Facing The truth

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Jiro woke up next morning with a warm body next to him.And he remembered last night,as he looked at Hebe's body,sleeping by his side.She looked so peaceful and so innocent,like a little girl,and somehow,he can feel her happy feeling.He felt exactly the same this morning.he feels so happy and light,like the world is beautiful again,just like before when his parents are still alive. Waking up next to her,is something that he has dreamed of so many times before.

Hebe stirred by his side as she move her body closer to him,and putting her head on his chest and her arms around him.She is awake alright.She just wants to feel him,wants the warmth of his body next to her,and she loves his scent .She just lays there,not wanting to let go of  this moment and wanting to remeber this and treasure this in her life.And this way,she can imagine Jiro,loving her,really loving her for real this time.Even if today is only a temporary thing,then at least I can be in his arms, a little longer, just a little bit longer .She'll get whatever she can get from Jiro,whatever he can give her,even if it is only scraps of his love...

Looking at her with sun shining on them,and yes the reality of it all ,starts unfolding.He could have stayed by her side forever,and then he can be happy but then he will be hurting the people that he loves most,as the memory of Uncle Sammie surfaced once again.If only Uncle Sammie did not love her,if only it is another man,then it will be so easy to claim her as his own.Slowly he loosen her hold of him.Hebe can feel it,that he is getting farther,farther away from her hold and that he will be back again to the Jiro that hates her,the Jiro that is so cold and mean and unreachable.


After giving her body to him last night ,willingly and wholeheartedly,giving all of herself to him,and now,he will go back to his old self again.And Hebe is starting to feel the pain right now,although Jiro has not said anything yet.But she can see it already in his eyes.The anger and the hatred is back again.Didn't he feel the love that she have for him? Doesn't he knows how much she loves him.Will begging for his love, change everything?She will beg for his love if she can have him.

Last night,he also loved her.It is not just the  lust that she felt from him.She knows that somehow,Jiro have a certain feelings for her.She can't be mistaken.The kiss that he gave her is something that one person gives to the one he felt something with.The touches,and the caress says a thousand of words of love.She stared at him,without shame,without doubt.She loves him,and he has to know it now,today....

And then his phone rang,as he finds the reason,not to look back at her.She might read into him his real feelings for her.And when he looked at his phone..It is his Uncle Sammie,as his heart beats faster....at the knowledge.

"Hello,Uncle Sammie" Jiro answered.,as he walked farther from Hebe all the way at the end of his room.

"Jiro,are you home? Good,at least Hebe has company.Anyway,I am coming back home tomorrow or Monday." Uncle Sammie said on the other line."I'll give you a call, at the specific time of my return flight."

"Is Hebe alright?" he asked.

"Yes,Uncle,she is just fine.Don't worry about her." Jiro said."I am keeping an eye on her for you." as he smiled at the sarcasm of it all.

"Allright,Tell her that I am coming back.I am sure she'll be happy to hear that." Uncle Sammie said.And then he said goodbye and hang up.Jiro stared at the window knowing that his Old Man is coming back.Then,he can go back to his apartment and be able to get away from temptation, get away from Hebe.The farther he is the better for him and her.....

He came back and found Hebe still in his bed.She was still ,her body covered only with his comforter.The contrast of her pale skin against his black linens,heightened the color pink on her cheeks.She looks beautiful even withoput make up,her hair all mess up from their roll in his bed,and her lips is still red and inviting as always...as he can feel his loin again.

"It is Uncle Sammie,he is coming back tomorrow,....so I guess,this is the end of this.You will be back to your lover again." Jiro said.He can see Hebe twitched at his words.Did she really forgot all about him?

"What about us? What about us Jiro?" Hebe asked.

"What about us? There is no us,Both of us is only for the heat of it, for the fun of it.We enjoyed each other last night.That's all is there to it." Jiro said."Hey,this is not the first time we did it.We have been doing this,even before you met my Uncle Sammie.And now he is back,then this have to end now."

"But I don't love him.I love you Jiro.It is you that I love." Hebe said as tears started to form in her eyes.Each word that he has been saying has been hurting her,cutting her into pieces.

"Don't confused love with lust.That is all to it.You don't love me. It is all ual and I feel the same way.I don't love you but yes I want you,I want you and your body." as he came near her.

Hebe stared at him with tears in her eyes,as she slapped him hard."I might be a and all to you,but at least I know what love and what lust is and I know the difference.If you cannot admit it to yourself then it is just fine with me." as she walked out from  him.Her body still without clothes as she wrapped herself in his comforter ...Jiro stared at her back...as he felt the sting of her hand....

"You are wrong Hebe,I know the difference,and I know what I am feeling for you but I can't have you.I can never have you." Jiro told himself...touching his face where her hand laid......:"even if  I love you."