Chapter 3

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

I got ready and walked to school then all of a sudden, I felt a pair of thin but muscular arms wrapped around my waste and then someone whispered in my ear, "Hey there princess, how are you today?" Kevin said.

I felt my face redden and felt my heartbeat pounding so loud I was so sure that Kevin could hear and feel my heartbeat pounding like crazy.

I stood still, frozen in place, nothing in my mind.

I didn't know what to do, until I felt his arms moved closer to my stomach and began to tickle me.

"S-stop! I'm t-tickleish!" I said out of laughter.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I kept tickling her until she fell on the floor with me on top. I stopped tickkling her then. It was an awkward moment so I decided to get off of her and lifter her off the ground.

"Sorry."  I appoligized to her with my head down."I got carried away."

"Why did you tickle me!?!" she shouted.

"You weren't doing anything so I decided to tickle you. You were thinking about me were you?" I said as I was only 2 inches away from her face.

"Is she blushing?"I thought.

"I-I was not hinking about you! I was trying to think of a way to make our parents not make us get married." Jessica said in a nervous voice.

"Well we're going to be late for school so come on." I grabbed her hand and started to drag her.

-Skipping School because of laziness-

I was walking home from school until I saw Jessica in front of me again. All of a sudden, I saw someone grabbed Jessica into an ally way. I ran as fast as I could to save her.
*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

"Stay still and be quiet or I'll hurt you." said the stranger.

I was freaking out until I heard someone running and I was trying to struggle free.

"Jessica!" someone shouted.

I turned to look who it was. It was Kevin.

"Let her go, !" Kevin shouted as he ran up and hit the guy on the head.

The guy fell on the floor, knocked out.

I collapsed on the floor to sit down. Kevin went up to me ans asked, "Jessica! Are you okay? He didn't hurt you riht!?! Did he do something to you!?!" he said all serious.

I started to cry and Kevin gave me a hug.

"I-I w-was so sc-scared. I- I didn't kn-know w-what he'll do t-to me." I sobbed in Kevin's hug as I hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a while until I stopped crying.

We still hugged after I stopped crying.  I didn't want to let go.

"Jessica, we have to go home now. Its getting late." Kevin said.

I shook my head as a sign that I didn't want to let go as I hugged him tighter.

"If you don't legt go, I'll have to carry you bridle styel in front of everyone.Or if you want to, I'll give you  a piggy back ride so you can hug me still."

I thought for a bit and let go and went to lay on Kevin's back with my arms around his neck.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I would of thought that Jessica would hit me when I asked her that, but she wanted me to give her a piggy back ride.

As I carried her back home, we were quiet. All that was happening was my heartbeat beating like crazy and Jessica's heartbeat too.

Wait. Her heartbeat is beating really fast.

"Jessica, remember the question I asked you yesterday?" "Yeah." "I'm going to ask you the question again. What do you truelly feel about me?"

Jessica kept quiet. I can feel her heartbeat pounding like crazy.

"I don't know. You always embarrass me, make fun of me, yet you also cared for me, keeping me safe. Its a cold and a warm feeling. But I think I might like you." Jessica confessed with hear head on my left shoulder whispering in my ear.

My ears and face turned red. I know it is so showable that Jessica could see.

"Why do you want to know how I feel?" Jessica asked.

I stopped walking. I let Jessica down and faced her.

"It is because I've liked you since the day we met. I was so nervous that I flirted with you instead of a proper introduction." I confessed.

My face was like a tomato. I had my head down so Jessica can't see.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Jessica, I really like you. Do you want to be my grilfriend? Its okay that you don't want to. I just wanted to let you know. Its been in my mind like crazy." I asked looking into her eyes. My face is deep red.

"I-I...yes...I-ll be your girlfriend until we get married."she said with a smile.

"REALLY!" I said happily. Jessica nodded.

"YES!" I shouted happily. Jessica giggled.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. Our face were an inch away and we kissed.

We parted a few seconds later and we walked back home hand in hand.
*End of POV*

-5 weeks later- -Wedding Day-

Jessica's POV

I can't  believe that the day is already here. Kevin and I had gotten to know eaach other much more.

'I'm hoping to have a grandchild very soon." said my mom. "MOM! We are still teenagers! We arn't going to do that!" I said to my mom blushing.

-skipping the Wedding because I'm lazy :3-

We went to our new house. The house was pretty big. The house has 2 floors. We went upstairs to put our stuff away. I saw our bed and I jumped to the bed and it is so comfy. I layed there smiling on how happy I am until Kevin was on the opposite side of the bed.

"Do you like our new house?" Kevin asked.

"Of course! We just need to get a job and then it is done." I said.

"It is not done yet." Kevin said.

I widen my eyes as Kevin was on top of me. He started to kiss me and I kissed back. Soon it became more passionate.

-later in the middle of the night-

I couldn't sleep because of what Kevin and I did. I faced the back of Kevin and got closer. He turned around and hugged me. It was warm.

The next morning I woke up and Kevin wasn't beside me. I looked around and started to call him, "Kevin? Where are you?"

:Over here!" Kevin called at our balcony.

I got up and wrapped a silk robe around me and walked to Kevin.

"Morning sunshine. Had a nice sleep?" Kevin asked.

I started to blush as I remembered what we did last night.

"Morning and not really because of what we did last night." I said blushing.

Kevin laughed and hugged me and put his head on top of mine. I hugged back.

"I love you, ice princess." said Kevin.

"I love you too." I mumbled on his shirt.

All of a sudden, I felt like throwing up so I quickly let go of Kevin and ran to the bathroom. Kevin ran to the bathroom and patted me back.

"Sica, are you okay?" he asked being worried. 

"Y-yeah. I think so. I'm going to the doctors today to see if it isn't anything bad.

I got dressed and went to the doctors.

"Congradulation Mrs. You're pregnant." the doctor congradulated.

"Wehn will I get the know it's gender?" I asked

"In 2-3 months." the doctor said.

"Thanks." Isaid and left home.

'I can't wait till I tell Kevin. He is going to be so happy about this.' I thought to myself.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I'm just watching tv until Jessica came home.

"How was the doctors?"

"I'm pregnant." Jessica said.

I jumped from the couch and ran and hug Jessica and I picked her up and spun her around.

"I'm going to be a dad!" I said happily.

"Yes yes now let me down or something bad will happen to the baby."

I set her down and hugged her. We hugged each other for a while until the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it." I said and went down to our front door.

I opened the door and saw a familiar person that I don't want to remember.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa."