One

Our Highschool Memories

"Sooyeonnie~~~!!" Sooyeon's friends, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny, yelled. Sooyeon was sitting on the bench of the school and sleeping. Probably because she wrote another chapter for her new book: Jason and the Golden Fleece. Although it's not original, she still revised the original one to a better one. Anyways, after her noisy friends' yelling, she bolted upright yelling, "I'M ALIVE!". They giggled at her silliness. "Yah, I was sleeping." she grunted. "You won't be sleeping if you didn't continue your book!" Taeyeon said. "Yeah. And you lost a lot of weight!" Tiffany exclaimed. "AND YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES!" Sunny yelled and gasped. "It's OK~~" she sang. Suddeny the bell rang signaling to class. The four hurriedly ran to their classroom and sat quietly. The teacher came in, looking delighted. "Students, we have a new student today. Treat him well, arasso?" she said. Murmurings can be heard like, "Omo, a boy?" "I hope he's handsome.". "Mr. Oh! Please come in!" she called. The boy was flawless. All of the girls felt giddy except for Sooyeon, who was writing another plot for her book. The boys didn't care. "Hello. My name is Oh Sehun. Please take care of me." he bowed 90 degrees. "Arasso... handsome, right? Oh and sit next to Sooyeon." she smiled. "Sooyeon!" she yelled. "Neh??" Sooyeon said boringly. Sehun sat beside her and the teacher started to discuss lesson. Sooyeon glanced at Sehun who was about to fall asleep and giggled. "Yah, Sehun-ssi, try to listen." she whispered. "Urghh..." he groaned. "Whatever." he added. *Aish, stubborn man.* "Arasso... if you want to pass the periodical examinations then you have to listen." she instructed. "Neh, umm... what's your name again?" he asked. "Jung Sooyeon." she introduced. "Omo, I just realized, the girls around me are staring at me and throwing daggers with their eyes." she laughed. "And you don't care?" he said. "I don't." she winked. *Interesting girl... I should know more about her.* Two hours later and it was finally break time. Ms. Kim instructed Sooyeon to show Sehun around. "Yieeee~~~~!!! You're so lucky Sooyeonnie." Sunny pouted. "A boy like him getting close to you! Can you imagine that?! You are perfect for eachother!" Taeyeon squealed. "I agree!" Tiffany agreed. "Girls, chill. We only met two hours ago." Sooyeon rolled her eyes. "Sooyeon-ssi, kaja." Sehun suddenly said and appeared out of nowhere. "Yah, good luck." the three whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ha-ee!! I'm @jeann09!!  Thank u for my 3 first subscribers! Wuvyu ^w^