#9

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I won't take long with writing apologies. Please, don't take that as I don't care! I'm sorry for not updating, but I just simply don't wanna describe reasons. The ones who visited my profile suring my hiatus new, and if you didn't and wtill wanna know, ask me in comment's or messages.

Now just, enjoy the new chapter, and please let me know your oppinion on story so far in comments! Also say what do you think about new (probably final) poster. Thanks.

(I think this is so far one of the longest chapters if not the longest one.)

 

 

• Sun Hi’s p.o.v •

 

I continued giggling, till me and Junhong came to our next class. As we entered, I made my way to my new sitting place, which were next to this short haired girl, Hana was her name, but Junhong didn’t let go of my hand and dragged me to the back of the class and sat me down on the chair next to him. It was the same place as in our home classroom, where I sat until I was sick and that Eun Mi took my seat.

I was slightly stunned, but tried to keep a calm face. I turned my head towards Junhong who had his smartphone in his hand and looked like he was texting someone.

Soon our teacher came in, and I started paying attention to her, taking down some notes and, if I got a chance, taking some quick glances at Junhong too. He seemed happy as he scribbled some notes, but I surely know they wouldn’t be enough for him to learn from them for upcoming tests. I just slightly hoped that he would want to, just by tiny little chance, help from me, or at least borrow my notes.

 

***

 

Lunch time has finally arrived. I was extremely happy, because I didn’t eat much these past few days. I literally ran to the cafeteria, leaving Junhong behind me with amused look on his face. I was almost there, when I remembered something which made me stop in my track and also leaded to Junhong bumping into my back. Luckily he wasn’t walking too fast, or I would surely fall down again.
I hung my head down and sighed at my own stupidity.

I slowly turned myself so I was face to face with the tall boy, and looked at him with teary eyes.
“Jun-Junhong? In this school students must bring their own food from home, right?”

He seemed taken aback with the way I looked at him, but still answered. “Ye-yeah, why are you as-“

I know that the reason for him not finishing his sentence was that he realized what I meant.

“Sun Hi, did you forget to bring lunch?”

I just nodded my head with sad look in my eyes.

“Is there any bakery near school?” I asked hoping for positive answer.

“Yes, there is one few blocks away, but I don’t think you would be able to make it till the end of the break.”

I just silently cried inside my head after these words left his mouth.

“Come on.” Junhong said and once again grabbed my wrist and dragged me to cafeteria. I didn’t protest, it would be useless with my strength against his. In the end, I’m at least 25 cm shorter than him, how the hell can he be so damn tall?

When we came to one of the tables at the back of room, Junhong made me sit on of the chairs and then sat next to me. I looked up and saw Daehyun, JongUp, YoungJae and Mina already sitting here.

“Finally you are here! What took you so long? Your class is like at the end of this hallway. I’m hungry ~ “Daehyun whined and pouted. He looked really cute. I couldn’t help but giggle at his childish behavior. Seriously, this boy is supposed to end high school this year, yet he acts like this.

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault.” I embarrassingly rubbed the back of my neck.

“Ok, ok, enough talking and let’s eat now.” Daehyun nudged.

I just sat there and watched them eat. I turned my gaze down and started playing with my fingers. Suddenly my stomach growled, but it was silently so I doubt anyone heard it.

Ok, I think I was wrong, because out of nowhere there was partly eaten bento box pushed in front of my face. I looked up and saw smiling Junhong looking at me while offering me a pair of chopsticks, with his own ones in his hand.

“We can share, I know you are hungry.” His smile even widened.

I was about to protest, but he already used the new pair of chopsticks to stuff my mouth with bit of rice.

From the background I could hear JongUp say something about Junhong already getting a girlfriend. I blushed deep shade of red at this statement, but still ate the rice in my mouth.

“Thanks.” I said shyly and took chopsticks from him.

We didn’t talk much during the end of food, but I still got a chance to catch YoungJae complaining about Mina being stupid, but I don’t know the reason.

 

***

After lunch the time f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter