What Happened?

I Belong To Your Heart

After you gulped it all down,Angel said that it's alcohol not juice.You started to freak out because you cannot stand alcohol,once you drink alcohol you would get drunk easily .You asked Angel if you could go take a nap in the guest room.She said yes,you made your way there.when you got inside you closed the door then you took off your dress because you were sweating hot.After you took it off,you made your way to the closet and opened it.You took out a tshirt and shorts.When you were about to put on your shirt,a guy opened the door and saw you with your bra and undies.You didn't realize because you were getting drunk,after you turned around you saw him you screamed and pushed him out and locked the door.You quickly put on your shirt and shorts and went to bed,the guy that came in opened the door with the keys.He was too drunk to realize you were in their so he laaid his body on the bed too.You were drunk so you thought it was Baekhyun so you cuddled with the guy and kissed him.He thought you were his girlfriend so he made love to you.That night you guys were too drunk to realize what you guys were even doing.Then morning came and you woke up with a headache and looked next to you and saw a guy .Then you realized that you were tooo.Your sudden scream woke him up,his eyes widen when he realized what was happening.You ran to the bathroom and changed your clothes then went out the bathroom.When you got out you saw that the guy was already ready.You asked him what was his name and he said Zelo.He asked you what was your name,you said Liz.After that you were about to go home but you realize Zelo was still at Angel's place so you asked him why is he staying there.He gigked and said that he lives there,you gasped and asked him if he was Angel's step brother And he said yes.After you guys were done talking you went home.When you got home you ate breakfast and went in your room.You started to feel like you were about to throw up.After 30 min. Of feeling like that you actually threw up.You didn't know why you threw up and you were so curious about it so you searched it up on line.One of the reasons why was that you might be prego.so you took a pregnancy test in your bathroom.After you read the stick you gasped and dropped it.YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH ZELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!