Chapter 2

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

"WHAT!" Kevin and I said at the same time.

I looked at Kevin then to my dad.

"Why are you marrying each other!" I yelled in surprised.

"Well it seems like you and Kevin get a long well and you two keep talking about each other a lot so I asked Kevin's parents and we talked about it and we agreed about the arranged marriage." said my dad.

"You two will be getting married in 5 weeks." said Kevin's dad.

"WHAT! 5 WEEKS!" I yelled. "We are still in school though." said Kevin.

"You two are already seniors and about to leave in 2 weeks. We also got engagment rings for you two to wear before the wedding." Kevin's mom said as she handed us the rings.

I starred at the rings for a moment and then Kevin took it and put it on his finger. I took the ring and then put it on my finger.

 

 

After the news, I kept quiet about the arranged marriage at school

-At School-

I was at my lockers getting my books, then my friend Tiffany came up to me.

"Hey Jessica, I heard about the news between you and Kevin." Tiffany said with her eye smile.

"What news?" I asked in surprised.

"About how Kevin and you hugged each other." Tiffany said Cheekyly.

I siged in relief.

"Also how you and Kevin are engaged in marriage." she added.

"W-what! H-how did you find that out!?!" I said in a suprised and shocked voice.

"By how you and Kevin wearing the same ring on your engagement finger(a/n: I think it is the middle finger)." "Is it that obvious?" I said sadly.

"Well to me, it is obvious since I'm more closer to you."

I stayed quiet. Not knowing what to say.

"Do you like Kevin?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't think so." I said in a stearn voice.

"Well Kevin sure does. It is really obvious like how he kissed you and then leaves right away." Tiffany confessed.

"I on't believe it. I'm not going to believe it." I said not caring about anything what people says.

"Besides, if he did like me, he would of told me and not be a flirt." I added.

"True, but he could just be nervous thats all."Tiffany said.

"If he was nervous, he wouldn't be flirting."I said. "Anyways, lets go." "Okay."

*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

I was in my room looking at my engagement ring and thought,"Wow, I can't believe that I am actually marrying Jessica. Did our parents overheard what I said to Jessica when we met? Nah, that's impossible. My parents were working. Oh well." I smiled and then I looked out my window and saw Jessica in her room on her computer.

I got up from my bed and walked oever to my winder and threw a pebble, that was in my flower pot, at Jessica's window to call her.

She hear the knock and looked at her window and saw me.

She came to open her window and asked"What do you want?" in a pissed tone.

"What? I can't say hi to my soon to be wife? Anyways, I want to ask you something." I said.

Jessica kept quiet.

"What do you really deel about me? Not from your mind, but from your heart." I asked in a serious tone

*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

I thought about his question as I looked at his face. He is being serious.

I looked down and thought. I answered back," I don't know." then I closed my window and pulled the shades down.

I went back to my computer and sat down.

"What DO I actually feel about him? He makes my heart beat a few times and thenI feel angry at him for embarrassing and making fun of me... AHH!! So Confusing!" I hit my head with my palm.

I looked at my engagement ring. It made me think.

"Well Kevin got his wish."

I walked over to my bed and think over about my true feelings. I ened up falling asleep because of too much thinking.
*End of POV*

Kevin's POV

" 'I don't know'...so she doesn't know her own feelings or not. Does she mean that she does might like me?" I asked myself happily with a smile on my face while blushing.

I went to bed and thought about Jessica.
*End of POV*