Pictures (Oneshot)

Pictures (Oneshot)

He posed in the bathroom. Taking pictures of himself as he made cute, bubbly faces. After each picture he would inspect it, checking to see if it was good enough to post on twitter. He would delete it soon afterwards not pleased at all with most of the pictures he had been taking. He looked at himself in the mirror, frowning and turning his back on his reflection so he could try for another picture.

"What are you doing?" Junghyun stepped in the bathroom slowly. He eyed Yoseob up and down. The younger one stood there frozen with his camera still held up. Junhyung smiled as he walked toward him with his hands behind his back. Yosoab slowly put his arm that was holding the camera down and poked his lips out, looking anywhere but at Junhyung. His eyes scanned the floor. He could feel Junhyung getting closer.

Junhyung grabbed Yoseob's wrist and held it up. He made his way behind Yoseob still holding his wrist and put his chin on the younger ones shoulder. He gave a small smile while looking at the phone that Yoseob was still holding as he held his wrist and turned his head a little so he could see the side of Yoseob's face. Yoseob stayed still. His wrist was hot and his stomach was turning. He bit his lip and as he felt Junhyung's gaze on him. He felt his breath tickling his cheek. He slowly turned his head so he was facing the man that was making him feel weird all over. He looked into his eyes, at his nose, his lips, his hair and continued in that order.

They spoke to each other in gazes. Yoseob eased a bit to Junhyung's touch. He felt Junhyung rub his wrist making it hotter. He leaned into Junhyung who stood behind him and he smiled at how much he fit against Junhyung. 

"Lets take a picture together." Junhyung smiled at Yoseob then looked at the phone as he held it up so it was facing them. Yoseob smiled and made sure he had the camera aligned right so he wouldn't make any mistakes. He felt Junhyung's arm hug the front of his waist, holding him and his smile grew, showing a toothy grin. He felt like a girl taking a picture with her boyfriend and honestly it made him a little shy but he couldn't deny he was happy. He felt Junhyung rest his lips on his shoulder and his stomach turned.

"Y-you ready?" He asked a bit nervously looking at the man who's lower face was resting on his shoulder. His eyebrows raised up and answered into Yoseob's shoulder.

"Mhm," he answered. His low voice rumbled into the younger ones shoulder and sent shivers down his spine. He turned his head back straight. He raised his hand to cup the other side of Junhyung's cheek.

"Okay, say cheese in 1, 2.." Right when Yoseob said 3 and clicked the button Junhyung pressed a kiss on Yoseob's cheek. He quickly grabbed the phone from out his hand and headed out the door.

"Ah, Hey! Junhyung! Give it back! What was that!?! Jun!" Yoseob yelled chasing after Junhyung heading out the door. Junhyung quickly shuffled down the hallway with Yoseob on his tail.

"Gonna put this on my twitter," Junhyung declared as he pressed buttons on Yosoeb's phone, working quickly to put it up before Yoseob could take it away. He felt Yoseob's hand grab his shoulder and turn him around. He quickly pressed a few more buttons then held the phone behind his back.

"Give me back my phone."

"Say please."

"No. Give me back my phone."

Yoseob sighed. He really didn't feel like doing this right now. "Junhyung, give me my phone, please. I wanna go lay down. I'm tired thanks to you," Yoseob said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. He titled his head as he patiently waited for Junhyung to hand him his phone. Junhyung stood there smiling at him.

"Okay, I'll give you your phone back, but you have to take more pictures with me first," Junhyung said watching Yoseob carefully. Yoseob scoffed, putting his hands on his hips.

"What? Why should I, Junhyung? Why do you want to take pictures with me so bad? Why did you kiss me? Why won't you give me my phone? Wh-"

"Why are you asking so many questions? Maybe it's because I like spending time with you. I like being around you." Junhyung sighed handing the phone to Yoseob. "Here, take it. You don't have to take any pictures with me. I'm tired too. I'm going go lay down." He said as he turned around and started to head back to his own room. Yoseob pouted looking at his phone then at Junhyung's retreating back. He turned around and headed to his own room.



[2 hours later]



Junhyung laid in his bed with his arms folded on top of each other while his head rested on them and the pillow beneath. He had music playing on his ipod that sat on his nightstand next to his bed. He was deep in thought. Well the only thing he was thinking about was Yoseob. He had really wanted to spend the day with him. Doing things that couples do. Even though he and Yoseob weren't a couple, he knew he had feelings for Yoseob, but he wasn't really sure how to make them come across. So he decided he would express them naturally over time. When he found Yoseob taking pictures in the bathroom he thought it was perfect. He could take pictures with him and be affectionate without people questioning it, but he wasn't exactly expecting Yoseob to get defensive about it. Then again what did he expect? He did kind of come out of nowhere and barge in demanding to take pictures with him, kissed him, and then ran away with his phone. Still he just wanted to get closer to him. Junhyung let out sigh and put his head down into the pillow, covering his face.

Yoseob stood in front of Junhyung's bedroom door. He was nervous to knock, but he really couldn't turn back now. He took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door. He heard russling on the other side and then silence. He stood there for a few more seconds before knocking again.

"Junhyung-ah, can I come in, please?" Yoseob stood there in front of the door awkwardly waiting for some kind of response. He laid his hands flat on the door and put his ear close so he could hear some kind of sound. It was silent so he decided to open the door and see if Junhyung was sleep already. He quietly opened the door and saw Junhyung laying on his bad, face into his pillow and it looked as if he was sleeping. He looked towards the sound of the music that was playing on his night stand. He smiled and quietly walked over to the other side of Junhyung's bed. He slowly climbed into the bed next to Junhyung, crossing his arms on top of the pillow and resting his head on top as he stared at the boy whose eyes were closed.

"Junhyungie...," Yoseob spoke quietly as he watched Junhyung open his eyes. The older one wasn't really sleep but he was still surprised at how close they were at the moment. Him and Yoseob exchanged gazes until Yoseob finally spoke. "Do you want to take a picture with me?"

"No."

"Please," Yoseob begged as let his hand caress the side of Junhyung's face patting his hair before continuing. "I want to take a picture with you," he said returning his hand back under his head.

"Why?" Junhyung questioned still feeling Yoseob's touch on his face. His questioning eyes stared into Yoseob's looking for answers. Yoseob simply smiled, scooting closer to him. Yoseob reached into the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled out his phone. He turned so he was laying on his back and held the phone up. He scooted until he was almost laying on Junhyun's side and rested his head on his shoulder. 

"Smile," Yoseob said with a smile of his own looking up to see Junhyung looking confused, but then finally smiling. Junhyung put his arm around Yoseobs neck and rested his head on top of Yoseob's. Yoseob sighed and snapped about 2 pictures. He looked at them and then passed his phone to Junhyung so he could see. 

"We look like a couple," Junhyung said smiling as he looked at the next photo.

"A really cute one right? I'm going to put the second one on my twitter," Yoseob said smiling to himself. He sat up a little and rested on his elbows while he looked at Junhung who was still entranced with the photos. "Unless you don't want me to," he added looking unsure.

"I'm putting the first picture on mine. Let's take another," Junhyung finally spoke sitting up and re-positioning himself on the bed. He moved behind Yoseob. He spread his legs apart so Yoseob was sitting between him and he held Yoseob around his waist. He let his chin drop on his shoulder like he did earlier and held the phone away so he could snap a few pictures. Yoseob decided to act cute and held his hands in front of his mouth, making cute faces and doing cute poses. After Junhyung snapped about 5 pictures and Yoseob did another silly pose, they both started laughing. Yoseob turned so he could see Junhyung who was still laughing and still holding his waist.

"Yah, we took too many pictures. We can't put them all on twitter," Yoseob said. Laughter was still present in his voice and he smiled at Junhyung who had stopped laughing and simply smiled back at him. Junhyung moved towards Yoseobs face brushing his nose against his. Yoseob started giggling like a school-girl who was fooling around with her boyfriend for the first time. Junhyung pulled back and bit his lip. Yoseob felt butterflies in his stomach adverted his eyes.

"I'm sending some of those pictures to my phone. No wait, I meant ALL of them," Junhyung said tilting his head. He felt a tingling in his nose and sneezed into his hand, sniffling a few times. Yoseob chuckled and started wiping Junhyung's nose his thumb and hand. Junhyung sat there and let him, sniffling a few more times.

"So cute," Yoseob muttered while still wiping Junhyung's nose (which really didn't need to be wiped at that point). Junhyung smiled, his cheeks becoming round. He grabbed Yoseob's wrist to stop him from wiping his nose any further. He leaned into Yoseob's face. His lips were inches from his. Yoseob chuckled, locking his arms around Junhyung's neck and pulling him into a light kisses. One light kiss. Then another. Each kiss his head turned from one side to another. Both their lips met half way each time. Yoseob decided to make a bold move and let his tongue greet Junhyung's. Junhyung eagerly responded back with his tongue. He began smiling into the kiss and Yoseob's grip become tighter around Junhyung's neck. Yoseob broke the kiss and stared into the latter's eyes, watching him with big smile. 

"Mmm, I guess this means you're mine right? I'm also putting that on twitter," Junhyung spoke through half lidded eyes.

"They're not going to believe you."

"I don't care, I'm putting it on there anyways," Junhyung said finally letting his grip on Yoseob's waist go. The latter let go of his neck and they sat and gazed at each other until Junhyung spoke. "Let's go get some ice cream," Junhyung declared standing up and holding his hand out so he could help Yoseob stand.

"And take more pictures," Yoseob said giving Junhyung a kiss as he stood in front of him holding his hands.

"And take more pictures," Junhyung confirmed returning the kiss and smiling. He turned around holding Yoseob's right hand and draped it over his shoulder, leading them out the room. Today was a very good day Junhyung thought to himself.



-END-