Happy ever after

God gave me you- Seokyu (one shot story)

While they are discussing how to reveal to the public about there real status,seohyun suddenly ask kyuhyun why he want to tell it to the public there relationship?kyuhyun simply answers her with a smile and hug her so tight which she cant even breath, and he whisper to her ear i cant afford to loose you my seobaby! And to tell you the truth my seobaby im so scared that they  will steal you from me or your feelings towards me will change,i dont know what will my life will be if you and i will not end up together maybe my life will be useless you know that seobaby everyday you are becoming beautiful and everyday your fan boys are piling up..they are all confessing their love to you,which im becoming so scared and having nigthtmare also that you were taken by someone  else that  no matter how i try myself to fight with the other guy i end up being defeated by him,and start begging him that he will return you to me  which i end up crying in my sleep and when i open my eyes i feel that there is few drops of tears in my face.  Thats why i decide to talk to you about revealing it to the public,Cause the more were are keeping it to the public the more guys will be approaching you also cause they are thinking that you are not taken yet or not dating which is i become more jealous!.seobaby you know me right that im a very jealous type and i envy those guys cause they  can simply voiceout what they feel towards you! But how about me i just keep it to myself and only the sm family and close friends and our families knows about our real relationship,you know my angel i really want also to shout to the entire universe that im your boyfriend and to be your future husband as  well,and its really pain here inside my heart that everytime were in the public we are always pretending.kyuhyun ask seohyun are you happy with that my angel that were keeping it to the public for the whole more than two years of our relationship?kyuhyun cries while he still telling what he feels to her angel princess because he can't control his emotion anymore ending up crying and hugging together tightly,  Seohyun hold his cheeks with her two hands and kiss it while wiping his tears with her thumbs and telling him that dont think about those things because he is just scaring him self with those nightmares and so on.seohyun gave an assurance to his evil prince kyu that no matter what happen she will become mrs.cho joohyun while smiling at him   And kyubaby smile and kiss her passionately..