The proposal

winter's warm snow

   “Breakfast’s ready!” Sulli’s mom yelled through those rooms. Quite loud to wake her cute, fair-skinned daughter who had just opened her eyes in the 2-rooms-next-to-the-dinning table.

            “Ne, umma. Nae ireonna” Sulli brushed her eyes then took a deep breath through her window. The first day of winter.

            Good morning, beautiful. Always be thankful for everything you’ve received. Have a good day. Sulli smiled though her mobile phone. Smiling and feeling so relieved having a boyfriend like hers. The one who made her having her days easy, moving through problems and facing the world bravely for more than 4 years.

            Sulli took a little walk through the kitchen and smelled a nice, melted mozarella on the top of brown-soft toast. Her favorite breakfast. Her mom had poured a half, or a bit more hot mint tea inside Sulli’s cup. Sulli kissed her mom’s forehead and took a seat in front of her.

            “Where’s appa, umma? Have he been out for work already?” Sulli asked her mom with a lower tone of voice.

            “Yap. He said that he would have an important meeting. A pity he couldn’t have a breakfast together with us in the first day of winter,” Sulli’s mom replied.

            “The winter now seems like the best winter ever,” Sulli said. “that’s really a pity that dad couldn’t have this wonderful breakfast together,”

            Sulli then took a deep breath and glanced to her breakfast. While brushing her eyes, she was a bit shocked by looking at her toast. There was a love shaped mozarella cheese on top of it.

            “How sweet,” Sulli cheered, “Thanks mommy,”

            “Ah that ain’t me who made those toast,” her mom smiled then explained by giving , “Somebody sweet did,” she added.

            Sulli tilted her head showing that she was a bit surprised. She asked her mom yet got only giggles as a reply.

            Sulli then took a walk toward the terrace, smelling, absorbing the brand new weather in season. Winter’s fresh air. There was a bouquet of roses right in front of her feet looking at her directly, seemed like they’ve known their owner. Sulli took a glance toward them and got excited, truth is they’re for her.

            17 red roses. 17 like it’s eternal. Red like how those cheeks show the beauty of the owner, my princess Sulli. And that’s right, her cheeks then turned red like those beautiful roses, Sulli then knew who’s the sweetest one. Sulli then found a mysterious card inside the bouquet.

 Written there:

Follow the little tracks outside and find another clue.

Sulli smiled and got outside.

            She found her father had just got his car’s machine down. He then stood up, smiled and gave Sulli a little blue box with pretty white ribbon on its top.

            “I’ve just came back from work dear, meeting was such a success,” Sulli’s father explained his confused daughter, “you’ve grown to a beauty like your mom, and I think you should take a walk to the park,” he added, “the weather is just beautiful,”

            “Thanks daddy,” Sulli cheered and kissed her father’s cheek. Then she ran toward the little park one block ahead. White, covered by smooth snow park with funny giggles from a few children playing around.

            “Noona!” shouted a little kid. It was Sulli’s baby brother, Yoogeun.

            “Yoogeun-ah! You’ve been here?” Sulli carressed her cute, pink-cheeked brother.

            “Noona let’s play together,” He said in a very cute voice,”just a very while I promise,” he pointed his pink finger out asking for a pinky promise.

            “Right then,” Sulli held her brother’s little hand and ran together with him.

            They’ve played around a while then Sulli remembered something. She ought to follow the next direction when Yoogeun suddenly gave her a cute love-shaped red balloon. He told Sulli to take the balloon.

            After a while, Yoogeun told Sulli to go to the frozen lake near the park, he gave her a mischiveous look that Sulli didn’t understand why, yet she then followed the clue.

            While she was moving step by steap ahead the frozen lake she found a red rose on the track. Oh, not only a single red rose, there was bunch, and Sulli was too focused following those red rose on the track that ended on a pair of... shoes, no, legs.

            “Dear,” a lil bit heavy yet sweet voice called her. It was Minho

            “Oppa, did you do all of these?” Sulli asked him.

            “I wanna tell you something,” as he didn’t hear Sulli’s question, Minho held Sulli’s hand moving toward the frozen lake.

Minho then suddenly kneeled before Sulli and held a ring on the box he had on his hand, “Would you be my princess even I’m not the best prince for you, would you be my moon even I’m not a good star for you, would you complete me who isn’t flawless yet only could promise you a thing, let me be your guardian, then I won’t leave you even in a blink of an eye,”

            “Oppa...,” Sulli could barely talked, “that’s a silly question, of course I would,” she said with a tear rolled down her eye.

            Minho smiled, he hugged Sulli tightly then pull her up to the air. They laughed, they’ve promised to take care of each other till the end. Happily ever after. their parents have agreed (guess they’re perfectly agree though) what else they’re expecting? The condition is too flawless....