I mean, They haven't seem me for years so, I don't think they would." He said as he decided to actually lay in the bathtub. Kamyi laid next to him.
They didn't notice the door open a little. Jonghyun and Onew are listening.
Kamyi looked at him. "Oppa, what kind of things have they done?"
Taemin put his head on her shoulder. "When we were young, anytime Jonghyun and Onew weren't around they would always put me in pain. Physically and emotionally. Anytime they went overboard they would always make me tell Onew and Jonghyun that my parents did it...."
Jonghyun and Onew looked at each other. "Really?!"
Taemin continued. "If you, Jonghyun and Onew left the room, I bet they would already be smacking me in the face for "Not having contact to them for years" or "Not telling them about my schooling" ugh.... Idiots."
Kamyi sat up and gave a hug to the crying boy next to her. "Don't worry Oppa, I'll make sure you aren't left alone."
Onew looked at Jonghyun and whispered. "Yeah, we won't either." and walked back to the room.

The boys got back to the room. "Sorry bout that."
"What were you doing?" Minho asked.
They looked at each other. "We were gonna ask Kamyi when she is making lunch but they uh.... Seemed a little busy." Jonghyun stated.
Key looked up. "Doing what?"
"Well right now their in the bathtub hugging." Onew joked.
Key and Minho immediately walked out of the room.

"Oppa, can I tell you a secret that only me, a girl at my school and her ex-boyfriend know?" Kamyi asked after the hug.
Taemin looked at her. "What?"
Kamyi leaned closer to him so she could whisper it. That was the moment Key and Minho showed up to watch.
"My friend..... Both of her parents died. Her father died when she was 13, and mother died 5 months later. Her father, he was an abuser. I know cause he abused me too. Really bad! He died from a heart attack. two days before he died she was at my place but we went to his. we noticed he wasn't yelling or hurting anyone and so the next day I mentioned it to her and she said that she thought something was wrong too. Then the next day, Her mom called her durring school when she was suppose to go her dads she actually had to go with her instead cause he was having surgery. A few hours later. we are almost home, we get a phone call. "We are losing him" Is what their room mate said. Her mom, she was killed by walking into the gas station while a robbery was happening. At the same time, she was getting arrested cause someone thought she was taking some knocked out girl to a place to kill her though it was actually her daughter asleep in the backseat covered up with a blanket.
She woke up after she heard 2 gun shots. She got out of the car and once the robber saw out of the car he ran off. My friend at that exact moment was outside at a gas station, with a over-sized shirt on and nothing else at 3 in the morning, and then she saw her mom and a police officer next to each other in a pool of blood. The officer was already dead but her mom was still alive and she ran to her.
After that day. She literally had nobody in her family to live with. Who ever in her family she was able to live with she turned down cause they didn't live here. She wanted to stay here. Her grandparents are literally psychotic, her uncles never had experience having to live with girls besides her mother. She had her best friend. But she thinks that girl is to crazy and to colorful and girly at times and she didn't wan tot live with that. So you know what she did? She called her ex-boyfriend, and now she lives in his mom's basement."

Kamyi finally leaned away from him. Key and Minho quickly ran to the extra room again.
"What was that?" Key asked.
"Either they were kissing, or Kamyi was telling him something she don't want us to know." Minho replied.

"Kamyi...... Is that true? Her life is really that bad?" Taemin asked.
"Her half brother lives in an other state with his father, he doesn't even know his mother is gone. Her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend he has now doesn't even know she lives there.' Kamyi stated.
"Well......... Next time you see that girl...... Give her a hug for me..... and tell that ex-boyfriend of her's to keep her happy." Taemin demanded. Kamyi smiled. "What about your life?"
"Hmm?" She said.
"How bad is your life?" He repeated.
Kamyi took a breath. "My phone has minutes, I have more chores than my parents, my mom always makes me watch my little brother and sister EVERYDAY when she wants to go out for 8 hours when she says "I'll only be gone for an hour. I don't do this everyday either so you should be happy" Which she does."
Taemin looked at her. "Sorry but, I think that girl has more problems than you." He joked.
Kamyi smiled. "Shuddup~. You know we should probably be going back in there."
Taemin leaned his head on her shoulder again. "I'm comfy, I no wanna~!"
"Oppa." She said poking him.
He finally sat up. "Fine, fine fine." and walked out.

They finally walked back into the room. "Sheesh I thought you guys died in there." Jonghyun said playing a game against Key.
"You didn't bother to check?" Taemin asked sitting on the floor.
"Nope." He joked.
"Gee you're a great friend cupcake." Kamyi stated sarcastically. Jonghyun paused the paused and looked up at her.
"You weren't kidding."
"Nope." She replied. "Now get up cupcake you're in my spot."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"No."
"Yes." Jonghyun accidentally said.
"Haha gottcha." and physically moved him to the couch.
"Woah....... You're strong!" Jonghyun said pausing the game again.
"........ And?" She replied. Then she looked at everyone else in the room. Key and Minho were frozen with their mouths open. Then Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew with an amused smile. But went back to Key and Minho. "okay, you two look stupid. don't do that." She joked.

After a 2 hours of joking around and playing video games. Everyone decided to play truth or dare.
"Okay, 2 more, then me and Minho have to leave." Key said. "Uhhh. Taemin. Truth or dare?"
Taemin looked up after taking a drink."Uh, dare?"
Key looked at Minho, Minho signaled what he should dare him to do. "I dare you to kiss Kamyi."
Taemin and Kamyi started laughing. Jonghyun was smirking at Onew who happen to spit out his drink after hearing that. While Minho and Key had a straight face.
Each time they were about to, they ended up laughing to much to even face each other. The last time they were leaning in, Jonghyun and Onew decided to help and push them.
They kissed.
Jonghyun and Onew secretly high-fived each other and joined the couple that was laughing and laughed with them.
"Okay. Okay, okay. My turn." Jonghyun said. and looked at Kamyi. "Kamyi-ah............. Are you sure you two aren't dating?"
Then both of them sat up. "Yah!"
"Wait...... You're not?" Minho asked.
Kamyi tried to hold in the laughter.
"Me and Minho thought you were." Key stated.
"She's Kiki's babysitter." Taemin said also trying no to laugh.
"But he's not here." Onew sated. "Didn't you say he's with your Grandma?"
Jonghyun jumped into the conversation. "You two are here alone."
"Yah! Yesterday she came for Kiki and an hour later is when we went to the park and found you." Taemin stated.
"Ooooh~!" Jonghyun said.
"Wait..... Our hideout?" Onew asked. Kamyi nodded. "You two have to be dating. We agreed we would never let a girl in there. And you actually went there? That's the first time in YEARS!"
Taemin lowered his head. "I know........ Sorry."
Jonghyun quickly had a smile on his face. "You're smiling." Kamyi stated with a mean glare.
"No~." He replied with a bigger smile.
"You two should really date. You would be fine with is right?" Onew asked.
"Well, I guess I wouldn't." Taemin answered looking at Kamyi right next to him.
She looked up. "Heh- Y-You remember my answer from earlier today....."
"Yes! You two are now dating then! Yey!" Jonghyun said with the same smile.
"Well, we have to go, bye guys, nice meeting you Kamyi, and uh, get in touch with us at some point Taemin, I'm tired of just thinking what you're up to other than actually talking to you." key said walking out of the room.
"Bye." Minho left right behind him.

A while after joking around and doing more games, Kamyi thought she should go start dinner, but instead Taemin insisted on doing it and having her hang with the guys.
Jonghyun jumped on the couch right next to Kamyi and laid his head in her lap. "What are you doing?"
"I'm just happy." He replied.
"Why cupcake?" She said with a smile.
Jonghyun growled. "What's with the nickname?" Onew asked.
"He stoll my cupcake!" She replied.
"Anyway, I'm just glad you were able to make Taemin happy. He's hasn't gone outside in YEARS. He NEVER cooks, I never even knew he could. You even brought us 5 back together. That I am REALLY happy about." Jonghyun sated.
"I am too." Onew said moving Jonghyun's feet to sit next to Kamyi, and put his legs over him.
Taemin waked in at that moment. "What th-" he looked at Jonghyun half asleep and started laughing.
"What?" Kamyi asked.
"Push him off." He demanded.
"Why?" Onew was confused.
"He's half asleep." Taemin said walking towards them. Onew and Kamyi pushed him down. Jonghyun screamed and held onto the bottom of Kamyi's shirt.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Quit pulling my shirt down." She said.
Jonghyun looked up. 'Oh that was you? Oops." Taemin and Onew laughed.
"Okay, dinner is ready, so get ready for bed, this time we are all sleeping in the other guest bedroom." Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun went to go change but Kamyi didn't move. "You coming?"
"I don't have clothes. Everything is in laundry." She stated. Taemin went into his room and came back with an oversized T-Shirt.
"Wear that, at least it's something." He said and went back to his room.

Everyone but Taemin was down for dinner, then he finally came down.
"Woah~! someone's really pail!" Onew said as he walked past everyone to the fridge.
"Well you really wouldn't have seen this but a certain someone didn't have clothes so I had to give her something." He said as he sat down to eat. Everyone laughed at that.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was having fun after dinner. Especially Onew after having chicken. They all decided to watch a movie.
"What kind of movie should we watch?" Taemin asked grabbing the movies.
"How bout horror?" Jonghyun suggested.
"Are you sure? What if someone gets scared?" Onew asked.
"I bet the only person that would be scared is you Onew." Kamyi stated when she walked in with a bowl of popcorn.
"Yah! You're a girl wouldn't you be scared?" He asked trying to get the popcorn from her.
"Just cause I'm a girl don't mean I can't do a lot of things. Besides, I wouldn't get scared unless it was happening to me. but you would have to be very sneaky. Getting a mini jump and then "Oh hi!" Is what you would probably get if you just stood there with out me knowing."
"Okay! Horror it is!" Jonghyun said about to eat Kamyi's other cupcake she left.
She walked up to him and held her hand out. "Give." Jonghyun pouted then gave it to her.
"I took a bite, you still wanna eat it?" Jonghyun asked all innocent.
"It's a cupcake. That's a stupid question." She answer taking a bite and sat down. "Scooch it."

They all had fun watching the horror movie. well except Onew. As Kamyi said, He would be scared.
Half way into the movie, Onew fell asleep, and Kamyi did too. One thing Taemin didn't know about her when she sleeps, she cuddles in her sleep. he ended up with his arms around her and a leg over her's so she would stop kicking. After a while he fell asleep too. Jonghyun couldn't sleep to he switched the movie to actually Tv t try to fall asleep for the night.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm back~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Sujulovers15