the gift

key's birthday present

it was key's birthday today and onew, minho and taemin took key out to buy him the most special gift he's ever received.

onew, key minho and taemin walked on the streets. they stop by one special looking store. it was a pet store. the store does not look like normal pet shops,  it was huge. they look in through the glass and saw many many rooms, big ones, for human. they walk into the store.

''welcome to the fantasy shop, this place is where you can find special pets. what pets do you want sir?'' the sales asked. even the dressing of the sales in the store look magical, special.

''em.....we're looking for small dogs.'' minho said.

''this way please.'' the sales suddenly turned into a bunny, it began to hop to a room.minho, onew and taemin followed the bunny. there was a hole of a rabbit shape on the bottom of the door they were now infront of. the bunny went in while they waited outside. the door suddenly opened. the bunny turned back to human form.

''would you like a boy or a girl?''

''em....may i asked, why did you turn into a bunny from human form and back to human form? it's so cool!!!'' kibum exclaimed.

''as i said just now, this store is magical. every single pet in here is a human, like me. we all came from another kingdom called dreamland.''

''wow, i wanna go!'' taemin exclaimed.

''buy a pet here and you will be able to go to the dreamland. the cost will be given by the pet. every single pet here has the power to bring their owner to the land, but only their only owner, and each pet has a unique collar that is designed by their owner, that collar will be the thing to recognise the pet's owner. you have to meet the king in dreamland after you buy a pet from here. also, you can date the pet if you fall in love with it, but you have to pass the king first.''

''key, it's your birthday, and we will buy you one pet.'' onew said.

''really??? you would??? i would love to have one, but...i can?'' key asked.

''of course!!! why not? now choose one!'' onew said.

''thank you! hyung, you're the best!'' kibum look around the room, his eyes landed on a black dachshund.

''is this a boy or a girl?'' key asked.

'' this is a boy. his name is kim jonghyun, he's a muscular man. he's 23.'' the sales said. kibum walked to onew.

''hyung, you know i'm gay and i know that you're fine with it, but....if i fall for my pet, can i date him?'' key whispered to onew.

''of course you can!'' onew whisper back.

''thank you hyung!'' kibum whispered back and hugged onew.

''em.....can i go into the room and have a look of him in his human form?'' kibum walked back and asked the sales.

''of course you can.'' the sales opened the door and went in. kibum followed. the sales pulled down all the curtains.

''say your favourite thing and he will turn into human.''

''ok, thanks.'' kibum said. the sales went out.

key sat down on the floor and opened his legs. he patted the empty space between his legs. the dog immediately go to the empty space.

''you're cute. do you want me to be your owner?'' kibum asked. the dog nodded. he crawled until he reached kibum's face and him on the cheek.

''can i see your human form?'' kibum asked. the dog nodded. kibum said his favourite thing.

''dogs.'' kibum said. the dog glowed and under a second, it turned into a muscular and handsome man.

''my name is kim jonghyun, nice to meet you.''

''i'm kim kibum. you're handsome.'' kibum praised.

''thank you, and you're beautiful.'' jonghyun said. key seriously fell for jonghyun, right at the first second he saw his human form. it was exactly his ideal type.

''what do you like?'' kibum asked.

''you.'' jonghyun said and his lips. key blushed. jonghyun leaned closer to key's face.

''may i?'' jonghyun asked. kibum nodded and closed his eyes. jonghyun slowly lean in. when their lips touch, kibum start to feel sparkes and butterflies in his stomach. jonghyun soon pulled away.

''i'll buy you. how much?'' kibum asked.

''for free, i love you cutie.'' jonghyun said.

''and i love you too. really?'' kibum said.

''yes. i'll tell the sales.'' jonghyun closed his eyes and started to mumble words.

''done! i'll have to turn back to my doggy form.'' jonghyun said and smiled.

ok. what do i say?'' kibum asked.

''the thing you hate the most.'' 

''cockroaches.'' kibum opened his eyes and jonghyun was back to the cute little puppy he was. key carefully pick him up and went out.

''thank you for buying the pet. his room will be delivered to your house, also all the furnitures he want and his food. everything will be free forever. he told me that. please follow me to make your collar. this way please.'' key followed the sales to a table. there was collar designs and collar charms on it, tons. key placed jonghyun on the table.

jong, choose.'' key said. jonghyun look at the charms and designs and chose a collar with bones and a collar charm with a kitten holding a key. jonghyun chose the words to engrave into the back of the charm. when he was finished, the table started to glow and slowly, the collar float upwards. key took a look at it. the words engraved were ''kitty and puppy, key and jong''. kibum put the collar on jonghyun's neck.

''and we're done. jonghyun will bring you to dreamland next week. have fun!'' 

''thank you!'' kibum carried jonghyun and left the room, when he went out, he saw onew with a bunny in his hands, minho with a cat in his hands and taemin with a snake.

''you guys bought one too?'' kibum asked.

''yup.'' they answered. they left the store and when they look back, it was gone, it was just an empty space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy birthday to our y diva key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  our baby 4ever