✰ 5th member revealed!

✰ violet stars 〈 story starting. 〉

 

Music

Violet Stars' newest member is actually a queen?

by kpoppunks, MusicChibi, & kimxbb - October 26, 2013 at 1:24 pm 19877 Views 1128 Comments

In news today, an "accidental" photo leak on SM Entertainment's part has prematurely revealed the fifth member of the mega-corporation's upcoming girl group, Violet Stars! The photo, which was mysteriously posted on the company's official Twitter, @SMTOWNGLOBAL, earlier today along with the caption "the prom queen", was deleted mere minutes later after garnering more than 1,000 retweets! Netizens quickly uncovered that the girl in the picture, credited Nah Haneul, is to debut with the group under the stage name Liza—and judging from Liza's fine features and full lips, it's already evident that SM Entertainment aims to promote her as the group's visual. Furthermore, anonymous sources hint that she'll be a lead vocalist in the group as well.

Not surprisingly, Liza has already made a name for herself even predebut, and she's famous for being "that one SM trainee who's always taking pictures of herself" on the street. Rumor has it that Liza has taken over 10,000 selcas this year alone, and while it's beyond us here at allkpop as to how someone actually calculated such a statistic, we do know that Violet Stars' new visual once had a popular Twitter account chock-full of selcas that has since been deleted. However, fantaken photos of the trainee are now circulating the internet, some depicting the selca queen caught in the very act of selca-taking itself:

 

In particular, one netizen claims to have spotted the trainee visiting a vegetable garden in a pair of overalls, but no one seems to be taking his claims seriously as of yet!

For those who care, Liza's prior Twitter account listed her date of birth as November 17, 1991, making her just short of 22 years old! Wow! SM Entertainment's new girl group sure is shaping up to be an elderly bunch, isn't it?


*MUSICCHIBI — Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that after several long, tedious discussions between all three co-authors over several days, we decided to only take six people into the group because we could not agree upon a seventh member. However, to make up for the loss of a sudden member, we are taking three to five apps as minors throughout the fic that we will not announced, meaning you will have to stay tuned to see where your application landed you in the fic because you may have ended up with your selected bias (provided that they don't clash with any of the other girls' choices). We apologize for the mishap and the sudden declaration of the unexpected loss, but we hope that making more of you minors, it will make up for it because we received so many wonderful applications. Thank you.

*KPOPPUNKS — From the very beginning, we had a few ulzzangs picked out for the visual slot, and you just so happened to pick one of them! In addition, we felt your character's personality fit the visual role the best, and we all really liked how you managed to make Haneul so utterly vain but still a nice person. (Well, you won Kim's heart over with the Kirby addition.) Congrats, bro. :)