Can I sleep here?

Can I sleep here?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since daddy Siwon went overseas for work. Donghae is on holiday from school. It almost winter. Daddy Wonnie promise he will come today and he said he has a big surprise for Donghae. Donghae feels very excited about it. It’s been a while since daddy have to leave home for work. Usually only a few days but this month taking so long.

Donghae very hyper about it since the night before. He kept telling his nana about his daddy. He even asks nana to accompany him buying a welcome home cake for his daddy. Mommy Ye only smile seeing his lovely son act like he not seeing his father for a Year. To be honest, mommy Ye also miss daddy Siwon so much. She should come to accompany his hubby but before Siwon leaving, Donghae had a fever. She feels bad leaving his only son alone. Even there’s granny who will take for him though. But still, she can’t do that.

Mommy Ye went to her cafe for taking care something while Donghae went with nana buying cake. Well actually, more candy though. Donghae almost forgot the cake because he really excited about those candy at that store. Nana should remind him why they went to that shop before. But still, after buying one red velvet cake with the “welcome home daddy” on it, Donghae got two big lolipop on his hand. Hahaa

Donghae and nana reach home at 11 pm and mommy already home and home smells good. Mommy Ye is cooking. Yeay!

“Mommy, what time daddy arrived? Should we pick him at airport?” Donghae climb on that chair on the kitchen bar while asking his mommy.

“No sweetie..  Daddy will come home by 12. He was pick by his friends and drop off at home.” Mommy answered.

“Go wash your hands then play. Daddy will arrive soon” said mommy Ye.

“Okay..” Donghae jump from the chair, go wash his hand and then play with his toys at the living room.

Donghae is playing this his robot when he realized that there’s someone in front of his house who has just close the door and wave.

It was his daddy Wonnie!

Donghae leave his robots and run outside.

“Daddy...” Donghae smile widely and then jump to his daddy. Daddy Wonnie catch him then shower him with a lot of kisses.

“Ough.. you’re heavy rite now. Did you eat well?” Daddy ask Donghae while carrying him inside.

“Yes. A ate a lot. Nana always feed me well..” Donghae tone is very exciting. He does smile a lot and hugged his daddy tight.

“Whaaaat?” daddy surprised with his eYes wide open.

“ Nana feed you? You are a grown up man now. You should eat by yourself okay?” said daddy while pinching his son nose.

Donghae was screaming then laughing

“Donghae..go down. You are heavy.. daddy is tired..” said mommy.

“Hello my love...” said daddy Siwon nicely.. seductively.. he kiss mommy Ye gently in lips.

Donghae is screaming and teasing. Push his daddy away. Lol

“How are you son?” ask granny teukie.

“I’m great mom. Thank you for taking care Donghae” said Siwon smiling.

Granny nodded and smile also.

“Let’s eat now.. where’s Donghae? Ask mommy Ye.

They all looking for Donghae.

“Donghae where are you?” daddy won ask.

Turns out, Donghae was in the room unwrapped  daddy luggage. But it locked down and Donghae still figure it out how to open it.

“There you are my little boy..” said Siwon.

“Eat first okay.. then i’ll give you the present i’ve promised you before..” said daddy Siwon nicely.

“But i wanna see it now daddy...” said Donghae while pouting his mouth.

“Eat first then i’ll give it to you”

“Okay son?”

Donghae still pouting his mouth.

“Come on” said daddy Wonnie again.

Then Donghae follow his dad to the living room when they all waiting him in the table.

“I want nana to feed me please...” said Donghae with his puppy eyes.

“No..” said daddy.

“You will eat by yourself from now on and later okay.”

“Dont make nana tired chasing you while you’re eating.” Said Siwon again.

*imagine Donghae running like a little boy while he is eating lmao*

Mommy Ye and nana teukie just laugh while Donghae still pouting.

Donghae swallow his food very very slowly. He dont eat the carrots and all veggies.

“I tell you what..” said daddy Siwon.

“You eat all veggies then on afternoon we will go out and play basket ball.. or swimming. Or you make the decision. I’m on your command today..” said Siwon. Negotiating with his own son.

Donghae thinks first, then he smiles.

“I wanna play basketball, then we go the playground, the we stop by in the ice cream store then we buy a looooot of ice cream then we go the the mall and buy a lot of toys then....” Donghae super excited.

“Hey slow down...” said Siwon laughing.

Mommy Ye was laughing. She’s like don’t-let-Donghae-make-the-decision eyes to his hubby. You’ll be overwhelmed.

Then Siwon eyes to his wife like help-me-darling-please-stop-Donghae.

“We play basket ball then we went to buy ice cream. How it that? Is that okay?” said Siwon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter