✰ 1st member revealed!

✰ violet stars 〈 story starting. 〉

 

Music

Kim Heechul reaches for the Stars

by kpoppunks, MusicChibi, & kimxbb - October 13, 2013 at 11:59 am 17453 Views 105 Comments

SM Entertainment has finally unveiled the first member of its recently announced upcoming girl group, Violet Stars, and not surprisingly, rumors are already flying about Miss Joo Younghwang, whose stage name has been revealed as Light. Born February 12, 1991, she's rumored to be the group's leader and has been officially announced as the main vocalist. Netizens are already praising Light's powerful voice and impressive vocal range rivaling that of Ailee, as well as complimenting her endurance in auditioning for SM Entertainment for three years before finally being accepted.

Hailing from Mokpo alongside Super Junior's Lee Donghae and MBLAQ's Mir, Light is acclaimed as the "star of the farm" and is rumored to be close with many other stars within SM Entertainment, notably SHINee's Key and f(x)'s Sulli. Following the reveal, SM Entertainment's infamous Cinderella, Kim Heechul, took to Twitter to send his good friend several heartwarming messages:

"Today is the day that you finally become a star, my dear Star-Lightxx. But today is also the day that I declare that your license should be in my hands by 2:00 P.M. If you do not surrender this item, I will kill you, because last time you nearly killed me. And please, for the sake of celebrating, don't cook. I know you want to try, but just don't. You've made all the Super Junior members cry. Even the one with the strongest stomach was rolling around, having to stay near the bathroom. Just buy food, okay? And no, I won't give you money. So, it's your treat. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Jumping in, Sulli created a Twitter account, @ssulli, just to add, "Light, hwaiting!!! ^0^"

Mere minutes after the reveal, netizens began circulating fantaken photos of the trainee on her way to and from the SM Entertainment building. What do you think? Are you looking forward to more HeeYoung moments in the future?

 


*KPOPPUNKS — Eeep, first teaser for kimxbb's character. Just so you know, any of the positions listed in these teasers are tentative and may be changed once it comes time to choose applications. We can't really decide on a leader, maknae, or visual until all the characters are finalized, so those positions will be totally speculatory for these mockup AKP articles. By the way, feel free to add some predebut kawaii 'n' sparkle to your app if you wanna spice things up should your app be chosen. ;)

*KIMXBB — Hey guys! Hi. I'm Kim. So...I haven't introduced myself, so I'm saying hi now. Hi. As kpoppunks said, the positions are tentative, well leader, maknae, visual, or face will be determined later. Make sure to read the update so you'll know what's up. Otherwise, hello, hello to you all and thank you guys for reading :)

*MUSICCHIBI — Yo! Whoo for finally getting our first teaser out! :D There's a lot more awesome and editing to come with all of us combined--and in more ways than just writing.(; As you saw, we'll be editing pics to make them "fantaken" so make sure you guys are definitely choosing ulzzangs that we can work with! And thank you all for applying and participating<3