At Top Boys house

My secret job

In the morning around 5, Ha-ri woke up and her head was dizzy and couldn't see straight and stood up and said "Where am i" in a lazy voice and looked around the and said "Wait don't tell me, im in...Minwoo's room." Ha-ri heard that someone was in the bathroom done taking a shower and the door opened and Ha-ri quickly went to sleep in her position.

Ha-ri thought Wait why am i here were they the ones who were trying to take advantage of me last night, omo they became thugs

Minwoo said "Huh, gosh Ha-ri why didn't you just listen to me gosh then you wouldn't be like this" Ha-ri looks at him and his back was facing her and she saw his scars it was a big line and was fading away but it was noticable then he turned around and Ha-ri looked back sleeping and heard his footsteps coming closer and said "You should be thankful for me Ha-ri, i saved your life,huh, its not that long since you came back and now you got yourself in trouble, whos going to help you when im not here anymore"

Ha-ri thought to herself again So you saved m..my life, i should be thankful of course

Minwoo sat beside her looking the other way and Ha-ri got up and gave him a back hug and said "Thank you for saving my life, i just thought you took advantage of me but i was wrong sorry" and hugged him even tighter and Minwoo let go of her hands and turned around and said "YAH!!, you were listening to me" Ha-ri looked at him in a werid expression and replied "YAH!!, your supposed to say i know your right i was dumb back then, tsh..a guy like you don't deserve an apology, gosh" Minwoo laughed and said "Your so dumb, remember i said my attotude doesn't change on you but on everyone else" "Geez, huh im going home" "Fine i heard theres a crazy guy running around this neighborhood better watch out" Ha-ri got her bag and her shoes and walked out and then walked back inside to pulled Minwoo out and he said "See i knew you didn't have enough of me" Ha-ri replied "YaH!! just start your car gosh"They got in the car and drove to Ha-ri's house and Ha-ri said " You can leave now, i can walk to school later" Minwoo looked at her and said "Alright see ya later, crybaby" Ha-ri looked at him as he made a u-turn back to his house and said "Aish, so unlucky, since i got back here, huh"

Ha-ri got to school and went to her class and saw the piano and started to fool around with it and again Top Boys came in and sat in their seats and Minwoo came over so as the others and said "So did you get in any trouble" Ha-ri replied "No, and thats none of your own things" Cap says "Ha-ri we really miss you" "I miss you guys too but sorry my parents need my help" "Oh, so you miss us don't you" Tsh.. i mean i miss them not you" "Oh..i can see it in your eyes its really lonely huh" "Aish why are you so annoying, go back to your seats, huh" "Alright, crybaby" "Aish, are you serious gosh" Ha-ri calmed down and Minwoo they went to sit down and the teacher came in and said "Ha-ri, can i see you for a moment" Ha-ri walked to him and said "Yes, whats wrong" "How are you doing so far" "Oh, good why" 'Oh just asking as a teacher thats all" "ok" "Go back to your seat ok" "Yes.." Ha-ri went back to sit down. After class, she walked to her second class and Minwoo said "YAH!! HA-RI, wait for me" Ha-ri walkedd even faster and got to her class and sat down. Minwoo got in class and sat down then turn to face Ha-ri and said "Yah..theres a dance show do you want to do it" Ha-ri looked at him and said "Why" "Because the others said that you should" "uh..im kinda tried can you leave me alone" "Sure because they already signed you in" Ha-ri looked at him to see he was bluffing and it was a serious look and layed her head down to think how to get out of it.

At the end of class, Ha-ri tries to find Top Boys and then Minwoo said "Yah..you wanna know where they are, follow me" Ha-ri followed Minwoo and went up the stairs and went on the roof top Ha-ri looked around and said "Whoa..its beautiful up here" "Yea, it is isn't it" "YAH!!, where are they" "Aish..ruined the moment gosh, they're over there on the other side" Ha-ri walked over and yelled at them but they had no idea what she was talking about and Ha-ri looked at Minwoo and said "Minwoo...you signed me up" "Of course, your a girl i actually know how to dance good plus its for a grade in my other class and i have to win" Ha-ri looked at him and said "Fine, since you said its for a grade ok then" the others stare at Minwoo with a werid yet happy but still werid expression. Minwoo said "Ok so meet me in front of the school" Ha-ri walked away to her class.

After school, Ha-ri went to wait for Minwoo for about 10 mins and forgot to tell her parents and so she called her and them but they didn't pick up so Ha-ri left a messenge. Minwoo came out with his car and told her to get in and they drove to his place. Ha-ri said "Yah..which dance are we doing" "Um..tango" "Ok, so...." "Ok,are you ok" "Uh..yea" "K, since your ok i need you to sign a contract" "Why" "Because if you ever try to get an excuse to practice then i got this contract" "Fine, fine..wait what does it say" "Oh it ju~ wait i said it already" "Oh ok" Ha-ri signed it and gave it to Minwoo.

At Minwoo's house, when Ha-ri entered, the house was messing again, Ha-ri said "YAH!!!, you guys didn't clean the house up" "What you didn't notice it this morning" "No it was dark you idiot" "Hey, number 14 don't call me names" "What?" "The contract" Ha-ri grabbed the contract and reads it and it turns out it was a a fake contract in front of the real one, "YAH!!!, you tricked me" "So, you get to clean the house up again" "Huh, i've been tricked by Minwoo again, what to do" "To start with is the kitchen we need to eat later" "YAH!! get out of my talking to myself conversation" "Whatever, oh and the contract doesn't state the dance, it only state the maid part, the dance is just a back up" "AISH~". Ha-ri started to clean up the kitchen and then the living room. It was 8 now and Ha-ri said "Yah..Minwoo send me home im done" Minwoo replies "Ok hurry up and tell your parents that your helping us clean the house don't lie you stink at that" "YAH!! urghh, just hurry up" Minwoo sends Ha-ri home and left back home

.

 

 

 

Gay ending sorry i know its so dumb but yea huh:()