Final

That's What You Called A Kiss

I argued with my best friend this morning when we're on our way to school together. I left him behind because I was so mad. And for the first time in our history, I went to school withour him. Actually, I regret it though. I'm being a sensitive person. I know that he was joking but I took it serious. I know that I was at fault. I want to apologize to him but I don't have the courage to do so. Should I just wait for him to apologize instead or what?

I'm having my lunch in the cafeteria as usual but this time, it's without him by myside. I feel guilthy for shouting and screaming at him. I should've control myself. I shouldn't done that. I'm such a damn moron!

I'm not in my mood right now. I just can't stop thinking about him.

'Is he mad at me? Where's he? Did he go to school?'

I'm worried about him. I can't help it. He's my only friend, he's the only one that understands me. He knows me that well. I'm in love with my own best friend to be honest. I've been keeping this feeling for two years to be exact. I don't have the courage and confidence to tell him because I know that he's not feeling the same way like I did. He just considers me as a friend, as a lil' sister. I'm a year apart from him. He always say that I'm like his younger sister and stuffs. I tried every single way to make him notice my true feelings towards him but I always failed. He never considers me as someone that he loves in a romantic way.

******

I lost my appetite to eat. I keep on thinking about what happened between me and Kris. I don't know how to react if I see him today. I don't know how to apologize to him. I just don't know everything. This is the first time I fought with him on a small matter and it's all because of me. I'm being a sensitize moron!

I stare at my meal. I feel so sad right now. How can this is happening to me..? GOSH~!

'Kris~ Where are you..?'

I sensed someone is staring at me and when I gazed up,

"Kris?"

"What's with the long face?" Kris asked me, he's smiling. I love the way he smile, he looks charming.

"Oh.. N-nothing. Hey, Kris. I'm sorry~" You managed to say what you really wanted to say to him.

Kris chuckles and replies,
"It's okay, Hani. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't make jokes like that to you."

I smile and answer,
"Never mind. I was being sensitize too."

Kris nods, he ruffles my hair into a mess. I smacks his head and he whines. He looks cute when he whines. And that's why I love him. I can't help it but to fall in love with him even deeper.

"Why are you staring at you lunch just now? Don't you want to eat it?" Kris asked.

"No, I;m eating it right now." I grabbed my spoon and ate my lunch.

"I thought you're not going to school since what happened." I said and took another bite.

"Why wouldn't I?" Kris raised his eyebrows and stared at me.

******

"Hey, Hani. There's something on your lips." Kris said and pointed on my lips.

"Where? What's it?" I asked and touched my lips.

Kris leans in closer and closer towards me. I couldn't do anything because I don't know what to do.

Kris comes nearer and now, his face is just an inch away from mine.

I close my eyes since I'm scared. My heart is thumping. It's beating too fast.

I open my left eyes and Kris is still in front of me.

Then, he leans in slowly and gets the rice on my lips using his lips.

I was so shocked and surprised when he did that

 

"Why did you kiss me?"

"No, I didn't." Kris replied innocently and smirked.

"Yes, you did!"

"No, I'm just removing the rice on the side of your mouth, moron!"

I don't know why but.. I feel so damn embarrassed right now. I'm blushing madly.

 

Suddenly, I felt something soft, warm and sweet touched my lips. It's Kris!! His lips is slowly kissing mine. I don't know how to react right now. I'm in a daze.

Kris broke the kiss. I touch my lips.

'My first kiss..'

Kris smirks and says,
"That's what you called a KISS~"

I bit my lower lips, I reply,
"You stole my first kiss!! Wu Yi Fan~!!"

Kris chuckles, "Yeah, I know. I love you too~"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ta-dah~~!!

It's cheesy, right? LOL. Can't you imagine it when Kris do that? OMG,OMG.OMG!!

Anyway, how's the story? Satisfied with it? >.< Do comment below~ THANKS~!

XOXO from freakgeegee