An Ordinary Meeting

An Ordinary Meeting

It was about at 10 am o’cklock when i as in my disguised from being an ordinary boy. I sat on bus chair i was from my school, i still wore my uniform, but i used scraft to cover my nose and my mouth, as i told you that i was in disguised. I sat calmly because there were not much people in that bus, it was perfect to me. I prefered to rode a bus than offered my manager to pick up me. No, my manager is human that has an ordianary life i let him be. Disguised, manager? Yes i am an idol. You know an idol right? A person who doesn’t have a private life so i choose disguised to cover my idol life just to feel an ordianary life of school. It’s my consequence anyway i decided to be an idol, so this me.

I sat next to window, the bus stoped in to catch a girl, a girl that just from her highschool just like me she wore a scraft just like me too, maybe cover her body from catch a cold. He searched good spot to sit down since some chair were empety, the wind blew so hard, it was fall winter was coming. My scrft lifted a bit shown my face, it was fortunate there were no much people, they were not payed attantion but the girl who wanted to sit behind me saw everything, i was a bit shocked though i suddenly fixed my scraft, the girl was shocked too. No way, she knew me as her eyes got bigger. But her expretion back to normal, she sat as nothing happen. Who was this girl anyway?

xxxxxxx

I was in a curch and sat as i prayed, i beged for good life of my life, i was in small hometown that i always visit. This home town realy beautiful, more over if spring. I always visit an orphanage in here to just share what i got to be a famous person. To be a famous person is a bit burdensome you sometimes enjoy, sometimes you got pissed that you has no private life. Any way, i was in this curch to prayed as i just told you,far from cmera, crowd, and you know, girl’s scream, for awhile. I lifted my knee from being kneeling, i turned my head as i wanted to go home, but my eyes got bigger as what i just saw.

She is well known, has a short. She smiled at me, so she has beautifull smile. I just meet here in program music show, just bowed each other she is my sunbae at music industry. I bowed to her so was she. She just walked passed over me and kneeled close her eyes in front of God, as she made her finger united each other. I watched from her back, is she recgonise me? Should i talked to her, no, i am not that kind of boy. She older than me anyway her name is Gong Minzy.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So here i am from some schedule. I am in my beloved bed, after i washed my face i decided to sleep, not like my hyungs that prefer watch some shows on TV. I am so tired that my eyes start to closs when my eyes perfectly close that uniform highschool girl with wrap on her face is being shown. Who was that girl, she has that ‘chick’ stare i knew that she knew who am i, no i am not being confident but her expression told everything, even from just her eyes. It was one week after that accident, but why am i being this carious? was it normal that she pretened to calm since she is not my fans? But her ‘chick’ stare, her gesture makes me wonder, who was that girl? I will go to school tomorrow, maybe i can get to know her, just know nothing more. Maknae Zelo, Choi Junhong, that’s my name. I smile for odd reason, i decide to sleep. Sweet dreams everyone.

Xxxxxxxxxx

I’m sitting right now from schedule, it is so tiring yet so fun. I am from music show my hyungs beside me talking boys stuff, nothing special and important, nothing prevet thing i promise you. We turn on the tv and we watch some shows, maknae decide to go to sleep, he has a school tomorrow. It was one week ago after i saw her in ‘strange place’. The tv suddenly showing 2NE1 in a music show, they realsing their new single. I smile when i see her, she always smile, but what i saw in curch was more pretier smile, maybe because it was a bautiful place which made mood so good. I don’t know, i still wonder to my self, why she apeared on that place? She is famous idol. Her fans in around the wolrd is no joke. why don’t i check it to internet and find some news why can she apeard in that small cruch. When i about to lift my , Yongguk hyung told us to go too sleep, i knew that it is too late night.

“Hyung, i will sleep later, i just need something to check,”

“You can check it tomorrow Yoo Youngjae you don’t know, manager hyung is nugging me just now.” Hyung said as his eyes wide open.

“Alright, i sleep when you make a cute aegyo,” i said while running. We all know that he doesn’t know how to aegyo.

“You punk Yoo Youngjae!!!”  Ahahaha, i will check my sunbae later. Tomorrow maybe, if i have a free time.

:::::::::::::::::::::

So, i endded up in here, in bus from my school to dorm. Or maybe i waiting for a girl who catches my eyes since one week ago.With my disguise as always.  And here the bus stop, that girl comes, but sadly the bus is full, i look around but nothing empty. I stand immadietly to let her sit, she look at me with that ‘chick’ stare again she bow as thank and sit calmly, i hang in hanger of bus while standing, i peek at her she is so calm. She with her wrap again. Bus stoped again, look like an old women wants to sit. Look like there are no someone care but that ‘chick’ girl stand and let the old lady to sit. So now, she is standing beside me, but why i suddenly get nervous and i peeked at her again she seems fine, why i am the only one who get nervous like this, suddenly the bus stop and she out of bus, she droped something and seemed like she didin’t realize, but maybe that was important to her.

“Ahjussi, could you please stop?” I said suddenly, , what the heck happening to me. The bus stop, and i put what she droped. It was a neckleace. I run after her, fortunate her steps was not in rush so i can easily catch her.

I touch her shoulder, with surprise eyes she turning her head to look who the hell make her surprised, after she saw me, she seems scare? As she step back a little. But, i immadietly give what she droped, she smiling. Even i don’t see she smiled as her wrap still in her face, but i know everything from her eyes, that smile eyes. She is so ‘chick’ yet so cute.

“Kamsahamnida.” She bow and continue to walk. I frozen like an idiot what i just heard, for some odd reason i didin’t expect her to talk to me. Well, that was not a conversation, for some odd reason to hear her voice made me happy?

Xxxxxxxxxx

This is about one month since sanbae Gong Minji visited this curch. I am now at the a park of this small town, i didin’t need to disguise, no one would recgonis me anyway. Now, what i see is no joke. Gong Minzy was playing with some kid from orphanage she is smiling, she is smiling like there are no bad thing in this world, she is smiling like she is the most beautiful person in the world. She see me too and she bow I feel like i have a goosebump, a soccer ball just going to in front of my feet. So, that’s why she see my existence. I kick the ball to back to them so they can play again. After i kikced the ball i see her, and she is smiling even more bautiful.

But, seems the wheater is not going well, the wind suddenly blow so hard and the sky is getting darker.  Minji noona bring them back to orphanage, i help her to make them not catch a cold. After we arive at orphange it is totaly raining now. I stand in out side to see the rain falling, i just remember of our song Rain Sound, it is not releted anyway.

“Thank you for helped me to bring them back.” She made me surprise, now she standing beside me. I feel so nervous immadietly.

“It’s nothing.” I said so shortly. Maybe when my friends said about me that i am a shy boy it’s true, i’m very shy and nervous right now, that’s why i don’t know what should i say to make a conversation.

“You seems very well known among them?” She said maybe begin the convo. Thank god.

“Yeah, i used to go here woth my family trip and helped them too. My grandmother used to live here.” I said but can’t see her eyes.

“I see,” She nod. And back to silence again. “It is cold, why you standing outide?”

“I just want to see the rain.” I said inocently.

“Dara unni likes rain too. She said it’s romantic. Ahahahahah.” She laughed, and i promise that i don’t understand why i suddenly see her with adore gaze. “It’s not funny at all uh?” She stop her laugh and see me like ‘i don’t like a weird person don’t you’

“No, it was funny, but i think she thinks rain is romantic since the situation is good without hard wind blow, thunder lights and that scary things.”

“Yeah, you right, maybe from now i agree.” I seriously don’t understand what she mean. Back to silence again. “Anyway very cold in here, i go. Bye” She smile while bow to me and she left.

I realy wanted to ask what brought her in here, but my mouth shouth like hell, i just can dare to talk to her first. I don’t know why. But maybe i was nervous. Anyway i found this weird situation why am i happy now, why am i smiling like an idiot now?

::::::::::::::::::

It is a year end show, we had some, we achieve awards and some stufs like that. As always we have performance, even tho it was two years since we debuted we still have such nervousness and burdensome. Many sunbae watch us, monitoring our atitude and more. Me and all my hyuns in my backstage now. As i feel so nervous, i decide to go to bathromm just to make me relax or somethhing. I just washed my hand on the bathroom. In corridor of backstage, i see some YG artist are walking from their waiting room. I saw Lee HI, the girl who has same age as me, i bow to him and her back dancer, maybe prepeare to perform her songs. I know her songs, it is Rose and it’s Over. When i passed her, suddenly 2NE1  sunbae nim are walking and passed me, they cheer Lee HI, and i can hear Lee HI said ‘Kamsahamnida’. Wait, that sound? That sound? Without thingking any deeper, i turn my head and see her, she see me too with confuse expretion. I don’t know what should i say, my mouth open and i frozen. I see her hands, she uses bracelet that thing is  realy similiar with what the girl on the bus droped.

“Where your school is?” I asked her.

She is shock, she open a bit and her eyes get bigger. She look at me without saying any, and i patiently wait her answer.

“Lee Hi shi, it’s your turn now.” One of the staf said to her make our heads turn into her. But after that, we back staring each other without talk any, next second she dicide to go to her stage and disapear in my eyes.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Our maknae just go to bathroom, why he takes so long? Our leader ask me to look for him. I decide to go to bathroom where he said his direction, but i see him in corridor standing frozen see girl in front him, who is that girl? Lee Hi? Btw, i need tok pull his hair and bring back him to our room. I get him now, i pull his arm and let him walk in front of me. We walk quitely, i will ask him later. I hear girls voices in my back i decide to turn and bow, but i get frozen just like Junhong few minutes after i pulled his arm. Junhong bow and back walk to our room, while i get frozen, i bow to our sunbaenim. Should i greet her? Why if her unnies consider me bad thing? Akh, this is frustasing. After they passed me, i decide to back to our waiting room.

I arrive in front of the door wich written BAP, i just want to hold the door handle, but someone touch my shoulder from behind, when i turn my head, i probably going mad it is Gong Minzy sunbaenim.

“Yoo Youngjae–shi, let’s be friend?” she said as she smiling beautifuly. By the way, she knows me.