Final.

Best Friends.

"Taengoo!! Look at what I found~" Yoona exclaimed happily, running towards Taeyeon. Smiling at her adorable dongsaeng, Taeyeon peered at Yoona's hands. "Lemme see what are you so excited about then" Yoona opened her palm and revealed a necklace.It was old and made of metal with a fairy on it. Taeyeon was curious, why was Yoona so excited over it when it was just an old necklace? " What's so special about this, Yoong?" Yoona pouted. "It was my wish necklace when I was small. I used to make wishes to the fairy and hope really hard that the fairy would grant my wish. And the fairy really did grant some of my wishes!" 

Taeyeon looked disbelieving. "Really?" Yoona felt Taeyeon's disbelief and said eagerly, "Let's make a wish together now!" "Now? Aishh, okay then..."

Taeyeon put her hand under Yoona's and began to speak. "Well.. I wish that our careers will both be very successful and we will always be very happy.."

Yoona continued," And I wish that we will always be together, during both the happy and the sad times. That we will always be there for one another."

Taeyeon smiled. "Kamsahamnida fairy!"

Just then, the other members of SNSD came into the room. "Why didn't you guys ask us to wish too? We were istening to you outside the room" Tiffany pouted. Yoona giggled. "You can wish now!" The other members of SNSD started to wish, one by one.

"I wish that we will all be healthy" [Sunny] 

"I wish that we will all care for each other and that we will stay strong even when we get hate from antis" [Tiffany]

"I wish that we will release more albums and show SONEs that we will always be united." [Seohyun]

"I wish that we will never become competitive or jealous with each other" [Yuri]

"And I wish that more and more people will become SONEs!" [Jessica]

"I wish that we will all be as close as sisters no matter what happens" [Hyoyeon]

"Finally, I wish that we can eat some food now. I'm hungry!" Sooyoung said playfully.

All the members in SNSD laughed when they heard that. "Yah Sooyoung! Okay, let's go before you faint from hunger~"