Wanting her back

Dady sehun ❤️ The baby that bought us together ❤️
Chapter 3 wanting her back ~ 
 
Sehun widened his eyes and dropped his jaw he was so shocked bout he has heard " byeol is pregnant by our baby ?" Then he shook minjun shoulders " why didn't she tell me ? She was afraid that I'll reject the baby ? Hyung I always wished for a mini me or her in our lives , I'll go to her now!  " minjun grabbed his hand " I told you to stay calm sehun-ah listen to what I'll explain everything just this once so listen carefully and don't cut me off , I believe that the scandal was wrong but pregnant women's become very emotional , right now she can be just like  a crying baby she just need some space to let her think right now she is with taecyeon he took her to the han river to some fresh air sehun she is in her second Month I can't help you getting her back you should do this yourself " a drop of tears has already skipped sehun eyes " sehun be strong take care of your health and don't drink okay I have interview I'll go now take care and always remember she was jealous and it's a normal couple fight I know you love her so much and you want her & byeol loves you and she need you right now , fighting sehun stay strong "  he patted his shoulder and left . 
 
Sehun went straight to his room and changed fast and went to the Han river hoping he can see her he kept watching and finally found to figures one of them is like taecyeon and the other like byeol , sehun called taecyeon " Hyung I am here I can c you Hyung pls I wanna spend time with her excuse your self Hyung I am begging you pls " taecyeon heard sehun crying while taking with him it have just ripped his heart apart " okay fine " sehun thanked his Hyung and wiped his tears taecyeon said byeol " byeollie something came up stay here okay I'll call someone to pick you up I won't be late give your oppa a kiss " byeol kissed him on his cheek and said " nae oppa bbye :* " [ A/N it's not a "romantic couple kiss" it's a friendly one and sehun is fine with it ] but this time he felt jealous he wanted to be in taecyeon place he replied " take care byeol " she nodded and after he left she let out a deep sigh sehun saw her he hugged her tightly she didn't see his face but she was sure it was him it was his scent and his lovely embrace she wasn't sure though she pushed him away once she saw his face she wanted to hug him tightly she misses his hugs , his kisses , his cuddles , his smile , his laugh , his scent , his dorky self  simply every everything bout him after she saw him she cried and walked away sehun was crying too he grabbed her wrist and kissed her passionately she wanted to push him away but she gave up and kissed back she misses him they could see each other tears between the kiss finally he pulled away and hug her tightly he told her while caressing her long black straight hair and said "lets go back home babe" and peck her once again on her lips but it was so fast " I'll take care of you and our baby you should eat more " she spoke " I miss you , I was stupid you only love me " sehun said while grabbing her wrist " if you do it again I'll jump over from the bridge pls don't do this again byeol you r my only star " and they went to the car and sehun drive away to their house , byeol contacted taecyeon whom was watching them from afar while taking a video of the couple and said " oh really that's great then enjoy your time lil princess " she replied " thx oppa I will " . 
 
[ A/N how was it cheesy ? comment okay otherwise no update ! Btw I think this chapter is the best am I improving guys ? And I am still young I don't know  much bout the pregnancy much don't expect to much nae lol , do subscribe and I won't update very often I guess /cries inspire me ]