I will show you

I WILL SHOW YOU
You such a nerd girl. You wear big spectacle and have a face with no make up. Nobody want friend with you because you dont know fashion. You like an alien in that college. You never know that someone who is the richest and famous in that college. He is Kwon Ji Yong aka G-Dragon. He dont know why he be so attracted by your personality. One day, you rushing because late for your class. Suddenly someone bumped you. Your files is on the floor. "Mianhae..." "No no... it not your fault.." "G...GD??" "Yes..." "Aahh... mianhae.... mianhae... it my fault...Im too rushing because late for class." "Can you skip your class??" "Huh??!!" "Skip your class... Let go to cafe... I owe you a coffee for apologise..." "but it not your fault" He just smirk and grab your wrist and drag you to his white Lamboghini. You just speechless. "_____ ryt??" "How do you know my name??" "You same class with me... forget??" "Oohh... sorry Im just blank" He giggle with your blank face. From that day, you and him become more close and one day, he propose you to be his girlfriend. You crying and say "yes". You not believe that you such a stupid nerd person is GD's girlfriend. 2 months later... "Oppa..." You call him with tears flowing down your face. He is kissing a girl who more beautiful than you. "Oppa..." "I... I can explain..." "Dont... just dont..." Your tears flow faster. You pull out a ring that he give you as a promise and throw to his face. " you!! I trust you with all my heart and now what??!!" "Baby..." "Dont ever call me with that... I know such a nerd and stupid girl but Im human..." You turn away and run through the rain. "_____-ah!!! You... such an ..." "Haha... now you know who is Alicia?? It me... if I dont get you, no one also cant get you!" "You such a bastard!!" He slap Alicia'face and said "if you try to threat me again, I will make sure you will go to jail!!" Alicia's face already pale becase of fear. He run to his car and go away from that place. From that day, you never want see his face. You crying whole day. Your best friend,Lisa always calm you down. "____-ah..." "hemm??" You still love Jiyong ryt??" "I hate him" "You say but your eyes cant lie... also your heart..." "What are you trying to say??" "I want help you... to revenge... just sweet revenge.." "You mean??" She smirk and grab your wrist. You and Lisa go to shopping complex. She buy many expensive cloth and go to saloon for facial treatment and hair saloon. "You owe me a treat" "Arasso"... Now their eyes become wide when they saw you walk with tight dress and high heels. Your hair long untill your waist. "Is that ____??" "Omo!! So y!!" "Wow!!! Smoking!!!" So many comments that you get. Suddenly your eyes meet with his shock face. . You almost cry but you hold it. You walk pass him and straight go to cafe. He very shock that you can change to that. Almost 2 month, you become popular and avoid Jiyong. One day, you sitting alone on a bench at a park. "___-ah..." "What... what are you doing here??' You get up and turn away. Suddenly he grab your wrist and turn you to face him. "Hey!! What are you doing??" "Why you dont want listen my explain?" "What explain??" "That day..." "What for??" "Listen first..." "5 minutes" "That day... Alicia threat to harm you if I dont want break up with you. She is my crazy ex girlfriend. I dont trust her so I want go to my car... Suddenly she grab my wrist and kiss me. I want push her away... You misunderstand it. I want explain it but you ignore me and dont want see my face... never want to listen... I swear!!!" Your tears already flow and speechless. You regret that you dont want listen to him. He grab your hand and kiss it. "Im sorry op... oppa..." "No... it not your fault... It my fault... I should not meet her..." He look at your eyes with guilt tears. You wipes his tears with your thumb. He wrap his arm around your waist and kiss you passionately for 15 minutes. "I love you..." "Not because Im not nerd anymore??" "No... you fat,thin,smoking,y or else... I will always love you..." "I love you too Jiyong oppa" "Forever be mine..."