Breakup

Vampire Hunter: Nemesis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunshine University. Water Fountain.

'Wangzi! You were looking for me?'

Guigui smiled as she walked towards Wangzi. She grabbed Wangzi's arm and exclaimed, 'Wangzi, today is our third monthsary! And you thought it was only second…'

Guigui pouted. Wangzi looked at her and asked, 'You remembered?'

'Of course I do! I know you're worried that I still like Aaron. But don't worry okay! I'm your girlfriend, it won't change.'

Wangzi frowned and faced her. 'Gui… I have something to tell you.'

'What is it?' She smiled at him.

'Let's break up.'

Her smile faded and she froze at her spot.

Wangzi continued, 'I have no more feelings for you. So don't look for me anymore.'

He walked past Guigui. Guigui grabbed Wangzi's arm, 'Why?'

'I got tired of you.' Wangzi pushed her hand and walked away.

Guigui knelt at the ground as tears flow down her cheeks. Aaron was standing at the side looking at her. He was pondering whether to approach her or not and he saw Genie walking towards her. Genie squatted down and Guigui hugged her. Aaron felt relieved and walked away.

---

Rain Mansion. Living room.

'We broke up…' Wangzi told Hebe, 'Are you happy now…'

Hebe looked at Wangzi as he walked up the stairs. She looked down.

---

At a park.

Genie was sitting on a swing.

Flashback:

'Don't touch me.'

-

Jiro's words have been echoing in Genie's head. She thought to herself, 'Why did he let me escape if he dislikes me… What is he thinking? Maybe he's just a weird vampire.'

Jiro was watching her from a distance away. He thought to himself, 'Who exactly is that hunter girl… Do I really know her in my past life?'

He continued to stare at Genie. At this point of time, Calvin walked towards him.

'Hey Jiro.'

'What's up?'

'The Young Mistress wants to see you.'

---

Later that night. At the pub.

Guigui carried a tray of wine and walked into the suite.

'Guigui.'

It was Aaron. He asked, 'Can you accompany me for awhile?'

Guigui nodded.

---

Rain Clan Headquarters. The Hall.

'So you think you can escape unscathed after injuring my brother?'

'Young Mistress, Jiro didn't mean to-'

'It was my fault. You can do whatever you want with me.'

'Jiro!'

'I'll grant your death wish.'

---

At the pub. In the suite.

'I heard that you two broke up.' Aaron said.

'News spread fast.'

'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine...'

'You don't look fine.'

'I just felt guilty… I felt that I am a bad girl. After crying, I realized that I was relieved. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I should be sad, devastated and depressed. And yet I just felt relieved… I'm such a bad person.'

Aaron pulled Guigui into his embrace. She was taken aback at first but she returned his hug. Suddenly, images flew through Aaron's mind. He let go of Guigui and grabbed his head. Guigui placed her hands on his shoulder, 'Aaron, you okay?'

'It hurts…' Aaron pressed his forehead. Suddenly, he fell to the ground and yelled.

'AHHHHHH!'

Aaron lost consciousness.

'Aaron! Aaron!'

A/N: Here you go! Enjoy!! :D