Chapter 10: What happened on the date?

Sun in The Sky

[BEAST's Dorm]

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

Chaerin.. I want her back. She is mine and only mine. That guy who punched me that day.. who he think he is?! Is he trying to take my girl? Yeah, she broke up with me. But nah, she’s still mine. I can’t explain why but I feel like... I still want her and I have to get her! Feels like I’m still curious about her. She is a beauty, totally perfect with her V line jaws and S line body. Damn, she’s hot. But she’s not and easy girl. But I got her once right? Yeah.

 

I screwed up. I cheated so many times behind her back but when she broke up with me, some thing was missing. I shouldn’t be such a jerk and lose such a perfect girl who is hard to find! I broke up with Hara and try to track her down. I stop being a jerk but that attitude.. that playboy attitude still there inside me. I hurt her badly last time. She didnt want the kiss. But my heart was blind as soon as I saw her.

 

She was.. scared of me.

 

“Yo, Joker!” someone called me.

“What?” I’m not in mood to talk to anyone.

“Dude, stop being that cold. Try to change that or girls will stay away from you.” He laughed.

“Yeah, one girl sure scared of me already.” I gave him a smirk.

“It’s Lee Chaerin again, eh?”

“Yeah.. I was a jerk.”

“Yeah, you sure was!”

“Doojoon! That’s not helping, man!” I punch his shoulder.

“What? I was saying! Anyway, you want to get back to her?”

 

I nod, “Badly.” Then he look at me smiling and that smile made me frown. “As I said you have to change and proof it to her.” He said, “But I hurt her BADLY twice! She.. won’t believe me. And beside, that mohawk guy probably her new guy.” I tighten my fist as I remember saw Chaerin hug that guy when I left. “Oh yeah, speaking of mohawk guy. I met Chaerin in the mall just now when I buy my new shoes, she said she’s on a date.” Doojoon lay his back on the couch.

 

“She is..what?”

“She said she’s on a date. She left first but then I saw her again with.. yeah, as you said, ‘mohawk’”

“WHAT THE ?! SHE’S WITH THAT MOHAWK... YAH! Take me there!”

“No way! I just got back from there and going back there again? Hell no!”

 

I punch the table hearing those things from Doojoon. She’s dating with that guy.. no, she’s mine. She is mine. “Junhyung, you should let her go..” he said. “Let her go? I can’t even get her off my mind!” “Seriously, you have to let her go.. It’s your fault that you screwed up! And then you screwed up again! You gotta move on like she does!” he said again and it’s pissing me off.

 

“You know nothing about my feelings! I want her back!”

“You want her back when you hurt her at the first place?! You made her left you! And I can’t believe i’m saying this but shame on you!”

 

Shame on me..

 

Should I really let her go.. but I don’t want to. Why am I being such a jerk? No, i’m going to get her again! “Doojoon, I’ll get her back.. We still have the battle right?” I smirk on him. “Whatever dude..” then he walks to his room.

 

I’m thinking of my plan.

 

 

Chaerin, I’m going to make it up for you.

 

 o-o-o

 

Author’s POV

 

“Hi, Chae..” He smiled.

“Hi, Bae..” she smiled.

 

“See~ you guys got chemistry!” T.O.P said and laugh while Bom nodding in agreement. “Oh, shut up!” Youngbae said while sliding his hand on Chaerin’s waist, pulling her closer. “W-what are you doing?’ Charin said. She hold Youngbae’s hand and blush. “Acting like them..” he smirked. “OHO! BAE! NICE!” Ji-yong put his thumbs up. “Jaa~ here is your surprise to make up your mood again!” Dara handed Chaerin two tickets. “Huh? What is this?” Chaerin said in confusion. “Movie tickets?” Youngbae said.

 

“Yup! First of all we’re having our own date! Then we’ll meet up at the rooftop restaurant to have lunch together! How? Sounds fun right?” Dara said in excitement.

“Sounds good for me.” Youngbae said and pull Chaerin even closer with him.

 

Chaerin’s heart is now beating so fast. Movie? With Youngbae? Please! Girls are dying to make it come true since Youngbae is popular at school and it’s Chaerin who has the opportunity (again) to be alone with Youngbae. She glanced at Youngbae and saw him smirking. ‘What the hell is he thinking? He could’ve said no..’

 

Ugh, no? No, it has to be ‘Yes’.

 

Youngbae doesn’t mind because he knew he’ll feel at ease and comfortable when Chaerin is around. Chaerin herself actually feels save when Youngbae is there next to her. “Okay! Now off we go! See you at 1 P.M. kids!” Bom took T.O.P’s hand at walked away with him. “Yah! Kids? We sounds like we’re really old right now you know?” the guy tease the girl with poking her cheek. “Mwoyaaa~~ you’re old too!” she pouted. “Oh? So you admit that you’re old? HAHAHAHAHA” he gave his evil laugh and keep walking while his girl is stomping her feet and pout.

 

“YAAH!! YOU’LL DIE TODAY YOU ALIEN!”

 

So the Alien Couple left just like that.

 

---

 

[DaraGon couple]

 

“Goddess! Let’s buy a couple t-shirt!” The dragon said excitedly while putting his and on the goddess shoulder. “I told you not to call me that! Call me, Dara! Sandara! Try~!” she pout. “Emm.. Ssan.. Goddess!” he laugh and goddess slaps his arm playfully. “Yaah! Why are you so hard to teach, huh? Just say my name correctly ‘DARA’, can’t you do it right?” but the dragon close the gap between them and whisper to her ear, “Dara...” he said, making her heart skip a beat. “I’ll say your name right when we’re cuddling babe,” he chuckled. The goddess cheeks are getting red and she hit’s her boyfriends shoulder, “Y-yaah!” she pouted.

 

“Oh, by the way, don’t pout like that, you’re too cute, noona~” he laughed.

 

Yes, the dragon is younger than the goddess but she looks younger than the dragon or even like they’re in the same age! Well, age doesn’t matter when it comes to love right?

 

“Babe, look! A couple t-shirt!” Dragon point to an outlet with a lot of couple t-shirts. A lot of different styles and colors, the writings and many more. “Oh! This one looks cool!" he said to the goddess and she smiles as she look at her dragon so excited. "I like that style! We have to be close to each other if we want to connect the words!" she chuckles. Dragon smirks, "Oh? So you want to be by my side all day long, SsanGoddess?" he take a step closer but the goddess taken aback. "Yah, that's not what I meant.." she looked away. The dragon sighed. "What a shame then.. That's what I want to do everyday.." he gave a weak smile as he return the couple tee shirts to the hanger and walked away.

 

The goddess felt guilty seeing her boyfriend like that. She grabbed the clothes and smile widely.

 

A few minutes later, the dragon was standing in front of small cap and hat shop. Someone patted his shoulder as he turn back, he smiled widely and chuckled. "Hey, i'm sorry.. I was being so nervous whenever i'm with you since I'm worried I'll make a not really good date of us. I'm sorry my answer disappointed you.. I.." the goddess panted after talking with no space, "I'll make it up to you!" she said as she showed the couple tee she bought from the outlet. Dragon took the shirts and wear it right away and hug his girlfriend tightly. "Do you think that i'm not being nervous whenever i'm with you? My heart was about to explode!" he said.

 

"You made it up already.. I love you," he gave his goddess a peck on the forehead.

"I love you too!" she said happily.

"Let's ear the shirts and brag them out with the others!" he said

"YEAAH!!"

 

"L.O.V.E!"

 

 

---

 

 

[AlienCouple]

 

"Tabiii~~"

"......"

"Taaaabiiii~~"

"......"

"......"

"Why do you stop calling my name?"

 

"YAAH!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAD AT ME!" Bom said and pout. She walked faster and tried to leave her boyfriend. TOP grabbed her wrist and walk with her, "Why would I be mad at you?" he smirk. "Mmm... because I pulled you, and said that you're old?" "But didn't you admit that you're old too?" he chuckled. Bom froze and hit her boyfriend's shoulder. "Y-yaah! I'm the one who should be mad at you!" she stomped her feet and walk away. He chuckled and let Bom walk first.

 

After a few minutes she walked without any directions. She just walked and pass some stands, shops, etc. She didn't notice that TOP didn't follow her at all. She turn back to search for her banana guy, she couldn't find him. "Oh? He left me? Ha! What a date.." she sighed. "I shouldn't be so childish. My fault.."

 

She looked for a place to calm her self up then she found a bench outside an ice cream shop. 'It would be great if Tabi is here.. We could eat ice cream together,' she thought by herself. She decided to text her boyfriend. She already sent 10 messages by now. She started to feel uneasy.

 

5 minutes

 

...

 

7 minutes

 

...

 

10 minutes

 

...

 

She called, but there was no answer. She started to sobs, feeling guilty. But someone was chuckling just across the shop, behind a wall. "I'm sorry, babe." he said whispering. Bom looked down and pout her lips. She saw someone's feet in front of her but she didn't bother to look up. Someone lift up her chin and she faced him. The one she had been looking for. He just smile and pat her head while Bom start to sob and stand up, hugging her boyfriend. "Tabiiiiii!! I'm sorry! I was so childish! I.. I.." "Sshhhh~ it's okay. I got your favorite. Sweet corn!" he said and gave her a cup or sweet corn. She satr to smile and thet sat down again, eating the corn.

 

"I never knew you like corn, Tabi.."

"I love someone, she loves corn, she's a corn queen, and i love that corn queen. I'll do anything to be with her."

"Tabi.."

"Including eating corns with her and see her smile every time she munch the corn."

"Tabi.."

"Hmm?"

"Who's that girl?"

"Hmm? That lucky girl?" he said and she nodded.

 

"It's you." he leaned to gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

He didn't mind if everyone were watching them.

He didn't mind because he kiss his girl.

 

"So.. after corn.. wanna have some ice cream?" he smiled again.

"Love you! E-eh.. Love too!" she chuckled.

 

 

---

 

 

[Youngbae and Chaerin's Date]

 

 

Both of them stared the movie tickets.

 

Their minds were struggling whether the should watch it or leave it.

 

They look at each other but then their heart beat faster.

 

So they looked away.

 

"Emm.. Bae?" Chaerin said, "Yeah?" "Do you think we should watch this movie?" she asked. "Well.. if you want to, okay then." Youngbae said as he hold the tickets. "I'm.. I'm not really into the horror movie.. actually.." she said and hher cheeks went red. "So.. you want to watch another movie?" he scratched his un-itchy head. "Well, I don't really understand why Dara eonni bought us these tickets. But she paid for these already.. such a waste if we don't watch it." she shruged. "Okay then.. Let's go!" he said and took her by the hand.

 

'Damn it.. this feelings! Ms. Heart! Please be quiet!'

 

'Her hand feels so small in my hand..'

 

They bought pop corn and went inside the theater since it was already time for the movie. "Seat C-20 and C-21, oh! Here!" Chaerin said as she found the seats. They sat and started to eat the pop corn. When the movie started, Chaerin hold her bag tightly. "Something wrong, Chae?" Youngbae asked and startled her. "H-huh? No! Nothing is wrong..." she said and looked to the screen when suddenly the scary ceature showed up so suddenly and everyone screamed and also Chaerin. She turned her head and closed her eyes. But then she realized, a hand was around her neck and she felt like laying on something. She felt some air on her head.

 

 

As she opened her eyes and looked up.

 

Her heart beats like crazy.

 

Her cheek got red and warm.

 

Her eyes locked with those eyes.

 

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

"Are you okay? Said that nothing's wrong?"

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

"Chae? You okay?"

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

"Chaerin..?"

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what did you just say?"