Final

Longing

 

The room felt so cold. The bedroom felt so empty. His favorite food looks so uninteresting. Anything doesn’t seem right. It feels like it’s almost killing him. Ever since she went away, she went away with his heart too. His heart is somewhere out there. He felt so helpless, so helpless without her. He sighs, tossed and his bed. Even trying to get some sleep is so hard. He gets up eventually, walking out from his room, he walks to the other room beside his room. He walks in, as he quickly felt better. He sits on the bed, caressing it slowly. He took the pillow, and hugs it tight, he cuddles into the bed. Inhaling the scent he missed the most, he close his eyes, once again trying to sleep. “Now, this is way much better.” He said to himself, before finally drifting off to sleep.

 

The next morning he wakes up still hugging the pillow in his chest, he sigh but then gets up. Putting everything back to its place, he walks out of the room to take a shower. Out of shower, he looks at the photo on his desk, as he smiles to himself. “How are you, my dear? It’s yet the start of another day, but I’ve already missed you so much. Well, I won’t be going home today, we have schedules on Busan. I’ll be back on Monday, so don’t miss me too much.” He said out loud, caressing the photo. Putting back the frame, he puts on some clothes, takes his bag and goes out.

 

*****

 

It’s been a crazy day for him. His schedules making him way too exhausted. Concerts here, concerts there, fan meetings here, fan meetings there. All he wants to do is just go home, and hope that she’ll be there.

 

It’s been a year that he starts to live on his own apartment where he shares it with his best friend and now lover. For the past 3 months, they’ve started dating, and now he’s addicted to her. He laughs to himself of that thought. He needs her so much. Just her presence alone can make his world gets better and better. Being separated from her is too much for him. He ended up longing for everything in her. Her smile. Her laughs. Her scent. And it drives him insane. Not knowing when or will she be back at his arms again. All he can’t think about is her. How she always , how she laughs at his jokes, how they spend their times in silent enjoying each other’s company. “I bet he’s going crazy soon.” He remembered Junhyung said to Yoseob today. Yes. He admits it. He’ll go crazy soon. Those feelings of wanting to hug her, to embrace her in his arms are definitely making him crazy. The longing for her presence will definitely makes him crazy.

 

He walks out slowly from the elevator to his apartment. It’s 8PM and it’s Tuesday, he supposed to be back on Monday, but turns out there’s an extra schedule that makes them ended up staying another day. His works already making him crazy, but yet he loves his job. Being on the stage is always his dream. He sighs, as he punches in the password to his apartment, and quickly opens it. The familiar scent hits him, quickly wash away his tired body. He walks to her room, and opens it slowly. A relieved smile appears slowly at his face as he walks slowly to the bed. Cuddling in to the bed, the girl beside him quickly awakes.

 

“Oh. You’re home already~” she said turning back to face him.

 

He nods, “Hmm..” as he quickly takes her into his arms. The warmth soothes him the best. He inhales deeper, suddenly feeling much better.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Bad day? Over worked?” she asks in a worry tone.

 

He smiles and shakes his head, pulling her closer, he kiss her forehead.

 

“Ani. I just missed you too much. It’s not healthy you know, longing for you every day. I almost lost my sanity. ” He said.

 

She laughs, “Now that is funny. I was just out for works. And it’s only 3 days, Yoon Doojoon. You’re the one who always out for works. Your records is a month of not going home.” She said sternly, looking at his face, caressing his hair.

 

He shrugs, “Three days without you feels like three years for me.”

 

She chuckled, still caressing his hair, she kiss him, which makes a smile crept to his face.  “I’m home now.” She said.

 

He kissed her again, “Welcome home. Let me sleep here tonight.” He said.

 

She nods, and quickly cover the blankets at him.

 

Now this feels right. Everything is at its place. Everything is right. Just when you’re here everything feels right. Ah. How could I survive those days without you? The feeling of longing still lingers in my heart. But now, it doesn’t matter. Cause you’re here, back in my arms. He thinks to himself before drifting off to sleep with her in his arms.

*****THE END*****

 


a/n: enjoy :)
this is really short I know. Kekekeke XDD