~Confession~

~I am sorry~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confession

 

 

          Slowly the young girl walked towards the noisy classroom filled with little kids shouting, screaming, laughing and enjoying. “Ah, I feel like digging a hole and staying there for the rest of my life.” Quietly she mumbled as she grabbed the door handle hoping the kids will be quiet.

          She turned the door knob and walked into the class, which suddenly fell into pin drop silence. Jieun looked around and saw Yura sitting on the floor sobbing quietly, while rubbing her beady little eyes.

          Before she can walked up to little Yura, Yoogeun stood up from his seat and walked towards her who was sobbing quietly. He offered Yura to stand up. While she was watching this little heart touching scene made Jieun to smile a little bit.

          As she stood up with the help of Yoogeun, she started wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. Jieun froze on her spot and kept staring at the little scene. Yoogeun grabbed a tiny handkerchief from his jackets pocket and passed to Yura with an adorable smile.

          They were just 5 years old yet Jieun felt her past was already playing in front of her like it happened yesterday. On the other hand, Jieun’s first love was also watching the scene that was happening in the class.

          Jung Yunho let out a small sigh before turning to walk away. “Mr. Jung Yunho, you’re just on time. Why don’t we go into the classroom?” Principle Jiyoon smiled as she stopped Yunho from walking away.

          Yunho returned a smile as he followed Principle Jiyoon to the class. “Teacher Jieun, what are you doing there standing like a statue?” Jiyoon startled the poor Jieun. Quickly Jieun wiped her teary eyes and turned around to meet her fate.

          Jieun and Yunho’s eyes locked for a while. It took just a moment for them to think about of their past. Jieun felt opening slowly. Without saying anything she bowed at him respectively.

          “Ms. Jieun, this is Jun Yunho. He will be our new music teacher. Mr. Yunho this is Ms. Jieun the class teacher but more like a mother to these little angels. Ms. Jieun he is a temporary teacher. He will be staying here for a week.” Principle Jiyoon introduced Yunho to Jieun.

          Jieun tried to smile but she keeps on failing. “Song Jieun-inmidha. This is our first time meeting. Hope we will be good friends and teachers in the future.” Jieun introduced herself calm as possible she can be.

          Yunho nodded his head as he looked around. “So I will leave Mr. Yunho in your capable hands Ms. Jieun.” Principle Jiyoon said to the two teachers before leaving. “Students, greet Mr. Yunho. He is our new music teacher.” Abruptly Jieun turned around to face the students who were staring at them.

          “Annyeonghaseyo Teacher Yunho.” They greeted to him adorably making him chuckle. “Jieun omma, is Yunho Ahjussi gonna be our appa?” Yoogeun asked Jieun with a cute smile. Jieun froze and felt her blushing.

          “Why is Jieun omma like a tomato?” Min Ah who was next to Yura asked aloud making Yunho let out a low chuckle. Jieun shook her head and gave a playful glare at them as she ran towards them.

          Yunho watched the kids hugging Jieun’s feet and giggling. They all were having an awesome time together. “Guess I missed you a lot Jieunnie~” Yunho mumbled as he continued staring at the smiling and laughing Jieun.

          “Yunho appa, come and play with us.” Little Yoogeun tugged Yunho’s jacket and he kept on staring at Yunho with his adorable beady little eyes. “Why not? Let’s have some fun shall we?” Yunho replied to him as he picked the little Yoogeun into his arms.

 

***************************************************                                                  

          “Dooley~” Yunho sang the last verse of the Dooley’s song as he strummed the guitar softly. The little kids who were enjoying the song sighed. Jieun who was near the teachers table smiled as she saw the little kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter