That Moment We Together

That Moment We Together

YG BUILDING 2NE1 DANCE PRACTICE ROOM.

“Unnie, isn’t today HI’s birthday?” Said CL cheked her phone.

“Oh, realy? Should we give her birthday surprise party?” Said Dara anthusiastic as always.

“Should we? She is lonely lately. Must be busy with her school too, we should give her a gift.” Minji looked so care to her dongsaeng.

“Should we tell Bigbang about this? Epik High? Akdong? Everyone. we will charge a bulding for her, she must be realy greatful” Bom suggested.

“Great idea unni.” Said CL called YG family on her phone.

“I’ll call Hayi then,” said Minji so anthusiastic.

:::::::::::::::

LEE HI’S HOUSE

Hayi just so tired after her school, she threw her bag on her bed, seeing phone why her mamber company not text her birthday sentence or similiar thing. She decided to watch tv instead after changed uniform, and she ended by watched a performed by new group rookie, maybe same year when she debuted she thought. The rookie group who lately not a rookie anymore played their new song called Badman. First listen Hayi pretty interested, she listened to song untill fhinsed, and she saw someone very strange, she thought that his ege still somehow so much gap with the one who rapped, but Hayi didin’t want to think deeply, she shuted down her tv and went to her bad, she hold her phone wanted to play somhow but she ended up browsed unimprtant thing, and suddenly she reminded Badman and the weird guy she searched and..

“Choi Junhong, 96 liner?” She shoked as she saw his picture in her phone. “ about six year with the oldest, like Kim Jinwoo shi and Junhwe-ah” She remembered YG show every fridy. Go Junhwe was her friend in k pop star. Ut suddenly her phone rang she hold her phone so without wait any sacond she picked up.

“Ah, minji unni?” She picked the phone and greet someone who called her. “A? that building? 7 pm? Pretty dresseu? Oke then,” Said Hayi inconcely. “2NE1 unni infite me to their party? But i am under age. No, 2NE1 unni ecpecially CL unni knows me. O” Her lips made O letter which made her cutness blew. “Bithday party?” Said Hayi raised from her bed with big smile.

:::::::::::::::::::::

At the dorm of a rookie who no longer became a rookie someone who we call maknae wjo his fans called him Baby Zelo rest on his beautiful bed, that he in love more than enything in the world along side with his parents, since his schedule did harm thing to him and didin’t let him to date with his bad even though it was nap. He slept very peacefully before her phone ring so badly. He woke up and saw who dare to woke him up.

“Yes hyung, what’s up?” Said him didin’t dare to mad at his hyung.

“I just been nap why?”

“That Resto? Now? Ah hyung, i just can’t, hyung manger doesn’t around there are no someone here to take me there”

“Taxi? Ah, oke then hyung” after that he raise from his beautiful bed and decided to changed.

:::::::::::::::::

Lee Hi just prepared and dress beautifully in her dresseu, she make prettyly and decided to rode a taxi because her manger in YG building, yeah that was she said when she called her. Lee Hayi, a little girl who turned into eighteen in Korea this day never lost her smile. Everyone called her ‘chick’ everyone said that she has a poker face, that happened to you when you didin’t know someone you just judge her/him wrong. How can those people called this cute girl so cold? The way she sang rose? You hoped her to jump around smile while she sang broken hearted song. Think twice. She looked the path she just croosed she looked to building to building, no that building she can’t wait to that building sa bad. Hayi looked to her right side there a little kid cried a lot and seemed like no one around him, was he lost, that on her thought.

“Could you please stop, i’ll stop here” said Hayi to taxi driver, after payed the taxi she came closer to little kid and asked what happened, Hayi in small alley which Taxi can pass, she just wanted to the building that Minji unni mantion, she just scared to late, she looked her phone still one hour left she thought that oke if she helped the kid for awhile.

“Are you oke kid?” Approach Hayi hold his shoulder.

“My ballons just lost from my hand and fly into that building” his finger pointed at a building, it was a abonded building, she could saw the balloons on its open top, she felt little bit scared, but if she leave the kid just like that she will felt burdensome in the future, and moreover, Hayi just felt so sad with this kid, she decided to help him and bravely entered the building in front of her.

“Little kid, wait here oke, i’ll take the balloons for you” The little boy just nooded.

Hayi entered the abonden building, it has maybe six floor, Hayi just can’t take the stairs with those hills. She looked around and found lift, she wanted to entered the lift but she scared if the lift couldn’t work properly, so she decided to took of her hills and up, in the third floor, Hayi inadvertented step a piece of broken glass, her feet was bleeding.

“Great” Murmered her, but she continued up the stairs and finnaly she reached the roof. She could saw the ballons and grab them.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Choi Junhong now in his taxi with his disguised he just wanted to restourant anyway why dress up nicely, no neccesery. She felt so sleepy so he looked the sky in his taxi, he felt that he wanted to lie down on that smooth cloud, but suddenly Zelo eyes got bigger, he saw a girl with nice dress stand show her back in the roof of a building, looked like an abonden buliding, why she on there, suicided ? Yeah, that was in our baby zelo thought.

“Please stop the taxi,” after payed the taxi driver he run so fast and entred the building, but he realized that the building was so high, how if he late? So he decided to use a lift.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Hayi just grabed the ballon and with her cute smile, she forgot that her feet now bleeding, the pain was lost with the feeling of how glad that kid felt, but suddenly wind blew so har that her hair know cover her eyes and unfortunately blew tha baloon to, she wanted to catch the ballon but seemed like it was too far away and she couldn’t hold her body any longer, she lost her balance, she closed her eyes to recive what’s next happened to her.

Hayi felt she doesn’t fly as she thought that she fall for that high building. But what she felt was diffrent, an arms just hold her waist while other arms hold her back, shortly, hayis was holded by someone.

Hayi opened her eyes what did she saw was something strange was she in onther planet already? Was she now a spirit already? But why she saw something strange, like a perfect man now hold her tight?

“Are you allright?” Said the man gently. Hayi just nooded, she still shocked. “What didi you think? Suicide is not something solve a problem?”

“Eh?” Hayi felt double shocked right now.

“Don’t do that.” Said the man so innocence.

“But, i wanted to help a boy out side took his ballon back to him.” Hayi open cutely as she didin’t know what just happened.

“Oh, i thought. I am so sorry” Appologize him and hide his red face, he felt so embreesed right now.

“It’s oke, i almost fall though you helped me, i am gratefull.”  Said Hayi honest while bowed. “How you can be here anyway?” Said Hayi.

“I just saw you in the road.” Explained him. And then they back into the silence, the man looked down and realized that Hayi’s feet was bleeding so hard. He then bow and open her scraft round her neck. Hayi who just realized step back, she felt so embressed and pain, she just didin’t want to make this man’s scraft full of bleed, when he just want to put his scraft in Hayi’s feet, Hayi just steped back. Realized that, he looked up and saw what was wrong. Hayi felt so doubt.

“It’s oke,” Said the man gently, Hayi didin’t know why she trust this guy, maybe after he saved her from the death. Hayi let her feet be put his scraft. “Let me piggyback you, you can walk with that feet.”

“No, i can. trust me.” Hayi felt so embressed little bit.

“But, hold my arms then.” Hayi agreed and hold the saviour man arm.

That moment was full of silence, they both felt so embressed, the savior man should helped that girl and Hayi’s just can use staire with that bleeding feet. The sweetness just not ended up by here, the savior man helped Hayi carried her hills.

When Hayi just prepared tu use the stair, but looked like the man just lead her to the lift.

“Are we not gonna use stair?” Asked Hayi.

“With that feet? No. I used that lift before in the way here” Hayi trused him so well like he just met that guy long long time ago and being her friend hundreed years ago. And they entered lift toghater without knew what happened next.

::::::::::::::::::::

“I’m Choi Junhong by the way.” Introduced Zelo in the lift. With his hand still hold Hayi’s hill.

“Choi Junhong?” Lee Hayi seemed shoked. She payed attantion to Zelo face now. So, that’s why Hayi felt that she ever met this guy somewher.

“You knew me?” Asked Zelo also shocked. He introduced his real name which little person knew.

“Yes, Badman?” Hayi mantion his song. Hayi said with cute expression. Made Zelo face got red.

“BAP, Badman is my song.” Zelo intriduced his group shyly.

“Ah, i see. You knew me? You don’t right?” Asked Lee Hayi smile knew that she didin’t so famous.

“I knew, i was so surprise that why someone like you ended here” Hayi seemed surprise but she made up his face before go so Zelo notice her so easyly.

“That’s why you so nice to me then.” Hayi little bit disapinted that actualy Zelo did that since he knew that she was a singer, work same as her.

“No, i just realized when we entered this lif, Youngjae hyung searched about YG company last night and we saw your profile, and i saw your perform ed alot in ward ceremony you received alot” Zelo explain didin’t want Hayi missunderstand.

“Ah, like that.” They turned into silence again with holding hands now.

Suddenly the lift stop, but seemed the lift door didin’t open. Zelo tried to pushed lift button so hard. But the resupl it the same, the lift door didin’t opened suddenly lift lamp turn on. Zelo reflex hug Hayi tight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Two people now in this small room, the girl hold her tears so bad didin’t want to shwed her weakness. Hayi wasn’t a weak person, she was strong, she was not a little gir who sob. Hayi hold Zelo hand so tight, even though Hayi was a strong girl she still scared, it was natural.

Zelo now didin’t know what should he did, he tried everything he can but just failed, the phone which in his pocket doesn’t work, he tried to call her hyungs but sadly there were no signal over there. He let his light phon turn so there still light even just a little, Zelo as a man protect Hayi so bad. He let Hayi sat in corner while he sat beside her and hold her arms tight as a signal that she was not alone.

Zelo knew that Hayi was scared, she tramble so much, that was why she hold his hands so tight, but Zelo admire her calm face, she pretend nothing hapened Hayi thought if she cried and sob made situation more panic.

“What should we do now?” Hayi asked Zelo finally for solution.

“We wait until someone save us, i tired to open the door with my strength but it just too strong.” Zelo seemed frustation but since he was a man he act cool even though he feel scred too.

“I didin’t blame you.” Hayi said honestly, aactualy Hayi just wanted to break the silence it was too quite yet too dark.

“I brought you here, it was my fault,” Said Zelo very regretful.

“No, i were the one.” Hayi realized it was begin from her.

“It was destiny then,” Zelo smiled to Hayi made situation not so tense. Hayi also smile saw him.

“How if i died here? I don’t want something happen to you, you saved me.”

“If you died, i also died, we died toghater, we will end this toghater, i will acompany you till i die. But let  no think this way someone will save us, trust me.” Zelo tried to calm Hayi no metter how strong Hayi, Hayi just a gilr who worth to protect.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Zelo and Hayi just tried everything they can, but eemed like the lift will not turn on anymoore and the darkness eat them slowly, Hayi sat on the corner lift with still hold Zelo hand tight. Even Hayi didin’t want to hold Zelo hand Zelo seemed didin’t want let Hayi hand free, he wanted to protect her as he can. But the darkness seemed win in this situation, acualy this same age friend been talked to much with their ordianry life which made them so intense right now. Hayi now lied in Zelo shoulder the oxigen seemed got weak and weak as Hayi energy. 

“Hayi-ah, can i called you like that?” Zelo asked Lee Hayi who seemed got weak. Hayi just nooded with her cute smile. “I saw last night that tody is your birthday, i just remember it.” Zelo played her phone and opened an aplication. That aplication showed candle which light the room. Zelo sang a happy birthday song. Zelo moved his phone to Hayi and offered her to blow the candle, after that what Hayi saw last time was Zelo smile.

The darkness had a big win now.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Oppa, i can’t wait any longer, call the police now!” CL said to Seungry with so worried.

YG family now prepared, the cake been there, the candle ready to burn, but Hayi seemed didin’t came time goes by but Hayi didn’t apeared. They decided to wait any longer, but seemed now it took so long. All in their worried expresion. Hayi’s parents ino tears right now.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Hyung, call the police!” Jung Daehyun seemed frustated his maknae didin’t apeare in the resto. It took so long now, it almost closed 10 pm while Daehyun called Zelo at 5 pm, when and seemd like Zelo phone dididn’t want to tell them where Choi Junhong at. All mamber includin his their manger in big worried.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Police now full into an abonden building, they tried to open a lift  with all they can, they knew someone, no maybe a couple was in there so thwy will not opened it in harm scared to hurt them. While police tried to open the door.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

BAP mamber just now full of silence waited the nws from police at their dorm.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

YG family wait quitely in the building waited the news from the police with deep worried.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everything just like slowmotion, after the police finaly opened the lift. They find a couple in there, fortunate that they still breathing, as soon as posible police brought them to nearer hospital.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

“Lee HI just been found” CL phone recieved a text.

::::::::::::::::::::::

“Choi Junhong just been found” Bang Yongguk phone recieve a text.

::::::::::::::::::::

CL stand from his seat and wanted to the pleace where HI been found but suddenly....

“No Chaerin, the media will knew this, we will protect HI savety i’ll send a person”

:::::::::::::::::::::

Bang Yongguk just want to stand but suddenly

“No, i will go to there alone, just stay here all of you” said BAP manager.

“But, hyung” Complained Yongguk, as the leader he was the most worried even though all of them has same worried as him.

“It’s from media, if you know what i mean, i hear that Zelo found with a girl, i just want to protect that both of them”

:::::::::::::::::::::

After YG stuf came, he replaced Hayi in bigger hospital. So Choi Junhong’s manager replaced him in the bigger hospital. Sadly it was not a same hospital where Hayi and Junhong were taken. The question was will they remember what happened each other?

::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::

For XXXXX

I will perform now. Watch me. You should.

From XXXXX

 No, i will not. ^6^

For XXXXX

Ya!! Lee Hayi!

“BAP shi, it is your time now please prepare” a staff enered BAP room and inform them to prepare.

“Ya Choi Junhong put down your phone we will perform now.” Bang leader reminded his maknae.

::::::::::::::::::::::

It been passed three month after that acident. We decided to keep it as a secret. We decided to keep it just both of us.

:::::::::::::::::::::